A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

can someone pleeeeease post the link - Worstweekever

Posted: Mar 17, 2012

to the mmodal login page?  I can't get to my email since main computer crashed.

thank you!

Google "M-Modal Login" - then....

[ In Reply To ..]
google will bring up "M-Modal intranet" if you click on that one you can log directly into your email.

really - Worstweekever

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks for totally ignoring my request and handing me info my pet monkey already gave me.

so again at my own peril, can someone just give me the friggin link?

Really! - pretty rude

[ In Reply To ..]
Next time why don't you call support if you can't do a simple web search. Maybe you were ignored because people couldn't understand why you couldn't do the web search on your own or call support.
Really! - pretty rude - kittykat
[ In Reply To ..]
I am glad you do not work inhouse. You seem rather rude. Don't you know some people (like me) are sick of trying to figure out things on their own and get so frustrated and cannot think. This may be my age, but sometimes I just hate this job and do not want to go out of my way. And yes, I am looking for another job the couple of years I have left to retire. Sometimes my mind goes blank and I say who cares, the company sure doesn't!
Not sure what - working in-house
[ In Reply To ..]
has to do with my comment about being rude. I was responding to someone who said "give me the friggin link already," which is rude, even if you work in-house. My mind goes blank too sometimes but I always know how to pick up a phone and call either my CCM or support for help if I can't figure out how to get my email and don't rely on a chat site to figure it out for me.
Not sure what - kittykat
[ In Reply To ..]
I guess I should have mentioned I have worked with other MT's inhouse who think a person is stupid just because they know or think they know everything. They do their best to make you look stupid.

Do you know how many times I have called the so-called "help desk" and never get my call answered. I have called twice after 11 o'clock and nobody picks up it just rings and rings. As for the CCM, mine does not respond. I have to leave a voicemail and she never does get back with me.
Kittykay - I get that, but this girl was looking for - someone to post the link to
[ In Reply To ..]
M*Modal. Someone responded and told her exactly how to get to her email and she replied with a sarcastic remark.

She wanted the link, she did not want to take the extra keystrokes and mouse click to get M*Modal herself.

Its not rocket science. You can find this website, but not the company you work for. Makes no sense.
EXACTLY, who relies on a msg board for their login - info and also
[ In Reply To ..]
sure everyones mind goes blank, but it doesn't take a lot of thought to pick up a phone.

she can google MT stars, but she cant google M*Modal?

Give me a break.

Try This - JC

[ In Reply To ..]
https://intranet.mmodal.com./wps/portal/!ut/p/c4/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3hnd0cPE3MfAwN_ozADAyM_0-BAg9BgYwNfQ_2CbEdFAHzIONg!/

JC you are the best! - Worstweekever

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you! I bet that wasnt so hard was it? As for searching google, i was being rude because believe it or not, i had already thought of that and tried it and hit nothing.

Signed,
Not a complete moron

Don't you have a CCM - ?

[ In Reply To ..]
N/M

Similar Messages:

I'd Like To Know How To Post A Video/link Here
Jul 03, 2013

you can click on the play button and it plays in the window here instead of having to open a link.  Directions were once posted but I can't find them and wondered if someone knows how to do it. Thanks ...

Can Someone Please Post Link To Ipswitch Login?
Apr 12, 2013

My MModal computer died and waiting on them to send another one. My link to ipswitch was on the desktop of the MModal computer so I can't get into my email now. Could someone post the link for me please? TIA ...

Posted This Link Below In Another Post But Thought Others
Apr 19, 2014

would be interested also. A panel discussion hosted by Career Step about the MT industry with Shaw as a panelist. ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Question On Post Vs Status Post
Oct 22, 2009

Sometimes I'm not sure what to do when they say "post" ... something. I know if it is postauricular (for example), it is attached ... but how about post aneurysmal surgery?  It does not seem like it would be attached.  - Is it proper to leave it stand-alone or should I change it to status post ... or actually attach it? Thanks in advance!!  ...

DEP Link
Dec 04, 2009

Can somebody post the link for that again?  Thanks ...

Looking For VA Link...
May 05, 2010

A while back someone posted a link, I believe, to a site where you could view recent VA transcription contracts that were up for renewal and what company had won the bid.  Does anyone remember this who could point me in the right direction? Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Have A Link For The
Jan 06, 2013

I had a link but it keeps telling me (for days) there is a problem loading the page. TIA.  Here's what I had: http://library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1101718808208-523/Transcription+Style+Guide+Final+v1+1.pdf ...

