A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Unfair and illogical - Dr Pepper

Posted: Mar 19, 2015

How are we supposed to make up our time AND do the mandatory OT??  

Especially when - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
There will still probably be NJA.

Similar Messages:

Med Ink-unfair QA?
Jan 23, 2012

Hey, has anybody taken a job with Med Ink and not passed QA? Any shared experience would be appreciated. ...

This Seems Unfair To Me
Sep 19, 2012

Scoring the ones I send to QA for proofing because of blanks.  Obviously had trouble or would not have sent it to QA, just wanted another set of ears, QA person couldn't even fill in all the blanks, yet went ahead and scored the report.  (No, it didn't pass.) ...

VR Unfair All Around
Apr 23, 2014

I just finished typing a VR dictation that was a little over 100 lines and VR picked up probably 10 correct words in the whole dictation.  Basicallly, I had to type the whole report but only got VR pay, which is half of straight typing pay.  How is this fair? It's not.  This whole situation is wrong.  ...

MedQuist Pay Cut For ASR Is Unfair.
Dec 09, 2010

Editing/proofreading ASR is just as much work as straight transcription. It should be paid the same. Trying to micromanage productivity and skew the data to somehow show we are being "lazy" (ex. productivity e-mails on inactive time) won't change the glaringly obvious fact that the MT is being ripped off. In what other profession would you see a pay cut for using a tool? Mechanic? Let's see. They used to have to practically dismantle half of the engine to diagnose a problem.  ...

Who Do I Contact About Unfair Labor Practices?
Aug 12, 2011

I had a very bad experience recenly with a company which will remain unnamed.    I had been  intentionally decieved about some policies.    If I recall correctly I had read something about the labor board.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to contact them.   This was an INTENTIONAL , DELIBERATE misrepresentation.   Since I am no longer with said company I really have nothing to lose.   I have also read repeated co ...

I Am Sick Of Getting Dinged For "illogical" Text.
Mar 27, 2014

Being that I have 30 years experience, have been here for about 8 years, and have never had bad audits but am now being failed and under performance management, I figure I am on their target list, and it is just a matter of time before I am out of here either by their hand or my hand (haven't landed the new job in the new career yet). So, I might as well go down with a good fight. I have been dinged for "illogical" text despite leaving the text as dictated. I had 1 that I am sure I w ...

It Is Totally Ridiculous (and Unfair) And Crazy To Still Be Making
Jul 15, 2011

3 corrections per line when editing MQ's ASR and especially for 4 cents. And I am even stupider for continuing to do this. Grrrrr... For the last week, I have so been teetering on writing a truth-filled (and consequently not nice) letter to the ASR department condemning them for their shoddy work. Although, I'm sure I would get in plenty of trouble. ...