A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I NEED A PILLOW TO SCREAM........ - INTO!!!!!1

Posted: Jun 24, 2015

I seem to be getting all mumblers and speed demons today!!!!!  Lord, PLEASE deliver me!!!!!

My whole week has been that way! - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Try mumbling-speed-demon-ESLs who don't give a rip and - what they do say mangled by SR.

[ In Reply To ..]
Honestly, the influx of foreign doctors into this country over the last decade has been huge, and has gone completely unnoticed by the general public and the media.

Similar Messages:

Cecal Pillow Polyp?
Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a pillow polyp.  I cannot find it anywhere.  I'm finding pillow sign, but not a pillow polyp.  Just wanted to run it by and see whether anyone has ever heard of them. ...

I Am Going To Scream If.....
Nov 11, 2009

I get 1 more job from this resident (yes, I said resident) and have to listen to her talk about axillIARY nodes, the oropharNYX, whether the patient is orientATed, and receiving PheneGRIn.  Are there no requirements in medical school any more?  And, God forbid, she put together a reasonable sentence that actually has  a subject and verb that agree, as well as one that makes some sense instead of being all run together.  Thanks for listening to my vent.  Just too many rep ...

I Could SCREAM. Sm
Nov 05, 2010

I know, I know ... all been said before but I need to VENT !  aarrrggggg Not submitting QA checked box but reports are being QA'd, so took a look -- In past, QA person and I haggled about capitalizing (told it is, i.e., Emergency Room NOT emergency room). For last month, moved to new account/region/CCM and these QA "experts" are marking me for ERRORS for capitalizing the example above (as previously instructed). CP states acct is VERBATIM and "do not add headings" -- ...

I Am About To SCREAM
Jan 08, 2015

I am NOT KIDDING and I am not exaggerating I just spent one SOLID HOUR on a 500 second report from one of the worst dictators I've ever heard in my entire 16-year career, hands down.  I literally made NOTHING for ONE FULL HOUR.  Nothing.  Almost 50 blanks and one full hour later, I honestly could not have given a crap by the end.  They got what they got.   I am seriously pissed off right now.  That dictator needs to be punched in the face. ...

Need To Scream And Vent And Then Ask ... (sm)
Jan 06, 2011

I have been a MT for over 23 years and have always received praise regarding the work that I produce.  Grant you, I am not a CMT and I definitely do not have the "know" that a lot of MTs have but still, as I said, I have held MANY jobs in this industry and have never had any complaints. Within the last two weeks I have tested for two different companies, most recent Probity, on MTtest and have FAILED both!!  With Probity I never made it to the transcription portion of the test before ...

Primal Scream Time
Nov 24, 2010

Is it just me, or are there some days when you just can't understand a normally easy dictator?  I've had this all day long today.   People who are usually very easy to transcribe are suddenly talking like they've got a mouthful of marbles or they're skipping back and forth all over the report.    YAAAHHHH!!! Boy, do I feel better!!  ...

Thanks For Letting Your Kid Scream In The Phone
Jul 15, 2012

try and stop the rining in my ears and get through your dictation as the kid continually talks in the background...common sense please... ...

I Am So Sick Of FIESA I Could Scream. I Find It
Dec 04, 2013

incredibly strange that an offshore QA and an offshore QA supervisor can better understand an American, English-speaking physician better than me or my TL.     ...

If I See One More Quality Update Im Gonna Scream
May 18, 2014

I am so freaking sick of this crap..Suspend the coder program because there is too much work? What did you do to make everyone leave should be your first question.. I can give you the answer 99.7% accuracy and daily constant threats of audits. This gets really really old. ...

S/l "pillow Lamale" Hammertoe Surgery
Sep 23, 2012

NM ...

I Am So Sick Of FIESA I Could Scream. Had To Send A Report
Jun 30, 2013

with lots of blanks because of poor quality.  What happens?  I get hit with MULTIPLE invalid blanks. That is ridiculous.  Would they rather have me guess.  I don't care if everybody else in the company can hear it, if I can't then I WILL NOT guess just to keep from having to send it to QA or QC or whoever gets it.  There is nothing whatsoever constructive about FIESA.  All it does is stress people out. ...