A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Networking in Tennessee - newbieonekenobi

Posted: Jan 25, 2011

I am enrolled in CareerStep and almost finished with the program. I am looking for other CS students or graduates living in Tennessee to network with Smile

Networking - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
Have you used the Career Step forums? That is a very good place for networking with other students.

In Tennessee - peacefulsoles

[ In Reply To ..]
I am taking Career Step's course and I live in Tennessee as well, in Hendersonville right outside Nashville. I would love to network with you.

I Live in TN too - Jennifer

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Due To A Server Networking Issue
Nov 17, 2011

MTStars visitors/members were unable to post messages on 16th of November. The problem has been relsoved and let us know at webmaster@mtstars.com if you experiience further problems. Thanks,Moderator. ...

Any Tennessee MTs On Here
Apr 13, 2011

Looks like they got rid of the state boards?  Any Tennessee MTs on this forum? ...

DTS Oklahoma (formerly Of Tennessee Perhaps)?
Nov 30, 2011

Does anyone currently work for or have in the past worked for DTSOK (Digital Transcription Systems of Oklahoma) who could shed some light on this company good or bad?  I see they are hiring for several acute care positions, but there is not very much information in the archives about them one way or the other, unlike some of the MTSOs.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Job For MT In Tennessee Office??
Jun 09, 2012

I saw a post on here from a few days ago and just had to ask is this really for an inhouse job?  I thought they did away with inhouse jobs.  the post did say $15 an hour.  Maybe we can hope that will be our pay in the compensation package??  I know that is a far fetch but one can only hope that there is some relief coming. ...

MTs In The State Of Tennessee
Sep 23, 2013

I was just laid off last Thursday.  For MTs that live in the State of Tennessee and have recently gotten laid off, how hard did you find it to filling out that log sheet to prove that you are looking for a job while drawing UE benefits.  I noted that one has to log in that log sheet  3  different companies that they are actually looking for work weekly.   There are only so many online MT jobs that one could contact.  I noted they mention job fairs, private employmen ...

Volunteer Transcription Out Of Tennessee?
Nov 02, 2009

Does anyone work for Volunteer Transcription out of Tennessee?  Is the workflow consistent?  ESLs?  QA issues?  Pay issues? Thanks for your input. ...

Jackson, Tennessee Hospital Let Their MTs Go, Too
May 29, 2010

West Tennessee Healthcare in Jackson, Tennessee let all of their MTs go too (end of last year).  They now outsource 100 percent of their dictation.  ...

Cbay/Spheris/MQ In Tennessee?
Oct 21, 2010

Spheris parent — now HQed in Franklin — files for IPO By Erin Lawley Posted on October 20, 2010 at 8:17 am Middle Tennessee soon will have another locally based public company — though its “localness” may come as a surprise. CBaySystems Holdings — whose MedQuist subsidiary purchased Franklin-based Spheris out of bankruptcy for $116 million earlier this year — has filed for a $115 million initial public offering and listed Spheris’ Carothers Par ...

If You Work In Tennessee, No More Overtime!
May 12, 2013

Unbelievable. http://tndp.org/blog/2013/05/09/u-s-house-republican-majority-votes-to-axe-40-hour-work-week/ ...

Info Volunteer Transcription Out Of Tennessee
Aug 05, 2010

Can anyone who current works for or have worked for in the past give me any info on Volunteer Transcription out of Johnson City, Tennessee. Please feel free to E-mail me if you prefer. Any info would greatly be appreciated, in particular pay issues, work load, communication. They seem really nice, but I just got that "sinking feeling." TIA ...

S/L "Tennessee Slider Half Inches" OP Note
Jan 13, 2011

He is talking about a SLAP tear repair, but I'm never comfortable with typing OPs, and this isn't something that I've heard of before.  My Ortho book AND my surgical equipment book seem to have just walked off!  I'm in tears because I can't STAND this doc!  Help!!! ...