A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Received survey about QC - HanginInThere

Posted: Oct 29, 2013

Wondering if anyone else received the survey regarding QC indif you filled it out and what your responses were.  It was a survey that said do you regularly schore 99% or higher.  if not it asked what 3 things keep you from reaching the 99% and what 3 things would help you acheive 99%.  Wonder what brought that on.

I received survey, haven't taken it yet but plan on it - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I received it yesterday. I haven't taken it yet but will. I guess maybe they want to know what they can do to help us. Of course there are some that will say it is a conspiracy! At least they are asking us what they can do.

Received survey about QC - HanginInThere

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't quite get the feel it is a conspiracy. Was definitely taken back a little that they asked. I was a bit shocked in a good way. Here is hoping that they truly do use it for a positive benefit.

It's pretty obvious to me! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
They've set standards that their own employees can't meet. They hired me, telling me I was capable of doing this job (after passing their tests) and every week, I'm told I am sub par. Maybe they are finally going to figure out why this is the case (bad audio, VR does not work). Well, when pigs fly probably.

QC audit - Nonya

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks. I will get this filled out. We all need to do this to tell them what is wrong. I am adding that it is impossible to make 99% when it is set up to make us fail! This company and their impossible standards and for peanuts in pay, DUHHHHHH, what the hell do they think is wrong?

Error documents or error-free documents - Rose

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you notice when you took the survey that the last question (I can't quote it exactly) asks what it would take to deliver "error documents" - maybe should be "error-free documents" oh, my.....hopefully whoever made up the survey is fired or at least loses bonuses for 3 months.....

They removed that one. - Dang it. sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was not going to take the survey, but after reading your post, I wanted to offer some suggestions. Unfortunately, there was no opportunity to do so.

Error documents - do as I say not as I do

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes! I did notice that and commented on it in my first of 3 responses. This place is a complete joke.

I took it, told exactly how I feel about it, and since then - wanni

[ In Reply To ..]
have been literally slammed with errors, critical (5 since 11/01/2013), major and minor. QA score has taken a hard hit. Wonder if it's just coincidence. I'm being hit with errors that I never would have made in the past.

Similar Messages:

Best ESL Tip You Ever Received.
Aug 30, 2010

I am working on a presentation about understanding ESL physicians.  What is the best tip you were given, or have discovered to understand ESL dictation?  ...

Anyone Received Their W2s
Jan 24, 2013

I've looked on the new ADP site, but nothing so far.  HR won't return my email.  Has anyone received their W2s yet this year??  Wanna bet they wait right up until the last second :( ...

Has Everyone Received Their W2s?
Jan 23, 2015

I wondered if everyone has received their W2s by now?  I left MModal several months ago when I realized staying for the benefits was not worth the stress and LOW pay, but have yet to receive my W2.  I also did not receive my final PTO pay but it was less than 100 dollars so did not pursue it other than a few emails (and yes, I gave 2 weeks' notice and worked all of that).  So glad to be gone and wishing everyone still there the best in 2015 as I feel for you.& ...

OOW Survey
Feb 02, 2011

I am interested in learning how many currently practicing MTs struggle to get their lines in due to their being "no work available."  Do you find yourself out of work and having to try to make up lines outside your usual schedule? Only occasionally? Often? Every day? Seldom? Never happens?   Thanks everyone!Mary     Optional data: ...

Survey Says . . . .
Apr 03, 2011

to spell the abbreviation of subcutaneous?   is is subcu or subcut?  i have this argument every time with QA.  could i get someone to help me please?  thanks much in advance!!!!   ...

Oh Man... New Survey
Dec 05, 2011

If people were sincerely honest, it wouldnt change anything! ...

The Survey
Dec 06, 2011

Just read through the survey without answering the questions.  Waste of time!  No matter how many of us answer it and regardless of what we say, after it is all over they will tell us that MQ employees love the company.  This is just a way to try to placate us and make us think that our opinions count.  You can all take turns flogging me if I'm wrong. ...

My Take On The SURVEY.....
Dec 06, 2011

I am an MT who has been around for 14 years with this company and I have my gripes like all the rest of you.  I took the survey and stuck it to them when it mattered.  For example, when they ask if compensation encourages people to do their best, the obvious answer is "strongly disagree" right?  When they ask if compensation is clearly tied to performance....again "strongly disagree."  Whether our answers matter or not, it's our opportunity to vent our frustrations with ...

To Those Who Did Not Do The Survey
Dec 16, 2011

I had so much fun using words like despicable and abomination that I just couldn't help myself and filled it out 3 times.  I expect when all is said and done they will tell us that the vast majority of responses were positive and almost everyone loves the company but at least I had a few minutes of sheer enjoyment.  ...

Mq Survey
Dec 27, 2011

Wonder when we'll see the results of the survey!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Ya, right!  As if they would be truthful about it anyway! ...