Need To Know How To Do Link
Oct 27, 2013

I so much needed to know how to do this yesterday. I had a news story (video) I pulled up on my computer but had no idea how to link it with a post, even to link with an email. I have never done this, but don't laugh, my husband does not know how to construct and send email. Appreciate any help with this. Thanks. ...

Just Want To Be Sure You See This Link.
Nov 10, 2014

This is posted below, but just to be sure you see it, here it is again. This is what your employer has been doing behind the scenes. ...

Another Link
Jan 22, 2015

TV involved this time.  Go comment! I will as soon as I get off work... ...

Nuance Link?
Mar 11, 2010

Does anyone still have the link that showed the all the Federal Court cases against Nuance? ...

New Benefits Link
Jan 14, 2011

Has anyone been able to access their info yet?  I got another e-mail overnight saying we could do it but I still can't.  What am I missing? ...

Does Anyone Know The Link (see Message)
Feb 19, 2011

I've been googling for quite awhile trying to find the link for the free 30-day trial of Instant Text or Shorthand.  I'm currently working in Bayscribe and understand both of these programs are compatible with it, but I wanted to try the free 30-day trial first. Does anyone know the linkage for the free 30-day trial on either (or both) of these? Thanks so much for any assistance :-) ...

Check Out Link Below
Feb 23, 2011

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/71069538/Management-Led-Buyout-of-MedQuist-Causes-Shareholder-Claim-Investigation-by-Goldfarb-Branham-Law-Firm-LLP they are trading stocks with each other??  ...

A Link To An Article
Mar 14, 2012

http://mttoolsonline.com/2011/01/25/medical-transcription-a-salary-perspective-over-11-years/ Article about MTs salaries compared to other jobs in the HIM department.  If you don't want to click on the link, google the following:  Medical Transcription A Salary Perspective over 11 years. ...

Remedy Link
Jun 18, 2012

I attempted to call Support and no one is answering.  I cannot get into DEP now to see if the red light is on. Cannot locate the link for Remedy on MModal Home page.  it still shows the QCare service for Medquist??? Has anyone else tried to send a ticket into Remedy?  Thanks.     ...

DQS 7.1 Download Link
Sep 22, 2012

Anyone have the link to download DQS 7.1? I had to get it from support the first time but didn't write it down and want to put it on my personal laptop for mobility. Thanks in advance. ...

Anybody Have The Link For Benchmark?
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Has Anyone Gotten The Link To Take The Test Yet?
Mar 12, 2014

just making sure im not the only one ...

How To Link On The Boards
May 04, 2014

How to easily link to boards here, since links don't "click" unless one does the following. Go to the site you want to link. Highlight it as if you were "copying" it. Paste into Link field here below your note. You subject line will come up in that link and we can all click it. ...

The Link -- New Pay Scale
May 16, 2014

October isn't going to work for me.   You need to give me back the pay you stole from me before October because the bank won't wait that long.   I will be homeless before that.   What would you like me to do?   Transcribe out of my car and use the gas pedal as my foot pedal?   Get real, Nuance!   How do you think we can make a living on what you pay us?   We were doing just fine until you started robbing us blin ...

Link For The Timesheet Please
Jul 07, 2014

and when I got it back up for whatever reason my shortcut is gone... ...

Anyone Read The Link
Nov 15, 2014

If we are SO important to the care and safety of patients, then why has my pay been cut more than 50%--4 years ago it was 40% and then when bought by Nuance, it was cut again--not sure of the %.   When speech started, does anyone think when our pay was cut that these companies starting billling the clients less for the same work?  No, we get paid the less, the companies charge the same or more...more profits for them, less and less for us. How am I supposed to want to do my job when ...

What'sthis Mean? Sm/link
Dec 20, 2014

http://whatsnext.nuance.com/healthcare/ ...

Does Anyone Have The Link For Ultipro?
Jan 23, 2015

Mine seems to have disappeared.  Thanks. ...

Good Link
Feb 20, 2015

. ...

Can Someone Please Give Me The Link To Get Into
Apr 04, 2015

nm ...