A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there a way to go back a pend... - a document you forgot to pend?

Posted: Jan 21, 2015

I'm in editscrip and suddenly realized that I forgot to pend a document with multiple blanks.  I was so frustrated by the end of the document, I am afraid I just sent it through.  I have emailed my TSM, but in the meantime, it would be great if I could figure out how to correct my mistake myself.  EEKS!!  Bad day!!!!

Sometimes it automatically gets pended - I have had that happen

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had a similar issue, told my TSM, and she said it had been automatically pended due to # of blanks.

I also made the mistake of reading a spec update wrong, thinking they had upped the # of blanks from 2 to 3, but it actually said 3 or more blanks to QA, so for a while I was inadvertently sending through 3 blank reports and I noted they automatically pended too, which made me realize my mistake.

I am on Enterprise, so I imagine it might be platform specific.

Oh okay -- I will save myself the time by not - pending reports with

[ In Reply To ..]
too many blanks--- that will save me time. Since it automatically pends.
Which it SHOULD be automatic. Pending takes precious TIME.

Similar Messages:

Pend
Jul 10, 2011

Never heard this word used before. Really want to change it to pending, but that is not what was dictated. Looked it up and it can be used as a verb. pend [pɛnd] vb (intr) 1. to await judgment or settlement 2. Dialect to hang; depend used like "lab results pend" ...

Pend Notes, Etc. How Far Do You Go?
Dec 05, 2013

Did anyone else get the speech again about pend notes being too long? I can understand why they want us to be "professional" about it but if there is an ODD problem (and there always is!), how am I supposed to tell them? Today, it said referring physician was Alan so-and-so, so, there was no ALAN So and so in the list so, I had to leave a blank BUT, the HPI mentions Albert So and So. Um.... okay, but still no Albert so and so.... Then, back to Alan, so and so, then at the end, copy to Albert ...

Pend Question For Editscript 10
Oct 03, 2012

I just started a new account using editscript 10 and when I go to place a pend note I have to give a reason.  I can get the screen to come up to do this, but I can't figure out how to close the screen once I completed the pend note.  I know this is probably a silly question, but I really need to know.  I doubt I can keep uploading jobs with the pend grid open (assuming that is how they look on the other end to QA).  Before anyone suggests this, yes I have asked my t ...

The Account I'm On We Have To Pend EVERY Report That
Dec 04, 2014

if this will count against the 10%?  If so, NOT FAIR AT ALL.   They need to not be so cut and dry about that QC or there are going to be a lot of pissed MTs.  Is that what they want?  ...

Anyone Know If The Reports We Pend For Blanks
Jan 19, 2015

later and count against our QA%?  God I hope not. There is this one RIDICULOUSLY horrible dictator--I don't even know how the VR manages to get ANYTHING he says correct, and I can't even tell if it's correct--the VR looks reasonable but I just cannot hear him...Chinese, speaks a mile a minute, misprounces everything, UGH!  I pull out my hair every time on him, and there is no way I would EVER get over 99% on this guy.  There are always more than the allotted blanks ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

How To Pend A Report For Review When You Are On 100% Review
May 12, 2014

Help.  I know you send a report with no questions with Control N but forgot how to send reports for review. ...

Back To Work After Back Surgery
Aug 23, 2012

Hello, I would like to transcribe from home again. However, I HAVE to get up and walk for a few minutes at least once an hour. You see, I had to have 2 back surgeries in the last 18 months. I've been a transcriptionist for many years and this is my profession. Does anyone have a suggestion what to tell these companies that will hire you to work from home when you have to get up so much? The last company I tried had a "pop-up" box that appeared on my screen if you were up longer than 10 min ...

Dang It - DQS Back Up But My Job Did Not Come Back To Me.
Mar 31, 2011

. ...

I'm Back...I'm Back In The Saddle Again!!!!
Jul 02, 2014

Back to being an MT, and yes, I am excited about that. ...

Well, Back To NJA Again..
Oct 27, 2009

Oh dear, here it goes again. ...NJA and a whole week to go on this pay period.  Due to my sickness I had to take off my 3a-5a shift, but now cannot get work to make up.   I long ago used up all my PTO.   Arrgggghhh.  Arggghhhh.   Argghhhh.  Argghhh.  I am practicing my pirate sounds for Halloween.  I've already got the screaming banshee routine down so much I have nothing but low growly voice left. ...

