A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Correct font size in Docuscribe - Old part-timer

Posted: Dec 16, 2010

I hit something and the font on my current report became miniscule (a 15 minute report and I've barely started).  How can I restore it to its normal size?

Please help!

While in DQS click mouse anywhere in text - then press CTRL key sm

[ In Reply To ..]
and while holding it down, roll the roller on your mouse. That should increase/decrease the font size to your liking.

my font changed and I cannot fix it - cindeesue

[ In Reply To ..]
I am working on my laptop, and somehow, I have gotten a bad habit whereby my font becomes so small I can no longer even read the text! I do NOT have a mouse attached, so I cannot do that roll scroll mouse thing.. Can anybody else tell me what to do? It apparently has something to do with hitting my control key and something else, and even Control Z will not revert it.. today, I had to "break" a job because I could not read it! Yet, when I get the next job, its all good again.. Help!!

Similar Messages:

Font Size Help!!! (please)
Apr 29, 2010

This isn't directly related to MT, but is in a round-about way.  I've done something to cause my font size in certain areas to be smaller, and it's driving me crazy!  I don't know how to describe exactly where it is happening, but it is the font at the top of the tabs in IE, in the side menu (listing my mail folders) in my Outlook mail, the font in Word at the top of the page (toolbar and file, edit, view, etc.), in some message boxes, etc.& ...

Changing Font Size
Jul 31, 2012

Now I know this seems like a stupid question, but I need help chaning font size to something not indicated in Word 2003 or Word 2007.    I have typed in the unusual font size but it does not work.   I need 13, 15, and 17 which I do not see as options.  Any help advice appreciated. ...

What Font & Size Are You Using In Fluency? My
Apr 25, 2013

font changed on it's own from yesterday to today, and I don't like the new one.  Does anyone have any favorites?  Not a burning question, but just curious what everyone's using.   ;) ...

How To Change Font Size In Epic ???
Oct 05, 2012

Working in Enterprise. My account just switched to Epic and the font size is very tiny.  I've noticed that in the task bar right above where we enter the transcription that there are two buttons to click on, one for font and one for size.  When clicking on them, different selections are offered (i.e., font size #s 1 through approximately 8) but nothing happens when I click on a # to try to make a change.  Any ideas?  I looked at the Pre ...

How To Change Font Size In Epic???
Oct 05, 2012

Working in Enterprise. My account just switched to Epic and the font size is very tiny.  I've noticed that in the task bar right above where we enter the transcription that there are two buttons to click on, one for font and one for size.  When clicking on them, different selections are offered (i.e., font size #s 1 through approximately 8) but nothing happens when I click on a # to try to make a change.  Any ideas?  I looked at the Pre ...

Changing Text/font Size
Aug 18, 2014

Anyone know how to change the text/font size in Fluency? ...

Am I Allowed To Change Font Size In Ebeyondtxt?
Apr 29, 2013

nm ...

Anyone Else With This Problem? Ctl Shift - (number Pad) Increases Font Size?
Jun 27, 2013

There was a Windows 7 update prior to noticing this, so I don't know if it is from the update or a new DQS problem. Ctl Shift - (number pad) is doing 2 things at once, changing sound tone (what it is supposed to do) and changing font size. Tried rebooting, but no change. ...

In An Effort To Assist MedQuist Posters -- SM
Jan 09, 2010

Please see the sticky note at the top of the MedQuist forum.  I have researched information for you to give you some direction.  There are contact instructions/leads on the web pages at the links given.  Please do not contact MTStars for more information.  Contact your local employment office (now called the Department of Workforce Services) for more information. Moderator   ...

Stop The Accusations And Personal Attacks. SM
Jan 25, 2010

If you love VR work and do well with it, great.  However, you must allow those who are not having such success with it to have their own threads and discussions without interrupting.  If you hate VR work and think it is the demise of this career, great.  However, you must allow those who are successful with it to have their own threads and discussions without interrupting. For the threads where someone is asking for assistance with VR, wanting to be more successful, asking for t ...

ALL POSTERS ON NEW MTs BOARD READ
Dec 01, 2009

This specific board is for support of new MTs. Experienced MTs - If you want to slam, be ugly, hateful, etc., to new MTs, go somewhere else.  New MTs - same goes for you. In other words, stop the experienced-vs-new MT wars.  Moderator ...

Those Posters Who Claim DIT Has Not Paid Them - SM
Jan 13, 2010

Please contact me about your unpaid work with DIT.  I want to make sure they resolve their pay issues if they are going to advertise jobs here. Moderator   ...

