A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

all hands - slm

Posted: Oct 15, 2012

What time is the meeting?

12 EST - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Hands-On
Feb 07, 2011

I have worked for Hands-On for a few years now and I think it is a well run company. I recently had surgery for breast cancer, and the owner and manager were very compassionate and concerned for my well being. They are always available to help if I have a question. It is one of the best jobs I have had. You have to work hard, but after all it is a job and if you follow the "rules and regulations" regarding quality of work and turn around time you will get along just fine. You also transcrib ...

Paresthesia In Both Hands
Oct 21, 2009

Date: 10.21.09 I am 44 and a medical transcriptionist. I started working as an MT at age 35 and since then has been doing this job. For the last one year I have been experiencing numbness and paresthesias in both hands and lots of trouble with neck stiffness and fasciculations in both shoulders. I type for 8-1/2 hours from Tuesday to Saturday. I have concluded from this that onset of carpal tunnel starts when a person(male or female) is 40 or above 40 years of age.   ...

On-Hands Transcription
Jan 15, 2010

I have applied for a job with On-Hands Transcription - I do not see information on here - positive or negative.  I was hoping that somebody who actually has worked or currently works for them could post some information - positive and negative about the company and the accounts that they transcribe.  Any information would be appreciated. ...

Show Of Hands Please
Mar 04, 2010

can i see a show of hands of how many of my fellow MT's are THIS CLOSE to throwing in the towel, not only with MQ, but just transcription companies in general?  I am first, who's next?  Let me see those hands!!! ...

Hands-On Transcription
Dec 27, 2010

I found some old posts in the Archives but was wondering if anyone had any recent experience with this company. Their website is a one-pager with not a whole lot of information but looks legit enough. Also, is Bayscribe easy to learn and utilize?  Will it interfere with any player I currently use for voice files?  I have never used any kind of platform - always just digital voice files and Word. Any information or input on either question is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Throwing My Hands Up...well Almost
Aug 11, 2011

I have been job hunting since May of this year.  I don't have acute care experience, lots of Radiology and clinic experience.  (11 years).  I have passed tests, I have sent out resumes, I have tried job boards, etc.  I either a) Never hear anything; 2)  Been told, hey you passed with flying colors but we already picked our applicants; 3) Been told they needed me, then did a 180 and said no they didn't but will hold my resume; and 4) Been told my system is too u ...

Throwing My Hands Up In The Air.
Oct 18, 2011

I refuse to test any more!!  I am sick of being directed to the mttest site only to have 4 or more reports waiting to be done that are 5-8 minutes long each!!  Seriously, if they want to see my skills, just let me try and work for them for a while.   I just refuse to test any more.  It is ridiculous considering what they want to pay anyway.  Sigh.  Done venting! ...

Cold Hands
Nov 07, 2011

I'm finding that my hands are freezing these days when i type and it really slows down my typing. i work in room that is not that well heated, but not freezing either. does anyone have any ideas for me? ...

Is Hands On Mandatory?
Mar 16, 2012

Is the Hands On seminar mandatory?  I prefer not to take it as I am meeting the required line counts and just want to be left alone so I can do my job.  ...

All Hands Meeting
Mar 19, 2012

anyone else trying to attend this all hands meeting?  All I hear is music ...

HANDS ON TRANSCRIPTION IS THE BEST
Jun 21, 2012

Have all of you gone crazy? I have worked for C and Hands On for more than 10 years, have always gotten paid, always had work every day just as promised, and love the flexibility of my job. It is obvious that those of you who were not doing your job, and therefore have too much time on your hands, because you can't find another job are posting this non sense. I know C has been in business for 30 years starting from scratch. Tell me....how does someone stay in business for that long in ...

Show Of Hands
Jul 11, 2012

working on a new compensation plan? I think that all went out the window with the JP Morgan/Chase thing. ...

All Hands Call
Sep 19, 2012

I clicked on the link to register for the All Hands Call and it said MT INDIA.  Maybe I should go on that call instead   Is anyone else nervous that the Total Rewards and Recognition will actually be Total Paycut and Elimination? ...

Description Of Hands
Oct 02, 2012

Doctor is dictating what sounds like "She is also having drawing of her hands." I am assuming the patient is doing something with her hands, wanted to make sure that the statement is accurate. Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks! ...

