A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Intranet help - Starting over

Posted: Dec 30, 2009

My computer crashed and I was recently sent a new one.  I am now trying to find all of my website favorites.  Can anyone give me the website for the MQ intranet so that I can check my mail?  Thanks in advance.

Intranet Help - XX

[ In Reply To ..]
Entering the link mqcentral.medquist.com will take you to the MQCentral log-in page.

Thanks so much - nm...Starting over

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Copying favorites to new PC - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been through this several times. Use the following instructions to copy and install your favorites. You can burn them onto a disk, copy to a flash driver or email them to yourself. Any of these options can be used to install at a later time. If you continue to add favorites you should update this process as needed. These instructions are based on Explorer 7 XP windows version. I hope it helps you in the future.

Follow these steps on the computer that you're exporting your favorites from.

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.

Click the Add to Favorites button , and then click Import and Export.

In the Import/Export Wizard, click Next.

Select Export Favorites, and then click Next.

Select the favorites folder that you want to export. If you want all of your favorites, select the top level (Favorites) folder, otherwise, select the individual folder. Click Next.

By default, Internet Explorer creates a file called Bookmark.htm in your Documents folder. If you want to use a name other than Bookmark.htm or to store the exported favorites in a folder other than Documents, specify the new file and folder name.

Click Next. If you already have a file by the same name, Internet Explorer will ask you to replace it. Click Yes if you want replace the file or click No and type in a new file name.

Click Finish.

Follow these steps on the computer that you want to import your favorites to.

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.

Click the Add to Favorites button , and then click Import and Export.

In the Import/Export Wizard, click Next.

Select Import Favorites, and then click Next.

By default, Internet Explorer imports from a file called Bookmark.htm in your Documents folder, but you can tell it to import favorites that are saved under another name. Click Browse and select a file, or type a location and file name to import, or click Next to accept the default.

Select the folder where you want place the imported bookmarks, and then click Next.

Click Finish.

intranet - Quinn

[ In Reply To ..]
Along the same note, can you access MQ login through a computer that is NOT pre-loaded with MQ software? I wanted to access my email at a friend's place (housesitting), but could not.

accessing MQ Central - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
Go to Google and type in mqcentral.medquist.com, this should take you to the site directly or to a Google search list depending on your browser. If the search list comes up click on the MQ Central-home (it will probably be the first one on the list). This should redirect you to the MQ Central log in.

An easier way might be to copy the link in the address bar the next time your in MQ Central log in screen, then paste it to an email and send it to your private email address such as hotmail, yahoo, whatever. Save that email to access the link anywhere at anytime.

Hope this helps.

Similar Messages:

How Do We Log Into The Intranet?
Apr 21, 2013

It's been so long since I've logged in, I don't remember if we use our name or our ID# and what we use for the password.  Thanks!! ...

Can Someone Tell Me Where On The Intranet
Sep 03, 2013

I can't find the email from Shaw, and I'm not seeing it on the Intranet.  TSM is on PTO and need a little help -- thank you in advance. ...

INTRANET.MMODAL.COM
Aug 07, 2012

Can someone please tell me the user ID password that we are suppose to use to access the Intranet.mmodal.com?  I guess I am having a brain fart. ...

Where On Intranet Would I Find ...
Nov 22, 2013

I'm on intranet right now and I can't find what I'm looking for.  Can anyone give me some breadcrumbs to follow?  I need to find the pay date schedule.  ...

E Mail (intranet) Does Not Load... Anyone Else?
Jun 19, 2012

I had Sunday and Monday off, as usual.  Late  yesterday I tried logging into e mail to see if I missed anything, could not. This morning, in anticipation of my shift at 2:00 I tried to log in to e mail, intranet would not load.  Is it just me? What do we do if e mail is down? I hope the clock is working, anybody who can please catch me up to speed... Thanks.  ...

Does Anyone Know What To Do If You Forgot Your Password For The Intranet?
Jan 12, 2013

I can't for the life of me log in to the mmodal intranet, i guess I forgot my password because i have tried everything and it's not working.  Anyone know how to request a new one or have it reset?  Do i have to call help desk?  I can't log into remedy because I can't get the link from the intranet. ...

What Info Do We Use To Log Into MModal Intranet?
Feb 13, 2013

I haven't gone on it since it changed from Medquist, and I can't remember if we use our email address, employee name, or what.  Also, does the password coincide with the one we use for anything else, such as Fluency?I swear, I need a personal secretary ...

Any Info On MModal Intranet
Mar 02, 2013

I haven't been given any info on MModal intranet either. Is this something I will get info on after training or what? I'm guessing that is where the pay period schedule would be? Would be nice if I could access it. Whoevers job it was to give me info, etc on this stuff did not do their job obviously. ...

Intranet/mmodal Password
May 20, 2013

Anyone remember how to get into intranet/mmodal for MT week? thanks ...

Anyone Else Unable To Login To MM Intranet?
Dec 18, 2014

I can login to Fluency but I can't get into the intranet for schedule source or email?  It says it won't connect.    TIA ...

How To Get Into The Mmodal Intranet To Update My Kaspersky?
Sep 24, 2013

Can anyone tell me (so I don't have to call tech help) how to get into the Mmodal Intranet to update my Kaspersky?  Thanks ...

Accessing Fluence 7.5 Trainingon Intranet
Oct 18, 2014

Anyone else having problems accessing this?  I get to the page when when I click on Platform Focus - the page is blank!! ...

Haven't Logged On To Intranet For So Long, I Can't Remember UN Or PW...any Help On What We
Sep 27, 2013

nm ...