A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA is so confusing with all that color coded crap - and how can you find the errors? SM

Posted: May 17, 2014

when you click on an error,  I would logically have assumed that would take you to the spot where the error is in the text.   Nope.  It may,  maybe,  go to the spot in the voice job, but not in the text.

How in the world does anyone learn from their mistakes here????  This color-coded crap is way too confusing, the screen in Emdat is way too small to see anything properly, and I have a laundry list of other complaints but that would take too long to print here.

Strange, that I don't seem to have any quality problems at my other jobs, nor any I've had in the past.  Have always been told along the lines of  "there's nothing wrong with your quality..."

Formatting?   THERE ARE NO FREAKING SAMPLES TO EVER LOOK AT!!!!   Just vague directions of  bring in the template... 

I betcha I'm out of here in 2-3 weeks or so if I can't get off QA.   I can't take much more of this.  Huge waste of my time, even though I'm paid for it. 

I'll win my own betting pool,  won't last a month here due to QA being so difficult to figure out.  

Don't even try to figure out Fiesa/QA/audits - No rhyme or reason

[ In Reply To ..]
End goal is to make sure you have no incentive bonus. I just accept what they say. I have no idea how they score, no way to see or hear the original report. I do not waste my time to even look at Fiesa any longer. It's a joke and the joke is on the MTs at Nuance. I should have guessed that a long time ago when they named a quality program Fiesa after some sort of a misspelled Mexican holiday.

I like the account, I would really like to stay here - but the QA issue is so confusing SM

[ In Reply To ..]
and difficult, not to mention the difficulty figuring out what the H to do and how to go about things, contradictory at almost every turn.

I'd love to get off QA and stay here if I could, if I could get some flipping help in understanding things and clarification of how to go about it...

Yeah: if wishes were horses, beggars would ride, too.

People in hell want ice water too. - No one really knows how QA works

[ In Reply To ..]
Just try to get a straight answer on anything Nuance and you will be led down a crooked path.
I see that now, having not known what worktype to use - and there are 2 to choose from SM
[ In Reply To ..]
for this type of document, and I figured the one I chose went with what was dictated.

Nope! I chose the wrong one. I had no idea which one to even use, was not aware there were 2 for this particular worktype, was NEVER TOLD ANYTHING AT FIRST. The specs don't even explain the difference between the two or which one to use.

This is so pathetic. Perfectly good account, screwed up worse than a goat rodeo.

Similar Messages:

Our Stuff Is Coded All Over The Hospital, And They Are Not Coders
Apr 23, 2013

Hey Everybody! I am in an entry-level coding position. I work at a very small rural hospital. I'm trying to figure out how things work and wrap my brain around the whole "cycle." So...here's where I'm puzzled. I ask different questions like, well, who does the E/M coding and the radiology coding and the pathology coding, etc. It just seems that there are many people who do lots of the coding in the hospital. I just want to know if this is normal. One person does inpatient ...

2 Confusing Ads
Jan 17, 2012

There are 2 somewhat mystifying ads posted on another site. One has the company name as EdoScribe, but the link to their site is invalid.  Googling yields nothing, but I did get at hit under ECHOScribe.  Is this a typo made more than once or is this a new company that hasn't yet set up their website? The second "strange" ad says they are looking for weekend MTs, but the job is listed as FULL-time.  Things that make you go "hmmm..." ...

So Confusing!
Jan 17, 2013

If 5 or more blanks on Snotface account, send an email to supervisor, but if 5 or more blanks on Snotface account with Dr. Booger, no need to send email because focused audit on that account.  But continue to send email on other accounts with 5 or more blanks with cc to quality supervisor, except for accounts by Dr. Puke. So exasperating!  I just ignore these now after having accumulated about 50 post-it notes with reminders.  I just threw the reminders out and am winging it.&nbs ...

This Is THE MOST Confusing Company
Jan 23, 2013

Everywhere you look is a chore, website, email, remedy,,,WTH? Anyway after flipping through various places, can someone tell me where I find the benchmark thing to look up terms? ...