I Wonder If They'd Take Me Back.
Jun 22, 2011

I quit last July because they couldn't keep me "transcriptioning," sent my resignation to my supervisor, and then received a letter in October stating that I was terminated.   Loved it!  And I'm thinking of reapplying.  Ought to be an interesting experience.. lol..  just love it!  I don't have anything else to do, and what other company would let you not work for 3 months before they terminated you?   Did I mention how much I love this ...

I Got Back Into DQS
Nov 04, 2010

I just got back in so maybe problem is fixed?! ...

Getting Back In To MT
Dec 06, 2010

Thanks so much for any advice! I am newly divorced and working at a call center, and I have an MT certificate from Everett Community College, and even though I have lost 1/2 of my stuff thanks to my ex, I seem to have held on to my foot pedal, software, and that is about it. I would like to start over and try to find an MT job. I had an excellent GPA in school but have never worked. I graduated in 2007. Am I crazy to try? I figure it is now or never, anyway. If someone here is optimistic enough ...

Getting Back Into The Biz
Mar 15, 2011

Hi all, I'm getting back into editing after a 5-year hiatus.  I'm being offered .06 cpl at this time.  Back in the day, it was an hourly wage I made.. so, am trying to figure out what it's going to take volume wise to make a decent paycheck.  Anyone have any suggestions for me?  Thanks, I appreciate this site  and your input very much! ...

DQS Back Up For Me...nm
Jun 11, 2012

nm ...

MM Wants Me Back
Sep 17, 2012

ok so after 13 years, having to resort to food stamps and borrowing money to make my rent, I leave MM approx 2-1/2 months ago to to type for 2 docs and 2 PAs in a private practice at $15/hr, no weekends, no holidays, beautiful office building, 1 hour lunch...and I get a call asking if I would consider coming back to MM ... AND I wouldn't even have to test for them!. ha....ha ha....ha ha ha....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Anyone Back In Yet?
Oct 31, 2012

Just wanna take a nap. ...

Im Back Up
Nov 26, 2012

:) ...

Looking To Get Back Into MT???
Dec 15, 2012

I worked in medical transcription for about 3 years, but it has been about 3 years since I have done it. I really need to get back into it due to the fact my family needs the extra income. I cannot work outside the home because my daughter has special needs. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Is Anyone Else Back In?
Nov 11, 2013

Everything (for me) seems to be uploading/downloading OK.  Light is still red though.  ...

BACK AND FORTH!!!!!!
Mar 12, 2014

Since the announcement of MModal bankruptcy, I have had such mixed feelings.  First of all, I have just begun my 17th year with this company.  I have been through many TSMs or whatever they are now.  I have only had 1 that was totally unreasonable which I guess is pretty fortunate.  Like everyone else, I make about half the money I used to with this company.  I am a tier 3 MT and have been since the beginning.  I have 30 years of MT experience, have a degree in heal ...

I Want To Go Back To My Old Job
Mar 25, 2014

I left in good standing I think! Two week notice, exit interview, good words about company, etc. ...

Wish I Had My Old MT Job Back...
Jun 29, 2014

I am still at M*Modal but have a different position which I thought was going to be a promotion, but I am not as enthused about it as I first was. Is it possible to go back to being an MT (since I am already an employee) even though there is a hiring freeze? How could I ask anonymously? ...

OK Now Back Up!
Sep 25, 2014

x ...

Has Anyone Been Able To Get Back In Yet?
Oct 01, 2014

. ...

Is Everyone Back In Now?
Oct 01, 2014

x ...

Anybody Back In Yet?
Nov 12, 2014

nm ...

Anybody Back Down?
Nov 27, 2014

can't log into server ...

It's Like Still Being Back In The 80's
Jun 08, 2015

We're in the digital age now, with crisp, clear sound transmission available, not having to use scratchy cassett tapes, so why are we still getting reports so fuzzy, you can't even make out whats's being said?  Every day.  Every single day they come through.  You can tell the dictator himself was clear when he spoke, yet it shounds like he's talking through a garden hose or under water when we get it.  Then WE'RE criticized and marked off if the repor ...