A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Because of the concern of the marked leukocytosis and the (presumption) of sepsis due to that - ccr

Posted: May 12, 2011

Because of the concern of the marked leukocytosis and the (s/l presumption) of sepsis due to that

presumption fits - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Leukocytosis
Jun 07, 2011

does this statement make sense?  "Patient's white count was very high with 70% s/l blasts". ...

Leukocytosis And (leukofuria)
Mar 15, 2011

Diagnosis:  Urinary tract infection with leukocytosis and _____.  Sounds like leukofuria or leukosuria.  ...

Sepsis Experts
Jun 03, 2012

Sepsis.  Diagnosis is sepsis due to pneumonia.  The diagnoses are presented in this way: Sepsis due to pneumonia UTI due to E. Coli Now, if you code the sepsis, it will be sepsis unspecified because you do not have an organism documented for the pneumonia or the sepsis (they don't know)038.9, 99591 and 486.  If you go to code the UTI with E. Coli, there is an edit that excludes 041.4 with 038.9.  Do you put it in, or do you just leave the organism for the UTI ...

Rule-out Sepsis Work-up
Jan 10, 2010

A rule-out sepsis work-up for an infant .... are the hyphens correct? Where can I find the correct use of the hyphens? Thank You! ...

Sepsis/hypotension Problem
Jul 13, 2010

Patient was bolused with multiple normal saline boluses along with s/l hespan with eventual need for vasopressin agent to include Levophed. ...

Pt Has Leukocytosis, Lymphocytosis, Indications For Treatment Were *sm
Aug 18, 2010

discussed.  They include constitutional symptoms and s/l pyremium phenomenon.  TIA ...

If I Put A.m., I'm Marked Off?
Jul 25, 2012

In all my years of life, I have NEVER typed 3 P.M.  It is 3 p.m.  NOT CAPPED.   Now, all of a sudden, I get marked off for not putting it in all caps?  I HATE M*MODAL! ...

Twice Where I Have Had A Report That Is Marked As SR
Jul 01, 2012

I dont pay much attention to upcoming jobs..But I will from now on...Second job I have had in 2 days that was marked as ASR but came out blank..Typed the whole thing and was making a macro for the doctor and saw the skipped marker when I deleted the text..So I made it and expansion, hit f11, cleared it all out, and sent it that way..And im not bothering sending reasons why I do F11, if they want to know they can ask, I dont have the time...Beware all thats a sneaky way to screw us out of lines. ...

Now Besides Just Getting Our QA Percentage Marked Off,
Nov 30, 2014

our pay will be docked because we may leave out "a" or something along that line or not place a comma where they believe it should be.  Before it just affected our bonuses but not our actual pay that we get.  Now our pay will be deducted for every error that they deem that we make!!!  That doesn't even seem legal.  Even if you work at McDonalds and make a mistake they don't cut your pay and don't give me the crap about affecting patient safety.  Bull crap! ...

Concern
Sep 02, 2012

I am thinking of getting into the field of MT but not hearing good things about it as far as steady work and getting paid.  I am also courous about the average yearly income because I've heard a wide range of numbers.  Also what is the real deal about getting work right out of school with no experience. ...

I Got Marked Down For Transcribing DB HL As 2 Words
Aug 08, 2013

It was corrected to dBHL. Was QA correct in changing it to 1 word as "dBHL." ??? ...

Companies Have No Concern For MT
Mar 27, 2012

I have been trying to get a MT job since September.  I have thirty years of experience.  A company called me last week because they were looking for a seasoned radiology transcriptionist. They saw my resume on a board from 2010.  Anyway I interviewed and was ready to take the test tomorrow and I just got an email saying one of their MTs want to increase their hours so I won't be needed anymore.  They did not know this in advance.  ...

Contract Concern
Nov 13, 2012

Can someone please help me. I am new to the company, I have not been here 90 days yet. my TSM is "gone" so I have a new one now and have not yet spoken with her. I am very concerned because I realized that my "contracted" rate of 4 and 9 cpl at 150 lph does NOT meet my state minimum wage, I rarely get straight typing to get the 9 cpl. I also am not meeting the 150 lph yet, even so that is only like 6$ an hour, that is horrible. I should have done my math beforehand. I didn't think they coul ...

I Have A Concern Regarding The Snowflakes.
Dec 06, 2012

They seem to be on every board and they just keep coming down and it reminds me of winter.  I don't really like winter.  I'm more of a summer person.  Also, is there any way to change this site from blue to yellow?  I prefer yellow.  TIA!  ...

Discrimination Concern
Nov 03, 2014

Just a thought, has anybody noticed that all TLs and TSMs are CMTs.  I believe they discriminate against those of us who do not have our RMT or CMT for any positions of authority.  I have applied for many TL and TSM positions and have never heard a word.  They CYA by putting that preferred line in, but what they mean is don't bother.  I believe this is discrimination.  What do you all think??   ...

Concern Or Concerned???
Jan 06, 2015

He has not contacted her for a week and she feels concerned about him.   He has not contacted her for a week and she feels concern about him.   should this be changed to concerned?   ...

Concern About Minimum Wage
Mar 15, 2010

My ASR rate x 100 is less than minimum wage.  My transcription rate x 100 is just slightly higher than minimum wage.  I wonder if MQ is planning to increase the minimum lph to 150.  ...

Is Security The Real Concern?
Feb 17, 2011

How of HIPAA compliance yields profitable partnerships? I guess a lot of emphases given to HIPAA compliance is truly justified, especially in the case of outsourcing. The thrust on confidentiality and security of patient records grows manifold when it's done across 7 seas. ...

Concern Over Supplemental Insurance Deadlines !!
Aug 28, 2012

This is what I understand to be true: If we had supplemental insurance through Alpha Staff, such as Critical Accident, Cancer Insurance, Short Term Disability, etc., the expiration of this coverages ends this Friday, August 31. I have spoken with Colonial , the company we are supposed to call to discuss new coverage, this morning.  They told me they are waiting on "something" from our company before they can give quotes or put us in the system individually. It sounds like if we get a c ...

Way To Research Prior Dictation To See If FIESA Correct In What They Marked Off For
Jan 29, 2014

I have been dinged for something that I know I did not do, is there a way to go back and see your header and if you pended report and if so what you put there.  I know I pended this and they are telling me I did not.  Thanks ...

He Has Marked Tightness Of His Lumbar Area On Forward Flexion. He Remains Absolutely Flat.
Mar 02, 2012

not sure if its all correct in this format or if there should be a period after the word area and then "on forward flexion he remains absolutely flat." Tia. ...

Eye Surgery - Marked Dramatically S/l "systpalpadum"
May 07, 2014

2 questions: Marked dramatically s/l "systpalpadum" of both eyelids with significant orbital s/l "fasted" herniation.  Does not sound like fat herniation.    ...

Marked In Classical Manner Of S/l "run-yo"
Jun 27, 2012

abdominoplasty surgery and status post hernia repair with palpable tacks.  Thanks! ...