A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

nasal polyp removal - Tammie

Posted: Dec 08, 2011

First time I've heard this one!  Of course don't get this doc often so here we go.  He's removing a nasal polyp and he says:

Using the 3:16 s/l microgurbator at the polypoid tissue was 3:18 s/l microgerbated down to the level of the middle meatus. 

The 3:16 & 3:18 are for my contractor to listen to if I can't find "microgerbator"

Thanks in advance.  Tammie

microdebrider? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

nasal polyp removal - Tammie

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks nm. I just saw your message! That is it. He used this word like 6 times already and finally said "RAD 40" which when searched helped me to stumble onto "microdibider". Again,thanks for input. This is the firsrt time I have tried this board so a bit confusing but old dogs can learn new tricks, as far as this "old dog" is concerned!! LOL!

Similar Messages:

S/L: Serratic Polyp
Aug 31, 2011

Ever heard of a serratic polyp.  Serrated yes but not serratic polyp. ...

Cecal Pillow Polyp?
Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a pillow polyp.  I cannot find it anywhere.  I'm finding pillow sign, but not a pillow polyp.  Just wanted to run it by and see whether anyone has ever heard of them. ...

Colonoscopy - Small Polyp That Was S/l Fil/der/ated ?? No Msg. Tx
Mar 01, 2013

x ...

Normal Small Polyp At Its Catheter Diverticulosis. Any Ideas?
Mar 23, 2011

I'm befuddled.  ...

Ear Wax Removal S/l Amationese
Aug 13, 2011

Patient is having ear wax impaction removed.  Dr. uses something that s/l amationese but cannot find anything close.  Please help!  Thanks! ...

Removal Of Initials
Jun 12, 2013

Has anyone ever had QA (as IC or employee) remove your initials and put their own?  I have never encountered this and wonder if I am overreacting, but it makes me uneasy.  Thoughts? ...

S/l Styme And Pin Removal
Mar 02, 2015

"Left shoulder styme and pin removal." ...

Please Stop Transcribing "STENT STYLE" POLYP, Whomever You Are
Mar 05, 2012

As an MT, it just aggravates me to no end to see the same mistakes transcribed over and over by transcription service MTs, or left unedited by VR MTs, and to have no way to inform that MT about the error.  Some MTSOs, you know, aren't responsive.  It isn't as if they provide a complaint hotline. Decided not to post this in the word help forum, since I am not asking for help with a word.  Kind of the opposite.  I wouldn't think this MT would be asking for help, ...

Wart Removal Medication
Nov 29, 2009

Hi all, Is anyone familiar with a wart removal medication called, what sounds like "anichlomod or enichlomod."  I cannot find anything! :(   ...

Ganglion Cyst Removal -again
Jun 30, 2010

Risks including (s/l) an unlimited of bleeding, infection, scarring, etc. It seems to say either unlimited or nonlimited.  Neither of which make sense to me. ...

Ganglion Cyst Removal
Jun 30, 2010

After the procedure - The wound was clean and dry. Xeroform and dry sterile dressings were applied. (s/l) Gauze, Kling and ace bandage was then applied as a hand dressing. Why would they use guaze and Kling together? Can this be correct? ...

Left Eye S/l Teragon Removal
Jun 11, 2010

patient has past history of a left eye s/l teragon removal.  ...

Takahasi In Pituiary Removal
Aug 09, 2010

Takahashi it sounds like part of ENT in surgery ...

Removal Of Subclavian Port
Aug 19, 2010

Hey All! I'm typing a report for a removal of a left subclavian subcutaneous tunneled venous access device and reservoir. The doctor reports the following as the findings: Intact left subclavian (___) and port.  It s/l he is says "singulum."  Does anyone have an idea of what it could be? Thank you so much. ...

Clamp Used In Skin Tag Removal. Sm
May 12, 2012

I can hear the "k" at the beginning  (I think I can hear the "y" at the end) and s/l straight Kelly clamp The skin tag is on the neck.  They apparently use this clamp in plastic surgery procedures but not sure if there's another type that would be more fitting for a simple skin tag removal.  Thanks! ...

Debris From Wart Removal
Jun 03, 2014

The elucme ?  is evacuated with a wall unit.  Referring to removal of wart. ...

Renal Cyst Removal...s/l Cysticordication
Nov 03, 2009

NM ...

2 Terms In A Craniotomy With Removal Of Hematoma??
Aug 29, 2011

New ones on me: _______with intraoperative Doppler S/L incination or encination - guess it could be uncination but does not s/l that at all   Recurrent arteries of ______were identified bilaterally and then working through the frontal gyrus.... S/L huminer   Just curious - anyone know? ...

Pt Is S/p ORIF Right Distal Radius With Removal Of Hardware
Nov 12, 2014

and left carpal tunnel release. She is asking for Cad-i-mean cream. Thanks ...

S/L Sebo Flurine Anesthesia. Dr. Dictating Silicone Oil Removal. TIA
Nov 03, 2009

n, ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Nasal Fracture Op
Feb 12, 2010

The nose was further decongested and anesthetized utilizing 10% cocaine pledgets, followed by injections, some _____, some_____...... or maybe submucousally, subperiossively. I know, I'm a new student trying hard to get this.  Let me know if I need to attach a sound file. ...

Nasal Mucosa
Sep 14, 2010

This is part of the physical exam.  Nasal mucosa s/l septin is intact. ...

Nasal Fracture
Oct 13, 2010

can someone tell me what a "3 4" rasp is?  3,4 or 3-4, or 3/4.  the whole sentence is The bony spicule over the dorsum was reduced via a Rubin osteotome and file ___ rasp Thanks ...

Nasal Cannula
Nov 12, 2010

It sounds like the dictator is saying a twine nasal cannula... any suggestions? ...

Nasal Lesion
Aug 02, 2011

There does appear to be a raised, s/l "pearl-ic" character to it. ...

Nasal Surgery? Help!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 11, 2011

Any ideas what a right-angled olive tipped suckle might be? ...

Nasal Splat
Jan 19, 2012

The patient has metallic nasal s/l splat in the left naris.  ...

OTB On Nasal Cannula (OTB?)
Apr 05, 2012

What is OTB?  Thanks all! ...