A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

New and no one answering my questions - Frustrated

Posted: Sep 03, 2014

I'm new and no one is answering my questions.  I am getting frustrated that no one is answering my emails.  Is this common?

Sure is. Just read this board. - (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Use Spark. That's what I do. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

For all my TSM's, Spark = - extended away

[ In Reply To ..]
Which equals - I'm not really working, but my COM makes me stay signed into this thing!

Hopefully the OP can find a TL that knows their account and can help.

Spark - I do not even bother

[ In Reply To ..]
to log into it anymore. Another big nothing they wasted their money on.

My TSM is NEVER on Spark. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't believe the stuff this person gets away with and still gets paid!

Similar Messages:

Need Help Before Answering An Email. Sm
Nov 10, 2009

Sorry so long - but I have to vent and try to get some help with this issue. I have been working for a company for nearly a year now - started as an MT, moved up to editor, and recently started with a new account we brought on as a QA Lead. The account is voice recognition to begin with and with all fresh doctors, it really is horrific at this point - so we are definitely struggling until the voice engine does better.  The company has started to hire MTs to act as first round editors - mo ...

Answering My Phone
Feb 18, 2015

Do any of you answer your phone if your HDSM or PC calls you during work hours?  I got a phone call earlier from them, but I don't feel compelled to call them back, as they didn't leave a voicemail.  I am not about to sacrifice my line count for a probably pointless phone conversation. ...

Companies Who Avoid Answering Questions
Aug 13, 2012

Do you ever find it annoying when you are getting enough work each day in the pool and all of a sudden some of the doctors or accounts "disappear", and when you ask your boss about it, they do not respond to your question?  It is not that I am inconsistent with my coverage on the accounts or doing poor-quality work, I am off of QA and do not get any negative feedback, or any feedback for that matter, from the client. ...

Dear CCM,,if You Dont Answer My Emails, Im Not Answering Yours
Mar 06, 2012

Just because what I ask may not be relevant to your bottom line of keeping things in TAT doesnt mean it isnt important..If I take my time to write to you, have the common courtesy to respond...Dont worry I wont write anymore,,and I damn sure wont answer what is written to me...Ill do my job to the best of my ability as always and answer to myself and myself alone ...

12 Days Until Christmas & Still Not Approved Or Denied, Or Answering Emails.
Dec 13, 2012

x ...

"Selective" Email Answering By Supervisor
Sep 09, 2014

Anyone else have the problem of "selective" email answering by their supervisor or whatever they are called now? I've sent several emails (different subjects) & wow got an answer within an hour on one thing (respositiory) but others I don't get any response.  Hmmmmm....... ...