A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"exo genic" compression. - vangle

Posted: Mar 13, 2011

An esophagram done revealed focal narrowing and corkscrew appearance of the new esophagus just distal to the anastomosis concerning for "exo genic" compression

Got it, extrinsic :) Thx - vangle

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Help With Compression Wrap
Mar 11, 2014

The patient is being treated for a surgical wound dehiscence.  It sounds like they applied a "mild dome space compression wrap."  Any suggestions?  Thanks. ...

Is This Correct? Grady Compression
Mar 14, 2010

Though I am still looking, I can not seem to confirm this.  The context is: Abdomen was soft and nontender both during Grady compression and the FAST exam.     ...

S/l Ganzen And SI Compression Maneuvers Nm
Apr 07, 2011

nm ...

L1-L2 Compression Fractures Or L1 And L2 Compresion Fracture
Jun 22, 2012

S/l Grade D Tool-la-gra To Help With Compression....Any Idease?
Aug 12, 2014

Cold Hands When Typing? Anyone Try Compression Gloves?
Mar 20, 2010

I suffer from terribly cold fingers when I am typing.  My mom suggested compression gloves.  Has anyone ever tried them?Right now I am running a spaceheater pointed at my hands and I am still having to take breaks to warm them up. ...

(s/l)biscopace Classic Padding Compression Stockings
Apr 11, 2013

(s/l)biscopace classic padding compression stockings. Leg ulcer ...

A Compression Gauze Or Garment For Split Thickness Burn To Foot
Apr 18, 2012

Dr. seems to be dictating,"a single layer of TENSOFLEX." This is being applied over a healing skin graft on the foot. Thanks ...

Patient With Prior Compression Fracture - *ebulent* Bone Spur And Degenerative Changes. Thanks. Nm
Apr 02, 2011

nm ...