A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DQS - ASR numbering question - Anon

Posted: Jun 22, 2011

Is there any way or any function to convert the # into numbers? 

ADMISSION DIAGNOSES:

# Coronary artery disease.

# Atrial fibrillation.

# Congestive heart failure.

Thanks for any help.

DQS ASR - TJ

[ In Reply To ..]
Just take out all the # signs, and type in your numbers.

Similar Messages:

To Do Auto Numbering In DQS,
Jan 20, 2010

I remember our CCM telling us a while back to do something like put the number sign at the beginning of each item and it would automatically convert to numbering when it uploads?  Does anyone know exactly what we're to put?  A number sign, period, and 2 spaces? ...

Ortho Rib Numbering
Feb 23, 2010

is it preferred to type ribs 1, 2 and 3 or ribs one, two and three? thx ...

Joint Numbering
Jul 22, 2010

The right hand demonstrates MCP swelling with marked limitation of motion 2-5. Is this correct or is it II-V? ...

Alt+L Numbering - Are We Paid For This?
Sep 21, 2010

I just thought of something!  Are we getting paid for the numbering if we hit Alt+L?  Or is it the same as Headings and we don't get paid for this?  Is this yet another way to pay us even less??? ...

MQ QA I Need An Answer About Numbering. Sm
Mar 28, 2011

Now Plllleeeeasssse moderator, don't move this to some other forum.  I really do need for a MedQuist QA person to answer this question.... My original blurb was placed on here, and it was moved to the Word Board.  I got answers from others who do NOT use ASR platform of MQs.   I realize BOS2 says the number, and that is what I have been doing for about a year now. Here is the headache that we MQ employees endure. ASR seems to do whatever it wants and does NOT follow rul ...

Numbering DSM-IV Diagnoses
Jan 15, 2015

New to psych transcription.  For Axis I diagnoses, if we are to number the diagnoses (1, 2, 3, etc. does a "rule out" follow the diagnoses before it or does it get its own number?   Thanks! ...

Numbering In Word 7
Feb 12, 2015

I started with a new transcription company that wants numbering, such as drug names, aligned to flush to the left.  When it tabs over I press decrease indent and it flushes left on my document, but when I send it to the transcription company it is tabbed over.  Any ideas how to fix this??? ...

Suggestion On Numbering Feature?
Sep 07, 2010

Am I doing something wrong?  Are you supposed to edit the list before or after CTRL-Shift L.  I end up having to capitalize all the first letters after I hit enter and it just seems more time consuming.  Also, did anyone notice if you highlight text and hit space bar there is no skip marker- SHH!! ...

BOS 3 On Numbering Digits, Ribs, Etc.
Jun 16, 2011

Can someone please tell me what the BOS 3 says about typing enumerated ribs, digits, etc. ?  Is it "third digit" or "3rd digit?" Thanks. ...

Automatic Numbering With Escription
Sep 29, 2011

Has anyone figured out how to get auto numbering to work with Escription, which uses word?  When I have it turned on..it indents the numbers...but we have to have them at the margin..a real pain to change all the numbers when you are editing speech documents...if anyone has found a way to accomplish this..would love to know... I also use instant text..don't know if there's anything I can do on that end.. ...

Word 2003 Help - Automatic Numbering
Jan 13, 2012

I want to set my documents where they automatically number and tab over.  I have to do this every time I make a list manually.  Is there a way for it stay that way and I don't have to go in manually and set it every time?  I have went into to tools>auto correct options and set it to automatically number, but it still will not do it.  I am so frustrated! ...

Word 2003 Automatic Numbering
Jan 08, 2014

Can anyone tell me how to turn off the automatic numberine in Word.  I cannot remember.Thanks. ...

So Sick Of Punctuating And Numbering/renumbering
Jun 14, 2015

....also expanding abbreviations or un-expanding them when expanded inappropriately.  All this to say nothing of correcting the crappy MIS-recognition in the first place.  This garbage stinks, and we get paid garbage to make it look good.  Guarantee most docs think it comes right out of the hopper the way they see it in final form, and some don't think that MTs touch the work at all anymore.  They didn't understand what we did BEFORE SR and they sure don't unde ...

AHDI Standard For Numbering CKD Stages, Not Cancer Stages
Feb 14, 2013

I cannot find in the AHDI Book of Style, 3rd Edition,the rules regarding Chronic Kidney Disease stages. I am aware of the stages of cancer. I used to have a GU doc complain when Roman Numerals were used for CKD stages, not Arabic numerals. Does anybody know?   ...