A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

editscript uploading problems - Ali

Posted: Jan 25, 2010

Has anyone had trouble with the EditScript software not holding corrections after uploading?

Used to have that problem - Tina

[ In Reply To ..]
Shortly after I started working on EditScript a few years ago I noticed this same problem. Come to find out, I needed more memory on my computer because EditScript uses a lot and may have things open in the background too, like Word. I got a new computer and that fixed my problem.

Similar Messages:

Editscript - How To Check My Line Count In Editscript? 
May 18, 2013

Can anybody tell me how to check my line count in Editscript?  ...

Not Uploading Job
May 12, 2015

Please please be a crash, I need a nap ...

Anybody Else's Jobs Not Uploading?
Nov 08, 2010

For about the last 10 minutes, I have 2 jobs that will not upload and got NJA message for 601 pm, but tried to upload at 620 pm.  Hate to logout and lose them both.  Anybody else.  Light is green now. ...

Uploading And Downloading
Sep 27, 2011

Hi: I am new to Express Scribe and want to know how to upload and then resend completed files.  The instructions state that the file is saved to the C drive. From there one should be able to open and tranctibe the file for resending via the program. Any help would be desparately appreciated since I have one typed document and it is ready to send. Stuck in the middle ...

Jobs Not Uploading Now
Nov 02, 2012

None of the jobs that I've done since we came back up have uploaded.  What do we do now? ...

Uploading Job Is Stuck.
Nov 18, 2012

Not Uploading Is The System Down?
Sep 26, 2014

It says cannot work until previous job is uploaded or something to that effect and made me sign off the job I was on..Ive never seen that before, anyone else? ...

Glitches And Jobs Not Uploading
Nov 09, 2010

I wonder if the troubles are in regions, because I have had no issues with anything.  I like the upgrade!  I've getting faster and getting more work done.  Sometimes change IS good!  ...

Slow Uploading At End Of Shift
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone else having this problem at the end of the shift? Thanks. ...

Uploading A Report Off The Clock
Jul 16, 2013

Are we sure the work we upload after we clock out is included in our pay?  I might be paranoid, but I can see Nuance only paying for lines uploaded during times we are clocked in. ...

Is It Them Or Me? Uploading Reports Very Slowly
Jul 06, 2014

x ...

I'm In, It Is Slow But So Far Uploading And Downloading
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

Why The Delay In Uploading Lines Under The
Dec 17, 2014

This plan was touted as easy, transparent. Where are our lines, Nuance? Some of us have mouths to feed and utilities to pay and we need to be able to decide early on if the kids go hungry or the lights get shut off. I know you can't imagine this, but it's real for many of us. Why the delay in uploading lines? Hopefully, you've increased your HR staff in anticipation of the inquiries sure to come in explaining the easy, transparent formula once you do hit the submit button. ...

Does Anyone Notice At Certain Times The Down And Uploading Seems Slower.
Apr 22, 2015

nm ...

Lately, I Tend To Give The Middle Finger To The Computer Screen As I'm Uploading.
Sep 16, 2011

x ...

Any Difference In EditScript MT 9 And EditScript MT 9.12?
Dec 29, 2011

Does anyone know if there is any difference in EditScript MT 9 and EditScript MT 9.12?  If there is, how can we update this? It seems that my new place of employments line counting is not the same as my old place of employment.  New employer has EditScript 9, while my old work had EditScript 9.12, and my line count was much more at my previous employer.  Now it seems I can put out tons of work and see not much for lines...  Very frustrating. When questioning my employer now, they say t ...

How Does One Get Rid Of That "ding" When Uploading? Nm
Sep 30, 2014

xx ...

New To EditScript
Jan 26, 2010

Hi All.... I was just hired by an MT company that uses EditScript. This is a brand new experience for me as my previous MT job did not use this platform.  I've been studying the user manual and specs, but am nervous about starting tonight.  I'll be starting out with 10 reports.  I know it will be "SLOW GOING" especially tonight. I want to do a good job, but worry about being too slow at first. Any words of advice or encouragement out there???  I could use some ...

Going To Editscript VR
Feb 12, 2010

I am going to be going to ES VR.  I have been working on Dictaphone Extext straight typing and a little VR.  I did not find VR in Dictaphone to be good.  I have done ES before, and I believe it is better.  Considering the chump change we make to do VR, do you think you are paid enough to proof your work after you have edited the report, or do you do a once over and go on to the next one?  I mean, really, with what we make, we really have to do a once over to make anythi ...

EditScript And TTS
Jun 19, 2011

Offered a job with this company on EditScript platform. I still have job with major company.  Should I make the switch.  Pay is the same but run out of work a lot where I am now. ...

IE 10 For EditScript?
Mar 24, 2013

Can we use IE 10? ...

EditScript ?
May 25, 2013

Just wondering what people think about the platform EditScript.. would love to hear opinions, pros and cons.  Is it easy to learn? Thanks.  ...

Can Anyone Help? In EditScript, How To You Get That
Dec 11, 2014

little icon you can click on to "hear silence parts of dictation rapidly" back?   TIA ...

New To VR/EditScript/Escription
Oct 25, 2009

After 40 years on the job and getting tired of typing, when out of a job this last time (there have been so many times of late because of ...well most of you already know how goes it with our profession), I decided to just go for what seems to be taking over transcription anyway.  Thanks to this board and all the talk about the different platforms, I took a job with a company that uses EditScript, and I am thrilled.  In those 40 years, I have had to do a lot of proofreading as a super ...

Editscript And USB Footpedal
Nov 18, 2009

I have a VEC USB port. I cannot seem to get it to work in EditScript. I also have Express Scribe. Is there a way to get the foot pedal to work. Checked Belkin instructions, and there is no foot pedal listed in my ports. BTW, don't have Belkin so wont work anyway. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Escription/editscript/qc
Nov 22, 2009

I posted this on the company board but this might be a better place...I work at FocusInfomatics...QC..just started not that long ago.  Many years of experience with editing, QA, MT, etc.  I'm new to VR. I would love to hear what to expect for production as right now...it's not so good.  I understand variables, etc.  My work load is very low right now but that is supposedly going to change soon.  With QCing everything to sound, can someone tell me what they ...

Looking At Old Reports In EditScript
Nov 27, 2009

I recently upgraded to EditscriptMT 8 from verson 6 and now find I cannot look back at old records as I used to do and check for familiar phrases, medication lists or other information.  Does anyone know how to look back at previously transcribed/edited patient records in EditscriptMT verson 8?  Thank you in advance. ...

Has Anyone Else Worked On Editscript
Nov 27, 2009

Has anyone else worked on Editscript and what do you think of it? ...

Anything Good Or Bad About Editscript?
Jan 26, 2010

Does anyone know anything good or bad about Editscript?  Do you know if it works on Windows 7? ...

Which Companies Are Currently Using EditScript?
Feb 13, 2010

Which companies are currently using EditScript? ...