A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone notice at certain times the down and uploading seems slower. - PAMT

Posted: Apr 22, 2015

nm

Might be Landesk running scan - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
If mine does this, I temporarily pause Landesk. Although since I've manually set my tasks like the full scan to run when I'm not working I haven't had this problem in quite a while... knock on wood. :)

Landesk - oldie but goodie

[ In Reply To ..]
where is Landesk located?

Landesk location - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine is located on my toolbar at the bottom of my screen. It looks like a giant red K. If you don't see it there and you're on Windows 7, you should be able to click on the Windows logo in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen and type Landesk in the search field and find it.

Slow computer - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
My computer slows down around the 4 o'clock hour every day

I was told in the past.... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
that it is when the droves of employees who all work in 1 building are signing on in India at the same time, and the times it happened to me did coincide with the time they would be starting in the morning. Now we have employees in other countries, I would assume it coincides with their starting times as well.

It could also be - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
you internet provider. When children come home from school, people get home from work and the servers get very busy, this slows down everything.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Notice Computer Seems To Run Slower As The Day Goes On
Nov 23, 2013

I have to reboot at least once a day because of this. Will anything speed it up? Thanks! ...

Could The ADT Be Any SLOWER??
Aug 09, 2010

Please wait! getting data!! My line count is in the toilet because of these HELPER accounts anyway.  I may as well go CLEAN toilets at Walmart.  Happy Monday!! ...

Why I Am Slower On ASR
Feb 18, 2011

When I transcribe, I am on autopilot.  My brain hears the transcription and I type it.  I am listening to the next words while typing the previous ones.  When I edit ASR, it takes more concentration to correct the text.  Correcting to what the doctor actually says is far more time consuming for me than straight typing which my hands do almost automatically.  I honestly think I type faster than I edit.  If the ASR on my account was not absolutely awful, I might could ...

System Slower Than Ever
Feb 19, 2015

I have to reboot 2 times a day now. Anyone else?  This is ridiculous! ...

Fluency Get Slower Than Usual For Anybody Else?
Jul 10, 2013

it's been downloading a job for about 5 minutes now.  Rebooted with same results.  Did a speed test and am still downloading everything else fine.  Just Fluency server it seems. ...

DSG People, Is Work Slower Than Usual?
Oct 20, 2011

I can't remember, is this our usual "slow time", or do you think there is another reason we have so little work right now?  This 2-4 hours a day of work is going to suck on the paycheck. ...

Anyone At Accentus Have A Slower Upload Speed Than Recommended?
May 04, 2012

I can't get a 1.5 MB speed without a major expense, and I'm worried this will slow me down. Thanks for your help :) ...

Docuscribe 7 - Computer Is Slower, Browsers Are Strange
Jul 26, 2012

Ever since they started getting ready to put our group on this the computer is slower, browsers are strange. Anyone else having a problem?  I had messenger but it messed up too.  It is so frustrating! ...

Not Uploading Job
May 12, 2015

Please please be a crash, I need a nap ...

Anybody Else's Jobs Not Uploading?
Nov 08, 2010

For about the last 10 minutes, I have 2 jobs that will not upload and got NJA message for 601 pm, but tried to upload at 620 pm.  Hate to logout and lose them both.  Anybody else.  Light is green now. ...

Uploading And Downloading
Sep 27, 2011

Hi: I am new to Express Scribe and want to know how to upload and then resend completed files.  The instructions state that the file is saved to the C drive. From there one should be able to open and tranctibe the file for resending via the program. Any help would be desparately appreciated since I have one typed document and it is ready to send. Stuck in the middle ...

Jobs Not Uploading Now
Nov 02, 2012

None of the jobs that I've done since we came back up have uploaded.  What do we do now? ...

Uploading Job Is Stuck.
Nov 18, 2012

Not Uploading Is The System Down?
Sep 26, 2014

It says cannot work until previous job is uploaded or something to that effect and made me sign off the job I was on..Ive never seen that before, anyone else? ...

Editscript Uploading Problems
Jan 25, 2010

Has anyone had trouble with the EditScript software not holding corrections after uploading? ...

Glitches And Jobs Not Uploading
Nov 09, 2010

I wonder if the troubles are in regions, because I have had no issues with anything.  I like the upgrade!  I've getting faster and getting more work done.  Sometimes change IS good!  ...

Slow Uploading At End Of Shift
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone else having this problem at the end of the shift? Thanks. ...

Uploading A Report Off The Clock
Jul 16, 2013

Are we sure the work we upload after we clock out is included in our pay?  I might be paranoid, but I can see Nuance only paying for lines uploaded during times we are clocked in. ...

Is It Them Or Me? Uploading Reports Very Slowly
Jul 06, 2014

x ...

I'm In, It Is Slow But So Far Uploading And Downloading
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

Why The Delay In Uploading Lines Under The
Dec 17, 2014

This plan was touted as easy, transparent. Where are our lines, Nuance? Some of us have mouths to feed and utilities to pay and we need to be able to decide early on if the kids go hungry or the lights get shut off. I know you can't imagine this, but it's real for many of us. Why the delay in uploading lines? Hopefully, you've increased your HR staff in anticipation of the inquiries sure to come in explaining the easy, transparent formula once you do hit the submit button. ...

Lately, I Tend To Give The Middle Finger To The Computer Screen As I'm Uploading.
Sep 16, 2011

x ...

Times
Feb 27, 2010

When they say 4-0 Nylon x 4 interrupted sutures, is it preferred to use "x" or "times"? ...

Does Anyone Know How Many Times You Are
May 12, 2010

allowed to use the F11 key?  Is it once a day or a certain percentage of your lines?  ...

2 By 4 Times 2.7 Times 3.3 Cm
Aug 07, 2012

Dictator says "There is a 2 by 4 times 2.7 times 3.3 cm solid mass..." What would be the correct way to transcribe this? 2 x 4 x 2.7 x 3.3 cm is incorrect. Thank you! ...

How Many Times
Dec 12, 2013

Do I have to change this????????????? ASR has 2 +distal pulses.  Should it be 2+ distal pulses?  You keep correcting and correcting and then it's back to the same errors. My Christmas wish---that the ASR gets BETTER.  Ha!  Never gonna happen.   ...

S/l Co Cup Used Several Times In Report PLEASE HELP
Jan 13, 2010

Dr. Dictates this about 8 times in the op report each time clear "co cup", ...

Woo! Good Times!
Jul 28, 2010

I just started a 22 minute consult from one of my ESL doctors and the next one in line is a 36 minute consult from a Chinese doctor.  He stutters and stops and starts and that 36 minutes will probably net me 100 lines or so.   Gotta love it! ...

Writing Times
May 08, 2012

Doctor dictated: Start time: 03/21/2012, 091446. What would be the correct way to write the time portion? ...

Anybody Know The Exact Times We Were Down
Jun 12, 2012

I didn't do a ticket, but I'm assuming we do get paid down time if it happened during our scheduled hours, as we have before.  ...