A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Need to change background color - Lynne

Posted: Oct 20, 2009

I work in Escription, word and need to change the background color from blue to something else. TIA

if you have Vista - Snow Bunny

[ In Reply To ..]

1.  Right click on desktop. Click on Personalize.
2.  Left click on Windows Colors and Appearance.
3.  Under Color Scheme, click on Windows Standard or Windows Classic. That will change the Word page to White.
4.  If you want to change the White to something else, click on Item, Window, Color 1, and pick another color.
5.  Click Apply, OK.

Similar Messages:

DocQScribe - Background Color
May 04, 2011

Is it possible to change the background color to something other than white in DocQScribe? ...

Font Color/background
Mar 30, 2012

Morning....I have been having a lot of trouble finding a background/font color that does not strain my eyes.  Does anyone have one they love and would not mind sharing?  Thank you much! ...

Word 2002 Background Color
Jul 10, 2010

Is there a way to Default Word 2002 to open up a document in a different color than the white background?  I know how to change the background color but how do you keep the new color to stay as is whenever I open a new document? ...

Attention: LK - Changing Background Color
May 10, 2011

I have a PC with Vista and a PC with Windows 7 and it is done differently than Windows XP.  Thought I would never figure it out.  Here goes.... Go to <control panel>  Click on <Ease of Access Center> Click on <Set up High Contrast> Click on <Choose a High Contrast Color Scheme> A box labeled <Appearance Settings> will come up.  There will be a drop down box with different choices.  I don't think it matters which theme you choose.&n ...

Changing The Screen Background Color In DQS 7.1?
Sep 25, 2012

Does anyone know how to change the screen background color in 7.1?  I have it set to a light gray that doesn't hurt my eyes so much.  In every other application it is still the same, but DQS 7.1 is now a brilliant white!  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Font And Background Color Preference
May 27, 2014

I am wondering if anyone has a preference to the colors.  My eyes burn terribly and I get a really bad headache about halfway through my shift.  The place I used to work for was in-house and had all their transcription computers set so the font was white and the background was dark blue.  Wonding of this is meant to be easier on the eyes?  ...

MS Word '07 To Change Background To Blue
Oct 22, 2009

I have looked and looked in word options under every single thing and cannot find out how to change the background to "blue" instead of white.  I also think it would be easier on the eyes.  I once tried this at a different job by right clicking on the desktop and going in that way under properties, to colors, etc but ended up messing the whole thing up.  I can't afford to do that unless I know step by step how to do this.  Does anybody know how to do this in word 07?&nb ...

Csf Color
Feb 19, 2010

talking about tapping csf fluid and it came back as color....s/l antichromic in color ...

Color Is S/l Thallow
Mar 01, 2011

HEENT:  Color is s/l tallow.   ...

S/l Color's Disease
Apr 17, 2011

It's in the PMH, I don't have any other info:( ...

Window Color In ES9
Jun 14, 2015

Does anyone know how to change the window color from the blaring white in Word for ES9 so that it will work?  Each time I have changed it, ES9 messes up.  Hard to believe in the technology they have this can't be done. Was hoping when I upgraded from XP last year this would have been the fix, but apparently not. Thank you ...

Color Changing Changes - Hyphen?
Feb 10, 2010

she had extreme tenderness on her foot with erythematous color changing changes... I have never used two variations of a word together like this and it is confusing me.  ...

ASR Highlighter Color Question
Nov 24, 2012

I'd rather ask real people who use this ASR than call a tech who can't understand me. Is there any way to change the color from dark purple to a lighter color? I can't hardly see my cursor. I know if I Cntrl + G it will attach and change color but attaching it is kind of useless when I have to edit every other word. I've looked all over this silly software and can't find anything. I heard before there was no way of changing it but I'm hoping somebody found it. ...

Color Me Not Impressed With The Recruiters--sm
Nov 10, 2014

I am supposed to be moved to a new account and new platform with the stated purpose of me being placed on account that should have work (the move is not my choice).  The recruiters talked to me about placement and sent the offer letter.  I sent an email question about this on Friday (which is not when I wanted to deal with this as it was my day off but oh well).  Still nothing.  I do not want to sign the letter until my question is answered either.  Frustrating. ...

Let's Test New Theory. What Color Is Your Hair
Mar 20, 2014

LOL at this point it seems that anything might play into consideration. ...

