A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

2000 s/l kilical ADA diet - Lindsey

Posted: Sep 15, 2010

Hi there, if anyone has an idea on this it would be appreciated.  He says the patient is on a 2000 s/l kilical ADA diet.  She is in for syncope and UTI.

kilocalorie - hpf

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Word 2000 Word 2000 Crashing Repeatedly Today
Oct 23, 2009

I'm having a problem with Word 2000 crashing constantly today.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?  TIA! ...

Diet Capitalization
Jun 08, 2010

Should different types of diets be capitalized?  For example, dysphagia III diet or heart healthy diet. ...

2200 Kilocalorie Diet
Nov 20, 2014

Am doing QA on a report where dictator stated the patient was placed on a 2200-kilocalorie diet. I'm not a mathematician, but wouldn't that be somewhere in the range of 2,200,000 calories per day? She dictated it twice in the report. Can someone enlighten me? Thank you. ...

A Carbos Diet For Gestational Diabetes?
Jan 14, 2011

This patient has gestational diabetes and the doc has put her on s/l "A Carbos" 25 mg t.i.d.  The whole sentence is as follows: I have gone ahead and started her on a carbos 25 mg three times a day to address her postprandial hyperglycemia.   Any help would be appreciated!!  Thanks! ...

Another Problem With My *.acl Word 2000
Apr 02, 2011

I found out how to print my *.acl entries. I am now having trouble with trying to move what I have on my flash drive to my laptop that is Word 2000. I found where the *.acl file is (think it is under the MSO1033). But before I make the copy to it, I thought I would try putting in an entry on the laptop in autocorrect and trying to find the file again and that would give me the date I modified it which is today. I have tried every which way and no matter how many entries I put into autocorrect or ...

Medication S/l Lavetirathatum 2000 Mg B.i.d.
Apr 09, 2011

Patient had a kidney transplant.  This medication sounds like "lavetirathatum" at 2000 mg b.i.d.  Is this an antirejection drug? I can't figure out what it might be.  Any help? ...

SoftScript- Can You Do 2000 Lines A Day
Sep 27, 2011

Understanding the pooling situation and difficult dictators, are 2000 lines a long shot using their software.  Thank you for your feedback! ...

MICROSOFT WORD 2000
Dec 02, 2011

Some time ago I purchased a Microsoft Word 2000 and I have lost my product code key...any suggests on getting another product key code...someone please help, I really need this for work. ...

Is There Anyone Out There That Really Averages 2000 Lines Per Day On SR?
May 16, 2012

I ask because I took a job paying 4.5 to 5 cpl for SR using Dictaphone Enterprise Express Editor.  I was told that the minimum productivity for SR was 2000 lines per day and for typed lines was 1000 lines per day.  Of course, I never get straight transcription.  The most I have been able to do in SR on a good day was 1760 lines and that was being chained to my PC for 8 straight hours with only a 30 minute lunch.  I'm thinking that maybe I could do 2000 lines in a day if ...

Feasible To Do 2000 Lines Per Day?
Jun 18, 2014

I have a phone interview today and just found this forum.  I am scared to death to accept an offer.  My IC job will end due to VR.  It is a good account.  I type at least 2k a day and really need to be close to that range.  Is this possible at this company?  Should I just haul hiney in the other direction?  I wish I would have found this forum a long time ago ...

2000 Sign On Bonus? Really??
Apr 02, 2015

Just saw the Nuance ad on here. WOW ...

$2000 Sign On Bonus
May 15, 2015

Deception at its finest.  Has anyone been hired and actually received this? ...

Minimum Of 2000 Lines Per Day At TTS?
Jun 06, 2015

At Mmodal, our minimum requirement is 1200 lines per day.  That's an awful big difference!  Do people have trouble making 2000 lines at TTS?  Is this a way to get out of providing benes?  (I ask because I worked for a small MTSO years ago who used that method.)  Or are the platform and accounts so great that it is actually achievable on a regular basis? ...

Comfort Curve 2000 Keeps Disconnecting!!
Sep 24, 2010

All day today I've been having a problem with my keyboard disconnecting.  When I remove/replace the plug, it'll reconnect for a little while, sometimes good for hours, sometimes only a few seconds.  I know it's not the USB outlet because I've tried them all w/the keyboard and it still happens.  I did update the driver and the optional windows update for it but it didn't make a difference.  I've also hooked it up to another computer and it doesn&# ...

Those Who Do 2000 Lpd Straight Typng, Would You Share Some Tips?
Nov 17, 2010

Would those of you who do acute care work and average 2000 lpd share a few pointers with us on how you do this?  I've been in this business for many years but struggle to do 1200 lpd with about 40% ESL dictators in my account pool. Also, there's very little repetition in the dictation narratives.  I understand about refining your macros, which I do, but other than that I just can't seem to get my speed up.  Thanks for any help that you're willing to give.  ...

In The Sentence: "Step 2 Heart Healthy Diet." Should The 2 Be Arabic Number 2 Or A Roman
Jun 03, 2011

In the sentence: "Step 2 heart healthy diet."  Should the 2 be Arabic number 2 or a Roman numeral II? ...

Good Line Count Software Form MS Word 2000
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone know of a good line count software form MS Word 2000 that you can count multiple files with? ...

Pt Went On The S/l "pario Pair/ee/o " Diet. Nm
Mar 01, 2012

x ...

Is It Possible To Upgrade Microsoft Word 2000 To Word 2003?
Jul 01, 2010

I have Microsoft Word 2003. Is it possible to upgrade it online to Word 2003? A company I worked for for a short time did it. If it's possible, can someone give me the link? I looked on Microsoft.com but don't see it. ...

Changing From Word 2000 To Word 2003
Oct 19, 2009

I will be changing from Word 2000 to Word 2003 and have a few questions.  I am not that great at figuring tech stuff out so hopefully someone will be able to help me.  Will changing from 2000 to 2003 affect anything on my computer at all, i.e., will all my other software work okay.  I rely on my PC Shorthand expander and my electronic Stedman's books, plus how about my Stedman's medical spellchecker, will they all work the same or do I need to do anything to make sure th ...