A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

exostosis on the forehead - Lost in MT

Posted: Apr 08, 2015

This may sound silly but does exostosis on the forehead belong in the Musculoskeletal or HENT system?  

Thank you!

Exostosis - Dotts

[ In Reply To ..]
I would go with musculoskeletal (i.e., " ..Exostoses are bony formations on the surface of other existing cartilagious parts ... lingual osteochondroma; exostoses ear; exostosis forehead."

Leave it where it was dictated - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I would leave it where it was dictated. Yes, it is skeletal, but it is also sticking out in the middle of the face.

Similar Messages:

Avulsed Exostosis ..
Jan 23, 2013

avulsed exostosis? ...

Avulsed Exostosis
Jan 23, 2013

arthroscopic examination of the right knee with exploration of the patellar tendon and removal of an avulsed exostosis from the terminal patellar tendon. does the avulsed exostosis make sense? I guess a bony outgrowth broke off at the patellar tendon attachment? ...

I Should Just Tattoo Sucker Across My Forehead
Oct 29, 2013

My old account from Transcend went over to India.  My old supervisor told me that she thought my new account was not allowed to be outsourced, that it was in the contract.  Signed on at 6 my time (8 EST) and there were over 50 reports.  Did not get to complete my shift because I ran out of OOW.  Somehow they quickly got overstaffed or are outsourcing the work.  I had been hoping that maybe, just maybe, this account was going to see me through the next 18 months but that ...

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...