A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Where on intranet would I find ... - anon

Posted: Nov 22, 2013

I'm on intranet right now and I can't find what I'm looking for.  Can anyone give me some breadcrumbs to follow?  I need to find the pay date schedule. 

It's on Ultipro - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
On the home page in the bottom right-hand corner. We get paid every other Friday. I believe that's company-wide.

OH, Ultipro! Duh, that makes sense. - THANK YOU! NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

You're welcome - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
Unfortunately, I only see 2013 posted so far.

Similar Messages:

Intranet Help
Dec 30, 2009

My computer crashed and I was recently sent a new one.  I am now trying to find all of my website favorites.  Can anyone give me the website for the MQ intranet so that I can check my mail?  Thanks in advance. ...

How Do We Log Into The Intranet?
Apr 21, 2013

It's been so long since I've logged in, I don't remember if we use our name or our ID# and what we use for the password.  Thanks!! ...

Can Someone Tell Me Where On The Intranet
Sep 03, 2013

I can't find the email from Shaw, and I'm not seeing it on the Intranet.  TSM is on PTO and need a little help -- thank you in advance. ...

INTRANET.MMODAL.COM
Aug 07, 2012

Can someone please tell me the user ID password that we are suppose to use to access the Intranet.mmodal.com?  I guess I am having a brain fart. ...

E Mail (intranet) Does Not Load... Anyone Else?
Jun 19, 2012

I had Sunday and Monday off, as usual.  Late  yesterday I tried logging into e mail to see if I missed anything, could not. This morning, in anticipation of my shift at 2:00 I tried to log in to e mail, intranet would not load.  Is it just me? What do we do if e mail is down? I hope the clock is working, anybody who can please catch me up to speed... Thanks.  ...

Does Anyone Know What To Do If You Forgot Your Password For The Intranet?
Jan 12, 2013

I can't for the life of me log in to the mmodal intranet, i guess I forgot my password because i have tried everything and it's not working.  Anyone know how to request a new one or have it reset?  Do i have to call help desk?  I can't log into remedy because I can't get the link from the intranet. ...

What Info Do We Use To Log Into MModal Intranet?
Feb 13, 2013

I haven't gone on it since it changed from Medquist, and I can't remember if we use our email address, employee name, or what.  Also, does the password coincide with the one we use for anything else, such as Fluency?I swear, I need a personal secretary ...

Any Info On MModal Intranet
Mar 02, 2013

I haven't been given any info on MModal intranet either. Is this something I will get info on after training or what? I'm guessing that is where the pay period schedule would be? Would be nice if I could access it. Whoevers job it was to give me info, etc on this stuff did not do their job obviously. ...

Intranet/mmodal Password
May 20, 2013

Anyone remember how to get into intranet/mmodal for MT week? thanks ...

Anyone Else Unable To Login To MM Intranet?
Dec 18, 2014

I can login to Fluency but I can't get into the intranet for schedule source or email?  It says it won't connect.    TIA ...

How To Get Into The Mmodal Intranet To Update My Kaspersky?
Sep 24, 2013

Can anyone tell me (so I don't have to call tech help) how to get into the Mmodal Intranet to update my Kaspersky?  Thanks ...

Accessing Fluence 7.5 Trainingon Intranet
Oct 18, 2014

Anyone else having problems accessing this?  I get to the page when when I click on Platform Focus - the page is blank!! ...

Haven't Logged On To Intranet For So Long, I Can't Remember UN Or PW...any Help On What We
Sep 27, 2013

nm ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Cant Find Help....
Dec 18, 2009

Hello again,   So this test the doc speaks of i cant find anywhere.... "reduction enforced dispensatory capacity (FDC)"  I ve searched hi, and low and everywhere I can think, and I cant find anything.    any help?   ...

Is There A Way To Find Out...
Mar 02, 2010

which MTSO took over the transcription from another MTSO?  For example, if company A typed for a hospital, but the hospital didn't renew their contract and went to company B, can you find out the name of company B? ...

