A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Third day in a row logging in for my shift - and NJA immediately.

Posted: Aug 25, 2010

I am in old SA3.  Is this happening elsewhere?

North... working off and on today, - mostly off

[ In Reply To ..]
I would scream, but I have no voice left from running out Saturday and Monday!

NJA - enigma

[ In Reply To ..]
I often get NJA at first but then it seems to pick up after about 10 minutes or so. Actually got a fairly decent paycheck this time after changing shifts.

what did you change your shift to - I run into NJA all the time

[ In Reply To ..]
On all shifts. Also, what region? Maybe that has something to do with it??
north - enigma
[ In Reply To ..]
3-11 shift, tier 3, and you can have mine now 'cause I quit!

Similar Messages:

MModal Still Has Shift Differential For Night Shift?
Jul 01, 2013

can anyone tell me if MModal still has shift differential for night shift? I know they used to ...

Logging In Soon.
Mar 31, 2010

Will I get NJA today, or not?     ...

Logging Into DQS
May 14, 2013

Anyone having trouble logging into DQS, where we can check how many jobs are available?   ...

How To Transition From Day Shift To Night Shift
Dec 08, 2013

I've been offered an in-house MT position that I am not passing up. It is night shift 10 pm to 6 am. I've never worked a night shift ever. How should I transition into working nights? Anyone have any tips for working this shift? ...

Trouble Logging Into DQS
Feb 02, 2010

Has anyone ever received an error message that someone else is logged into your account already when trying to log into DQS? This is annoying!  ...

Keystrokes Logging In
Feb 09, 2010

I've just been hired recently by Keystrokes and was checking out the intranet, DQM, and other stuff.   I saw the line count area but couldnt' find where to check my schedule, etc..   The last place I worked at we had to clock in and out on an electronic time card.   Where are our hours recorded, or is there even a time card used?  I don't remember that being gone over in my training session.    ...

Logging On Question
Feb 18, 2010

Since we are not supposed to log on to DQS without being logged on to Schedule Source, what do you do when you first log on for the day and get NJA?  Any jobs that do come in will automatically go to those MTs already logged in and working.  If you log on to both DQS and SS, you burn up the clock waiting for a job.  I'm not so sure I'm willing to abide by this rule. ...

Anyone Having Trouble Logging In?
Feb 01, 2011

docqscribe failing to connect.  anyone else out there having trouble this morning? ...

Anybody Having Trouble Logging Onto DQS Right Now?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

Anybody Having Trouble Logging In To DQS? N/m
Apr 13, 2012

x ...

Am I The Only One Having Trouble Logging In? NM
Jul 10, 2012

NM ...

Logging Into Ultipro
Nov 14, 2012

I guess I'm losing it.  I have written down here that my Ultipro log-in is firstname.lastname.mt.us.mmodal.com (where firstname = my first name and lastname = my last name, of course).  I know, or at least I'm pretty sure,  I have logged in before using that.  Today it says I don't exist.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? thanks ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble Logging Into
May 15, 2013

x ...

Logging Into Ultipro?
Mar 19, 2014

Anyone having problems logging into Ultipro?  Is there a new address or something that has been changed?  Thanks for any help. ...

Has Anyone Else Had A Problem With Logging Into Documanage? S/m
Dec 01, 2009

Since they did the transfer to the new service area, I cannot log into Documanage to get my line count.  Is there something that I am doing wrong?  HELP!!!! ...

Anyone Having Problems Logging Into Benchmark KB
Apr 03, 2010

It is telling me unathorized and use correct form.  Using ADP # and password Medquist, but not working.  I am able to log into Benchmark KB with my ID and password from the settlement, but there is no drug reference and stedmans on that one.  Please let me know if anyone can help.  Called tech support; of course, they have no idea what is going on.  ...

Anyone Els Having Trouble Logging On To DocQscribe
Sep 07, 2010

When I pull up DocQscribe to log on it says DocQscribe failed to connect.  Is anyone else having this problem or just me?  When I called support, as I felt it required immediate assistance they were all BUSY, so I am guessing it is not just me. ...

Schedule Source - Logging On
Dec 30, 2010

Did I miss something?  I couldn't clock on as usual, but had to click on a "task" first.  I don't remember reading about any change in logging on. ...

Logging In To MModal Email
Aug 24, 2012

I'm away from my home computer and need to check my MModal email.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I cannot log on going to www.mmodal.com.  Thanks.  Cathy ...

SoftScript - Trouble Logging On?
Sep 29, 2014

I can't log on to softscript or their E-mail.  Anyone else or is it just me?   ...

Automatically Logging Demographic Information
Nov 16, 2012

I'm trying to eliminate redundant work.  Is there a way to populate a document in Excel with demographic information entered in a patient's typed Word report?  Any thoughts or advice on tracking/logging typed work would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Wondering If Any Other MQers Are Having Trouble Logging Into MQCentral Email?
May 06, 2010

x ...

Possible To Get FT Day Shift?
Oct 18, 2009

Thinking of going back FT and quitting my current day job, but it isn't always easy to get on days.   (I know the work flow tends to be spread out a little thinner day shift.)  ...

QA For 3 Cpl As An IC On 3rd Shift...
Dec 07, 2009

Saw the ad elsewhere.  Are these companies nuts?!  I hope nobody takes that pay.  That's equivalent to 1 cpl as an employee with benes FOR QA WORK!  I get so frustrated reading some of these ads with such horrible pay. ...

Third Shift
Dec 10, 2009

I was wondering if it's really worth it to work the 3rd shift?  Does the additional CPL really make that much of a difference.  Does the workload stay steadier during that time?  I've been offered a 3rd shift part-time job, but just don't know if it's worth revamping my entire day to work this late.  Would anybody working this shift let me know how it works out as far as sleep, daytime errands, etc.? ...

What Is First Shift, Second Shift, Etc.?
Dec 16, 2010

I see job ads for First Shift, Second Shift, etc., and modified shifts, and I am not sure exactly what periods of time these are.   I figure they are specific hours of the day - like day, swing, graveyard shifts - but what are the hours, generally? I have only worked as an IC with TAT.  I am considering applying for some of the employee status jobs but need to clarify what these shifts are. Thank you. ...

One Job On My Shift And OOW
Nov 20, 2012

I thought I just got booted but logged back in no jobs will load so this means OOW.. already.. I just logged on for my shift.. NOT GOOD AND NOT HAPPY!!!! I believe I am in the South region. ...

NJA Now For 2.5 Hrs Of My Shift. Still NJA. Wst
Feb 07, 2013

wage.  this is a dream job! ...

2nd Shift?
May 06, 2013

Would anyone happen to know which company has a 2nd shift besides MModal or Nuance?  I see a lot of ads for 1st or 3rd, but due to family obligations I need 2nd shift.  Straight typing or speech - MT or QA (have done both).  Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction. ...

AD For 2nd And 3rd Shift MLS?????
Nov 20, 2013

Has anyone applied for these jobs?  She has had the ad for quite some time I see up there.  Does anyone know the name of the company?  I am looking for something part time, but don't know if I should even bother. ...