QA Is So Confusing With All That Color Coded Crap
May 17, 2014

when you click on an error,  I would logically have assumed that would take you to the spot where the error is in the text.   Nope.  It may,  maybe,  go to the spot in the voice job, but not in the text. How in the world does anyone learn from their mistakes here????  This color-coded crap is way too confusing, the screen in Emdat is way too small to see anything properly, and I have a laundry list of other complaints but that would take too long to print here ...

There Was No ___(s/l) Flux-a-large_ In The Color And Flow Mapping. SM
Dec 27, 2009

Mitral valve leaflet morphology of the posterior valve appeared normal.  There was no ___(s/l) flux-a-large_ in the color and flow mapping.  The mean mitral valve gradient by spectral Doppler was 2 mmHg. ...

VA Background?
Jun 06, 2011

What's "VA background?"  - voice something?  (It's in a job seeker's ad.)  Thanks. ...

Background Check
Dec 21, 2010

Has anyone out there not pass the background test through medquist ...

Will It Be A Big Disadvantage Not To Have ICD-9 Background
Apr 14, 2011

Also, which training/certification takes longer, the CCS or the CPC?  Thanks1 ...

Background Checks
Feb 25, 2014

Does anyone know if companies typically call your former employers for background checks?  I have jumped around a lot in the last several years for various reasons, and still looking for the right fit, but have applied to 10 different companies in 2 weeks and have only heard from 2. I'm wondering if my resume and recent work history is the problem. I'm an MT of 8 years, so lack fo experience is not the problem. Maybe it's the time of year? If I don't find something soon, ...

Background Interference
Jun 19, 2015

Hard to hear dictation today.  Motorcycle rally in town this weekend and they are driving up and down my street, which is a main street in the community.  Can't understand people saying that they can't hear a Harley.  I find them loud.  I was told  they put loud mufflers on them as a safety tool.  Have not been on 1 in probably 20 or more years. ...

Encompass - Background Check?
Oct 12, 2009

How are they to work for and do they do a background check? Thanks. ...

Billing And Coding With MT Background
Jun 15, 2010

I have a background in medical transcription however I am unable to sit in the same position (foot pedal - headset - typing) for any length of time.  I broke my neck many years ago and didn't know when I was in school that this was going to prevent me from doing this career on even a part time basis and after graduating with high honors and having great employee/employer relationships. I am wondering if it is feasible to do billing and coding with medical transcription in a home offic ...

Precyse Background Checks
Mar 27, 2012

I tested and passed with Precyse and was interviewed twice and offered a position and accepted.  I have received 3 acceptance letters, a start date, and an email stating my equipment is on the way.  I was called by HR saying they are getting ready to run the background check and wanted to know what charges I had to make certain it meshes with what they uncover.  Of course I am crazy anxious about this, but it also just all seems like a very chaotic hiring system.  Shouldn ...

Background Check For Coders
Apr 12, 2012

I was wondering about what on a background check would prohibit one from getting a job as a coder at a hospital.  I know the obvious, but what about a misdemeanor DUI from the late 1980s on an otherwise clean-as-a-whistle record with someone who has great credit to boot?  Would that be a deal breaker?  The applicant would have the preferred credentials in place and would otherwise be a good candidate.     ...

Sick Of Background Noises
Apr 15, 2014

Anyone ever just want to type a note in the QA box to the client regarding background noises of nurses etc running their mouth about anything, cell phones going off, ventilator going up and down, etc etc etc.  I have a doctor right now, and a long report, that so far has 23 QA markers all because the nurses (? anyway females) in the background are so loud and the doctor is listening to them and trying to dictate, not to mention he needs to use a Kleenex and is a horrible ESL.   Ok ...

Commercial Ads Playing In Background...
Jun 05, 2015

I've been having this problem recently. Whenever I'm on computer, whether it be looking at a website, reading email, etc., I will intermittently have commercial ads (audio) play in the background. I've had my ISP do tune-ups and malaware/virus removal twice in the last two days. Today, after being on Internet for 30 minutes, there it was again; a commercial for ice cream. How can I work listening to dictations with commercials playing at the same time? Does anyone know what is goi ...

VA Hospital Background Check Is Horrible!
Oct 12, 2009

You must be fingerprinted and tell them what you've been doing since the day you were born. Whoever said it is just a cursory background check was lying to us. ...

EEG Report S/l CD Opens With Background Activity
Nov 16, 2009

The s/l CD opens with background activity in the range about five cycles per second. ...