TTS Pay? Confusing Information
Feb 19, 2013

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who is currently working for TTS.  In searching the forums, it seems some people are making 3 cents per line and others are making 4 cents per line.  Is there a reason for the difference?  Also wondering if they offer any shift differentials or production incentives/bonuses or anything like that.  How's the insurance?  ...

Pay Scale For IC A Bit Confusing......
Sep 26, 2013

Math was never my forte.  The pay is $1.15 per 1000 characters, 425,000 characters per pay period (part time) required.  I'll be working 20 hours per week.   ...

Confusing Message
May 04, 2015

So we get an email yesterday stating that now when we work extra hours/OT we have to pick up shifts off the swapboard instead of emailing TSM or schedule person to help them keep better track. Except this morning we get an email that work is current and to delay our starting times. So now are we to pick times off the swapboard in order to make up the time that we got delayed and are we still to keep working extra? Just once it would be nice if everyone could be on the same page. ...

Another Confusing Fill-in By MME..........hematocrit Of 340???
Oct 21, 2009

Someone please set me straight if I'm wrong, but it is even possible for a child (or anyone) in any case to have a hematocrit of 340?  A dictator said:  "hemoglobin 15, hematocrit 340"  It really sounded like he said 340 but that didn't sound right to me, so I left a marker.  But it was filled in with 340.  I could have done THAT.   I guess I could be wrong--but in my 10 years as an MT the hematocrit is always just about 3 times the hemoglobin (which ...

Is It Me? This 6.1 Tutorial Is Confusing As Heck.
Sep 04, 2010

I'm trying to follow it, but the headings section is giving me a major headache.  Why are they even messing with this stuff? The numbering thing was the only thing that seemed worth it, but once I got through the tutorial, it realized it's not saving me much time.  The ONLY thing it's saving me from is writing the:  1., 2., 3....I still have to separate and list them.  I just finished the document check process.  It's just overwhelming.  One t ...

Misunderstood Or Confusing Dictation
Jan 31, 2011

I am currently in my last quarter of schooling and have a project I am currently working on. My instructor wants me to research the different ways of how to handle dictation that cannot be understood or is confusing and also how this procedure differs depending on work environment, such as on site, at home, large service, etc. I have talked to a few transcriptionists and some suggestions they have given are; speeding up or slowing down the recording, looking to see if the word makes sense accor ...

Csf Color
Feb 19, 2010

talking about tapping csf fluid and it came back as color....s/l antichromic in color ...

Color Is S/l Thallow
Mar 01, 2011

HEENT:  Color is s/l tallow.   ...

S/l Color's Disease
Apr 17, 2011

It's in the PMH, I don't have any other info:( ...

Window Color In ES9
Jun 14, 2015

Does anyone know how to change the window color from the blaring white in Word for ES9 so that it will work?  Each time I have changed it, ES9 messes up.  Hard to believe in the technology they have this can't be done. Was hoping when I upgraded from XP last year this would have been the fix, but apparently not. Thank you ...

I Cannot Believe This Crap, It's Like They Had Not One MT
Oct 03, 2012

before they sprang it on us..and why?? It's not a program for MTs..it's a database and billing program.THAT is the primary reason for this.  So far I have not utilized the quick report look up ONE time..and as for google..I already had my google browser opened at the ready.  I cannot capitalize first words in new sentence  in paragraph.  and yet my toggle is on.  but at the start of a new paragraph your space bar does not work.  I cannot easily look up r ...

Need To Change Background Color
Oct 20, 2009

I work in Escription, word and need to change the background color from blue to something else. TIA ...

Color Changing Changes - Hyphen?
Feb 10, 2010

she had extreme tenderness on her foot with erythematous color changing changes... I have never used two variations of a word together like this and it is confusing me.  ...

DocQScribe - Background Color
May 04, 2011

Is it possible to change the background color to something other than white in DocQScribe? ...

