A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I'm dying here - Siouxzq

Posted: Jun 26, 2015

"Hobbies include writing, sexual toys, and poetry." S/B "Hobbies include writing short stories and poetry."

that sounds like me! But i'm not telling which one! - hehe.. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
:P

Similar Messages:

Is MT Dying?
Dec 12, 2010

I am formally trained and have worked as an MT for many years; however, I first could only get part-time MT work a couple of years ago and then the final layoff came. What I have noticed is that many MT positions are now going to the retiree, who can earn extra money, or the disabled, who can also earn extra money. Both of these individuals have a regular income whether it is retirement or disability. Is this the wave of future MT? I have also noticed that organizations (hospitals in particular) ...

Is MT A Dying Field??
Oct 26, 2009

is MT a dying field?? i hear voice recogintion will make mts obsolete plus companies are outsourcing work to India. ...

Do You All Think This Is A Dying Career?
Dec 23, 2011

I just basically would like some honest opinions on this subject. ...

Another Dying Field...
Mar 28, 2012

I hope you'll watch this video about photojournalists.  It's very interesting all on its own, but particularly how the major news agencies are refusing to pay for professional quality and using free amateur photos instead. In particular, I would like you to observe what the expert Ed Greenberg says about how photojournalists are viewed by the news agencies - as "passive and childlike".  People who are too timid to protest the way they are being treated.  People ...

Hang MT As A Dying Profession. I'm Going To Be MA.
Oct 30, 2012

At least MA skills can be used for other things and can be a stepping stone to other careers, and you can get a da** job almost anywhere. Sick of being sold down the river by hospitals whose administration doesn't have the stones to tell you they're getting rid of you, but throw out vague hints now and expect you to catch on, so 2 years later they can say "well we told you to look into further education..." My hospital can kiss my posterior. I'm a very darn good MT and th ...

Call-In Dictation System - To Replace Dying Lanier 800
Apr 28, 2010

Looking to replace dying Lanier 800 Call-In System.  Any suggestions?  Any warnings against particular brands?  Approximately 35 dictators, 5 on-site MTs, average of 2,600 minutes monthly of call-in.  Thanks!! ...