Does Anyone Else Find It Odd
Jun 16, 2010

When companies post a job for a transcriptionist with good "grammer"?? ...

Where Can I Find The BOS?
Jun 25, 2010

Where can I find the BOS?  Tried, but can't seem to locate it.  Thanks. ...

Can't Find It --
Sep 01, 2010

It sounds like 'feena-chietti' sign used along with Lachman's sign for testing the knee. Any ideas?  TIA. ...

Do Any Of You Find That You Are
Jun 18, 2011

actually faster if you type the report instead of editing with VR?  I have found that sometimes if I type the report myself from scratch, but leave the "speech edited" report at the bottom for reference, I am actually faster.  So, even though I am not making as much per line as I would for a straight typing account, for some jobs (and some days), I make more by completely typing the job myself.  I make 0.516 cpl for editing.  And in someways I feel I need to type sometimes t ...

Anyone Know Or Know How I Can Find Out?
Dec 02, 2010

When you quit, when does your health insurance coverage end?  The last day you work?  Or the last day of your last month? My CCM isn't answering me and every time I try to look on MQ Central it slows to a crawl and I can't find anything. Thanks in advance!   ...

How Do I Find Out Who's Above My CCM?
Jan 07, 2011

I know I wrote this information down somewhere but apparently I lost it.  I need a 500 page notebook to keep all the CCM info straight - new CCM, new page.  Anyway, I've been emailing my current CCM a question all week and she won't answer.  I don't know if I can search for this information on the MQ website or not.  I looked a little bit but didn't get anywhere.  I can't talk to her on the phone because she irritates the %&*& out of me. ...

Okay, Here's Another One I Cannot Find...sm
Mar 14, 2011

I know there's S-shaped scoliosis.  That's easy enough to find.  How does one hyphenate "reverse S shaped scoliosis" ?  I want to go with reverse-S-shaped, but that looks a little awkward.  Any thoughts?  Thanks for any help!  ...

In The BOS Where Would I Find Whether To Use
Sep 03, 2011

Hodgkin's lymphoma or Hodgkin lymphoma, Down's syndrome or Down syndrome, Crohn's disease or Crohn disease.  I know there is a rule but can't remember to save my life! ARG!  I need a huge pile of chocolate! ...

Can't Find
Sep 08, 2011

Sentence is: Tylenol and NSAIDS are no longer s/l apa-kay-shush. I don't think it is a medical word, means the medications are no longer helping but I can't find this word anywhere! Any suggestions anyone? ...

Can Someone Tell Me Where To Find....
May 28, 2012

the policy on when there is no work available during your scheduled shift, especially on holidays?   Thanks! ...

I'm Sure It Was Sent But I Can't Find It ...
Jun 03, 2012

Does anyone know the LAST DAY for open enrollment?  ...

Need To Find New Mt Job
Aug 03, 2013

My husband has a 98% chance of relocating for his job.  Right now I have the perfect transcription job onsite.  However, I know I will have a hard time finding a job onsite when we move and i am considering the work at home option.  I have done it before and my kids were younger, so i know that there can be problems with availability of work.  I must admit that I am spoiled to first shift, but I know that I will probably have to work second shift.    My purpose in ...

So What Do You Do When You Can't Find A Job?
Sep 29, 2013

I just ran out of my unemployment benefits and I have not found a job. I look for a job everywhere, but I can't stand or walk for very long, so I can't get a job where you have to stand or walk. Nobody is hiring me, too much competition on line. I have no more money and no where to go. I mean I have no where to go, nor do I want to go. Don't want to move in with my ex-boyfriend, he tries to control me. Don't want to move in with my son and his wife, they lost their house and ...

How To Find GP?
Apr 08, 2015

I'm learning editscript when I couldn't understand the GP name dictated. I've gotten a few errors back saying that the GP name was in the header. I don't see it anywhere. I see a drop down for speaker and signing clinician. I can search for the name but if I can't hear it well enough to know what initials I should search for....is there something else I should be checking? They aren't giving me any info about it. Thx for any help.   ...