All Posters Please Read - SM
Jan 23, 2010

First, no one on this board has any clue who the identity of other posters are.  Not one of you.   You cannot assume that any 2 or more posts are by the same poster, even if the same moniker is used.  Second, no one on this board has the right to call anyone else a liar because you don't believe the information they posted.  Doing so will get you banned. Moderator   ...

Please See New Boards! SM
Nov 26, 2009

We have reinstated the following boards that are now available! Coding/Medical Billing WAHM Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues Happy posting! Moderator ...

<font Class=mod>We Need Your Feedback!</font>
Jan 15, 2015

There is an alarming increase in complaints regarding moderation on MTStars boards recently, but please remember: moderators are people too. They sometimes make mistakes and/or have temporary lapses in judgement. Just because they were harsh with you once or made a bad decision that you disagree with doesn't mean that they're bad moderators, that they'll hold a grudge against you, or even that they'll make the same decision a second time. To make moderation more transparent, ...

6.1 Docuscribe
Sep 28, 2010

Is anyone still using the original Docuscribe?  I have not downloaded the 6.1 or done the training yet as I was ill during the time we were told to download.  Tech support told me there were lots of problems with it and not to download it just yet.  My supervisor hasn't said anything about it.  Are there still problems with it and is the training helpful I hear you get paid 1.5 hours of PTO for doing it, is that enough time?  I am surprised we didn't get a conf ...

Cannot Get Into Docuscribe
Oct 14, 2010

I cannot get in, says I need new update. I have the 6.1. Does This mean I need to put in that patch and how do I do that?  Thanks. ...

Docuscribe Down?
Nov 30, 2010

Anyone having trouble with Docuscribe?  ...

Docuscribe 7 -ADT
Aug 02, 2012

Can anyone else not see the date of service unless you scroll down? Also the window for the cc list is too big?  I have an old monitor here and just wondered if that was the problem? Thanks so much! ...

Using Docuscribe 7.1
Mar 07, 2013

and cannot figure out how to make a subset in a list, ie, like a 1-A. So after Cont + shift + L for list, how to do the subset?  anyone know?   thanks. ...

Docuscribe Problem
Feb 18, 2010

anybody else having problems when hitting search in the adt box?  Its taking forever after the patient's name pops up in the adt and then when I hit search for the dates to select it is taking so long.  ...

New Docuscribe Version 6.1
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if the training on MQ Central is paid and what happens if we dont take it? :)  Seriously, an hour to learn how to use the new Docuscribe?  Is this going to work as well as the new and improved email?  Maybe I should pass on the class. ...

How Long Was Docuscribe Down?
Nov 04, 2010

Just got an e-mail from CCM saying it was down about a half hour - is this correct?  I thought it was closer to an hour. ...

Anyone Else Having Docuscribe Problems?
May 31, 2012

Probably 30+ minutes ago, I got a red light saying my connection was lost.  However, I still had internet, going to multiple web sites, so I called the 1-800 number.  I was told it was on my end, to shut everything down and re-start.  I've done so multiple times with the same results - no problem with anything on the internet, but cannot log on Docuscribe. Now I can't get on MModal's web site or even the site that gives us the red/yellow/green light.  And the ...

DocuScribe Text
Jun 16, 2012

Anyone know how to make the text larger in DocuScribe?  Thanks! ...

DocuScribe Not Connecting
Aug 22, 2012

Early a.m. 08/22/2012.  DocuScribe seems to be down and not connecting.  Tech Support not answering.  ...

Docuscribe Training And Then Certification?
Oct 20, 2009

Recruiter said after training you take some sort of certification test which goes in for scoring.  I assume this is just to make sure you understand how to use the Docuscribe program.  Is this correct?  ...

Re: Download Docuscribe On Laptop
Nov 20, 2010

does anyone have docuscribe installed on a 64-bit computer?  I have windows Vista 64-bit and support told me it will not work, that it is too fast for docuscribe to handle.  She said with some people they could not even download it on a 64-bit.  Just wanting to know if anyone has had success with this.  I want to download it on my laptop for the holidays so I can spend time with family easier.  Thanks! ...

What Is This M Modal? Is It Going To Replace Docuscribe Or ? N/m
Nov 30, 2011

x ...

Brightness Of Screen Docuscribe 7.1
Oct 17, 2012

I finally found a tech to help me on this one after adjusting the brightness if there is anyone out there that HATES that blinding bright white screen.  I adjusted the contrast to 5.8 and brightness to about 5.8.  It tones it alll down quite a bit.  You first click the minus button, then the first button on the monitor to increase or decrease.  It kind of mellows down that bright white screen to a very light grey. ...