Font Color/background
Mar 30, 2012

Morning....I have been having a lot of trouble finding a background/font color that does not strain my eyes.  Does anyone have one they love and would not mind sharing?  Thank you much! ...

ASR Highlighter Color Question
Nov 24, 2012

I'd rather ask real people who use this ASR than call a tech who can't understand me. Is there any way to change the color from dark purple to a lighter color? I can't hardly see my cursor. I know if I Cntrl + G it will attach and change color but attaching it is kind of useless when I have to edit every other word. I've looked all over this silly software and can't find anything. I heard before there was no way of changing it but I'm hoping somebody found it. ...

Color Me Not Impressed With The Recruiters--sm
Nov 10, 2014

I am supposed to be moved to a new account and new platform with the stated purpose of me being placed on account that should have work (the move is not my choice).  The recruiters talked to me about placement and sent the offer letter.  I sent an email question about this on Friday (which is not when I wanted to deal with this as it was my day off but oh well).  Still nothing.  I do not want to sign the letter until my question is answered either.  Frustrating. ...

I Don't Know How Old This Is But Holy Crap!
Apr 16, 2012

The US Department of Justice has confirmed that it is conducting an antitrust investigation of Nuance Communications. The investigation is looking at Nuance's acquisition of Philips Speech Recognition Systems from Royal Philips Electronics for $96.1 million in October 2008. There has been concern since the purchase that Nuance has essentially taken control of the world's medical transcription market. Nuance's acquisitions, which have sometimes been preceded by submitting target co ...

I Can Barely Sit Here And Do This VR Crap.
Jun 26, 2012

I have been at this for nearly 3 hours now.  I am so close to just walking.  I have never hated a job as much as I hate this one.  Last pay period, 80 hours, I made $8.51/hour.  Unfricken believable.  After 20 years of making twice that.  Time for another Xanax, seriously. ...

ABOUT THIS MONITORING CRAP
Jun 30, 2012

About this monitoring crap.  Why aren't the docs monitored?  Why do we have to change our ways and they don't have to.  On ASR there are a couple of docs who dictate in the "wrong order" and I have to move everything around, cut and paste, do the caps thing, etc.  Almost all of them dictate in the order of the standard headers.  Some of these dictators change their mind 2-3 times in the same sentence not to mention they change their mind and you do not kno ...

Holy Crap, I Can't Believe What I Just Did....
Jul 05, 2013

I quit!! Nicely, but said today was my last and I was moving on with my career choices.  bah!!!  Just waiting for my first day at Amphion. ...

Fiesa CRAP
Nov 19, 2013

I just love all these minor errors of missing an - "of" or "a" at 0.25.  This does not change the meaning of the sentence, and I bet if you put them in when they are NOT there, you would get marked off for that too.  This is crap, especially if you have a small report and it all adds up, knocking your score down.  I have been doing this for 25 years and have never seen anything so petty.  Especially now with Voice Rec, how would they like it if we weren't here and they w ...

Word 2002 Background Color
Jul 10, 2010

Is there a way to Default Word 2002 to open up a document in a different color than the white background?  I know how to change the background color but how do you keep the new color to stay as is whenever I open a new document? ...

Attention: LK - Changing Background Color
May 10, 2011

I have a PC with Vista and a PC with Windows 7 and it is done differently than Windows XP.  Thought I would never figure it out.  Here goes.... Go to <control panel>  Click on <Ease of Access Center> Click on <Set up High Contrast> Click on <Choose a High Contrast Color Scheme> A box labeled <Appearance Settings> will come up.  There will be a drop down box with different choices.  I don't think it matters which theme you choose.&n ...

Changing The Screen Background Color In DQS 7.1?
Sep 25, 2012

Does anyone know how to change the screen background color in 7.1?  I have it set to a light gray that doesn't hurt my eyes so much.  In every other application it is still the same, but DQS 7.1 is now a brilliant white!  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Let's Test New Theory. What Color Is Your Hair
Mar 20, 2014

LOL at this point it seems that anything might play into consideration. ...