A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DocQScribe and Shorthand - sm - Jill

Posted: Jan 25, 2011

Does Shorthand work within DocQScribe - thanks.

DocQ and SH - Dont know but

[ In Reply To ..]
Instant text does for sure.

Yes, that's what I use with DQS. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

shorthand - gintex

[ In Reply To ..]
yes it does!

Shorthand works but you cant use shortcut keys - with it, have to use mouse. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Can You Use Shorthand Expander With DocQScribe? Nm
Nov 11, 2010

xx ...

DocQScribe Down...??
Oct 26, 2009

Is it just me or is DQS acting up again?  I can't pull ADT info - taking 100 years.  ...

DocQScribe ASR?
Jan 20, 2010

My company is switching from straight transcription on DQS to ASR on DQS. I've used DQS for two years and didn't even know they had ASR, but apparently they do. Could any of you with experience on this please give me your opinions of the DQS ASR platform? I'm just not sure I want to go through training if I won't want to stay with this company. I did Escription for awhile at another company and hated it. Thanks in advance! ...

DOCQSCRIBE UP
May 12, 2010

nm ...

Is DocQScribe Down
May 26, 2010

my DocQScribe is stuck and I rebooted, still stuck, any one else on right now? ...

DocQscribe 6.1
Sep 10, 2010

I have not been told yet how to download DocQscribe 6.1 update even though I completed all the training last week.  Can someone tell me the directions for this?  Thanks. ...

Still Cannot Get On To Docqscribe. Anyone Else?nm
Sep 15, 2010

x ...

Did DocQScribe Just Die?
Oct 07, 2010

... ...

DocQscribe?
Nov 04, 2010

I'm in what is (or used to be) SA4.  I'm still not able to log on.  Anyone in yet, up and working, running smoothly?  The DEP light still shows yellow.  (since 9:15 a.m. mountain time)  THANKS! ...

Who Besides Q Uses DocQscribe?
Feb 04, 2011

x ...

Can MQ's DocQscribe Be Used On A
May 20, 2011

laptop running windows 7? ...

DocQScribe Down ?
Sep 27, 2011

I'm out in California.  Is it down all over ?  ...

Will Docqscribe Be
Oct 22, 2011

revised in the future to be compatible with 64-bit computers?   ...

DocQscribe Down
Oct 05, 2012

Oh, the joys. One hour left of my shift and poof.... ...

Docqscribe 7
Oct 05, 2012

Has anybody had any problems uploading any jobs?  I had one today that would not upload, and I was even unable to abandon it, just kept returning to my queue. ...

Cannot Get Into DocQscribe
Jan 23, 2013

Earlier had NJA.  Came back just now and cannot get into DocQscribe or e-mail.  Anyone else having a problem?  TIA. ...

Anyone Having Problems With DocQscribe.
Jan 28, 2010

CRAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!  My first report all day and now it is stuck??????? ...

DocQscribe ASR System. Does It Really Get Better?
May 04, 2010

My account was switched over 5 weeks ago and truthfully I don't see improvement.  One day I think maybe it is getting better and the next day it's worse.  It doesn't cap what should be and does cap things that shouldn't.  It has probably 50 different things it uses for "next" or "next is."  It puts q.h.s. one time and at bedtime the next.  It will do a fantastic job on a crappy ESL dictator then get every third word wrong on a good dictator, but the n ...

Anybody Having Trouble With Docqscribe? Nm
Jun 07, 2010

nm ...

Docqscribe Upgrade
Aug 03, 2010

anybody have the url for the docqscribe upgrade that we did a couple of months back.  I got a new computer where other fried and I can't get on to transcribe until I upgrade.  emailed support 2 hours ago and still no word from them.  Any help appreciated.  ...

DocQScribe Dictionary
Aug 07, 2010

How do you guys edit your dictionary in DocQScribe?  I have a term that is not spelled correctly and I can't figure out how to get into the dictionary to delete it. Thanks for any info you'd like to share.         ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With DocQScribe?
Aug 22, 2010

I lock up everytime I use ADP.  Then I have to get out and try again.  It has already been 20 minutes and I still have not loaded yet.  I sat on hold with Tech Support for 20 minutes since "all representatives were busy" yet when I finally got to speak to someone, they said they weren't having issues . . . as usual. I think there was an upgrade last night, so I was wondering if anyone else was having issues this morning. ...

Cannot Run DocQscribe Today. Has Anyone Else
Sep 09, 2010

I cannot even run my DocQscribe program today.  Waiting for support to call me.  ...

DocQscribe 6.1 Training
Sep 12, 2010

Anyone using their own computer have problems taking the docQscribe 6.1 training?  I get a technical error message. ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With Docqscribe? Sm
Sep 22, 2010

the job won't download and now the system won't close as I tried to log out? ...

DocQscribe Acting Up Again
Oct 18, 2010

Anyone else experiencing problems with DocQscribe tonight? ...

Anybody Having Problems With DocQscribe? NM
Nov 05, 2010

x ...

Cannot Get DocQScribe To Load
Nov 09, 2010

I tried to get DocQScribe to load from the DocQManage page for over an hour and finally had to send in a ticket.  Is anyone else having this kind of trouble with the system.  It showed a green light on DEP.  This is getting rediculous.  I could not work my scheduled shift on Sunday because there were no jobs available (but incentive stayed in place).  Now I cannot work my scheduled shift because of something else.  I don't know about anyone else, but with a fam ...

DocQScribe Question. In ASR, When There Are Sm
Dec 14, 2010

# signs in the report in place of numbers, is there a way to automatically put the numbers in there?? I'm sure I learned this during some video webinar but I don't see it in my notes! I'm so frustrated! On almost every document I see: #. COPD. #. Hypertension. #. Blah, blah, blah   Is this supposed to be helping us? Does it help you? Thanks for your help, fellow MTs! ...

DocQScribe - Have A Question - Sm
Mar 05, 2011

I work for a company that uses DocQScribe (not MQ) but since MQ uses it, I thought you all would be experts on it and I could ask this here. I copied a report I did from DocQ into Word and got different line counts - to the tune of me losing 14 lines in a report by DocQ's count (adds up by the end of the day).  Am I missing something or can companies manipulate the DocQ to count a certain way or it is what it is?  I am a big producer and it never seems I can hit good numbers and ...

Is There Anywhere On MQ Website Or DocQscribe
Apr 13, 2011

to find a list of keyboard shortcuts. ...

Expansions In DocQscribe
Apr 13, 2011

I accidentally turned off expansions in DocQscribe and don't know how I did it.  Can anyone tell me how to turn them back on.  Thanks. ...

Looking Up Examples In DocQscribe....help Nm
Apr 29, 2011

Can anyone help with instructions on how to look at examples of doctors work in DocQscribe? Thanks in advance. ...

Companies That Use DocQScribe
May 30, 2011

Looking for companies that utilize the DocQScribe/DocQSpeech platform, as it's my favorite platform.  Thanks for your help.  ...

Are There Any Other Companies Who Use Docqscribe?
Aug 20, 2011

I've been watch the job board but nobody says if the use it that i have seen.  I love docqscribe.  Does anyone know of any other companies at all who use this?  ...