And The SURVEY SAYS!
Sep 11, 2012

That the enhanced compensation is in place, we have been BOOSTED and we are one big happy globally rebranded party! Whoo-hoo! ...

And The Survey Says . . .
May 06, 2013

Like the opinion of a lowly MT/ME even matters. They are going to do what they want regardless of our "opinions." ...

Age Survey
Apr 01, 2014

But really,what hasn't?  Seeing lots of posts from 60+ and wonder what is the average age of MTs.  I will go first - age 61.   ...

Survey Of New Pay
Feb 02, 2015

Before the new pay rule game, I made 7.5 cents (3.75 cents for editing). Then when this new pay game started, I made less at 7 cents. However, I find lately I've been actually making noticeably more money with this pay game. You just got to keep quality and pending to QC under control. In fact, I think I now make a few hundred dollars more per month, if I keep it up, keeping quality up and QC pending down. I know some of you were actually paid 8 cents (4 cents for editing), so there is ...

Did Anyone Take The Survey?
May 15, 2015

Just curious. I'm about to unload on it, but wondered if anyone else did?? ...

Survey
Jun 06, 2015

For those who are comfortable sharing this info, what is the pay rate for VR (as opposed to straight typing) and what is the average amount of lines one can cover in an hour at MModal?  Thanks for your help. ...

Anyone Received Their W2s From Transcend Yet? Nm
Jan 18, 2010

x ...

Anyone From TransTech Received A W2 Yet?
Jan 27, 2010

nm ...

Just Received My Mousepad - Thanks MQ
May 27, 2010

xx ...

Okay, Someone Please Explain To Me Why I Received (sm)
Jul 19, 2010

a phone call earlier from MQ with a job offer.  This is from where I applied FOUR years ago and then pulled my application because I was offered something better.  This lady calls me today and tells me how there is such an abundance of work, I can pick any shift that I want, no weekends and a really decent CPL.  Thankfully I am extremely happy where I am so I very politely declined the position and thought that I would come here and see how things are going.  WOW, what a shoc ...

A Note I Received
Jul 27, 2010

While on Facebook last night, I mentioned about going back to school to be a vet tech. and one of the things I mentioned was that it was work that would NOT be oursourced to India. Some guy from India sent me a message asking what was wrong with sending work to India. So I told him how it has decimated the careers of American MTs, how American MTs often can't even earn a living wage because they are competing with the low wages paid to Indian MTs. I could have said more to him, but I left i ...

Pt Received Vitamin K...see Msg
Jul 31, 2010

vitamin K 10 mg daily.  Prior to the surgery he had s/l ACLOMATHYCIN the following morning IM.  Any help for me?  Thx. ...

For Those Of You Who Have Received The 15 Minutes
Sep 30, 2010

how do you know you've been paid that time by looking at your pay stub? And does it show up on your time sheets as an adjustment by your CCM? The reason I ask is because I don't believe I have ever been paid this 15 minutes of time (the waiting time when we get NJA). I asked about this recently.  I asked both my CCM and payroll, and my question was never answered...it was just swept under the rug as if I never asked. I am planning to call the labor department about this becaus ...

Received S/l Pressers?
Nov 17, 2010

The patient was placed on a ventilator and received s/l pressers.  TIA. ...

Has Anyone Received Their New PTO Calculation?
Dec 31, 2010

We usually have it by now since it goes into effect tomorrow. ...

Getting A Hospital NEVER Received Before, Sm
Jan 11, 2011

Started getting these clinic notes from a hospital definitely not in my region and dictators are not giving out any correct information as to attending or medical record #'s.  what to do when the subjective info on vital signs cannot even be understood at all.  I PRIDE myself on quality work, and have been here at Q for 18 years.  I already took pay cuts, and don't know what to do as QA sup and CCM are not answering, nor is MQMail updated at all.  I am sure they are ...

Has Anyone Received Their W2 From Keystrokes Yet?
Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone received their W2 from Keystrokes yet?  Nothing like waiting until the last minute.  My tax return is ready to be filed, lol. Thanks. ...

Anyone Received Their Paper W-2 Yet?
Jan 26, 2012

I know they are not required to mail them until the 31st, but has anyone received their paper W-2 yet?  TIA ...

Has Anyone Received Their Paycheck From TTD Yet?
Aug 20, 2012

I was just wondering if anyone has received their paycheck from TTD yet? Today is August 20 and they were supposed to have been written and sent on August 10 according to contracts. My mail has already ran today and no check. Also when VB pulled out, we were promised log ins to another account and that was a week ago...I still have not gotten my log in. I am getting no response from Amy or anyone. What should I do? No log in, no work, no check? What's up? ...

Has Anyone Received Their W-2 From Nuance Yet?
Jan 22, 2013

I'm no longer an employee and was wondering if they had already mailed them out. Thanks!! ...