What Is This All Hands Meeting?
Oct 15, 2012

I've been recently "acquired" by MModal and am jumping through lots of hoops.  Have been informed by our CCM that we are required to attend the All Hands Meeting today at 12 EST.  Just wondering what this is and if it's something I need to worry about.  ...

Let's Take A Show Of Hands
Feb 24, 2013

Okay everyone... who knew TTS and Nuance were affiliated??   Come to find out, they do our "overflow" and here's the nasty, subversive part -- They get paid more to do it.    Feelin' the love. ...

Fat Loss In Hands
May 18, 2013

Hello, this may be an unusual question, but I have been transcribing for about 3 months now, after completing 12 months at Career Step. I've been noticing over the last week that my hands are looking almost like skeleton hands. It's like the fat is disappearing and the bones are becoming more prominent. Also, the veins in my hands are becoming very, very vascular. They are about the diameter of a drinking straw. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this common with excessive typing? I ...

Show Of Hands...
May 25, 2013

With straight typing, one space after a period or two? I haven't used two spaces since the old days of typewriters.  Am I getting a lower line count with using only one?  ...

From What I Got Out Of Princess All-Hands
Jun 02, 2013

MModal uses not only United States and India, but Canada, UK, and Philippines for countries to get the United States medical reports done and trying to keep 20% of the jobs in the United States.  Much more growth opportunity to become an MME.  We still have part time MTs.  A small number of MTs were affected that were let go.  Performance management will be done for greatness of work to raise the bar on every MT/ME. EVERYTHING about the company is all about TAT and customer ...

A Show Of Hands Please
May 03, 2014

Just because I'm curious, and I bet lots of others are as well, how many working Nuance MLSs are actively looking for a job? Please vote 'do not like'. How many Nuance MLSs are planning to stay with it for at least another 12 months? Please vote 'like' So 'like' if you like being an MLS and want to stay with it. My vote will be the first one cast. ...

Anyone With Info On Hands On Transcription?
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Hands-On Transcription Info....sm
Jan 07, 2010

Hi - any info on this company?  I checked the archives, but info is mostly from a few years ago and vague.  Feel free to e-mail me.  TIA! ...

S/l Dist-eye-toe-kinesia In Hands
Feb 09, 2010

Maybe I am just tired, but I cannot find this one!  Anyone have an idea?  TIA ...

No Wasting Of S/l Fee Awe Emensis Of The Hands.
May 04, 2010

New account for me today - under physical exam, he says "no wasting of s/l fee awe emensis of the hands"  Any ideas?  TIA! ...

WEBMEDX Hands Out Raises!!!!
Sep 11, 2010

See (lol), anyone can come up with a Shock and Awe type of title/campaign to get peoples attention to read their post. I mean really, Spyware?!?? Give me a break Pete. It was just about as silly and borderline slanderous as your post! Monitoring keystrokes goes back to the inception of computers being used in transcription. THESE REPORTS WERE DESIGNED TO HELP...END STORY Look,companies hire and they lay off, its never pretty. I am sure that the layoff was unavoidable as MTSO's are not into ...

Grease Staining Of The Hands? Anyone? This Is A New One On Me.
Nov 10, 2010

This is stated during description of physical exam.  Pretty sure he is saying "There is grease staining of the hands".  Any help is appreciated.  ...

Hands On Webinar-question
Mar 17, 2012

Did anyone have to click on those tests to get a confirmation? Thanks. ...

RECENT HANDS-ON DETAILS PLEASE
May 23, 2012

Can anyone tell me the line rates for transcription and QA, how long it takes to get your first check and how it comes (DD?), volume of work, general climate and anything pertinent you feel like sharing.  Don't want to make another TTD type mistake.  Thanks for your time and willingness to share!  ...

Hands On Transcription Virgin
Jun 21, 2012

Okay...I am new to the boards and have only worked with Hands On for 6 months but this is one of the better jobs I've ever had. I have always been paid on time, have steady work, receive constructive feedback which has helped to improve my skills. To date, the management team has been very helpful and friendly. I don't want to disrespect my MT colleagues, but perhaps they couldn't "make the cut" or are burned out from the profession. It seems to me the same MT's are posting o ...

Hands On Transcription - Any New Info
Aug 29, 2012

Any new info. on this company and does she pay on time at this point? ...