A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

They are studying whether we need a - new e-mail system

Posted: Mar 19, 2012

how long should that take??

Yes we do. Study complete. - LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
x

In other words, we got the cheap - system. We are

[ In Reply To ..]
the lowest priority, after all...
Maybe they will cut our pay more to give us a better system since it costs more.

why can't we just use our personal one? - Give me a raise then

[ In Reply To ..]
For the very few emails I receive why can't I just have them go to my personal email? How much money would it save the company to eliminate the current email system entirely?

Email system blows - AnonToo

[ In Reply To ..]
OMG I hate the email system. Maybe I'm dense but what genius came up with the no search function on this? I would much prefer using my own account which I can access via the web, but I know a lot of paranoid people don't want to have their addresses out there. Most ISPs, if not all, allow you to use more than one email per account and then there are web-based ones that work like Yahoo, Hotmail/MSN, etc., etc.

Similar Messages:

Studying For RMT Exam
Oct 11, 2010

I am studying for RMT exam and cannot find what furc/o means in terms of combining forms, prefixes or suffixes.   Thanx ...

Studying For MT And I Have Questions
Oct 19, 2010

I recently found this career from my Aunt.  She works at a doctor's office and told me that her friend recently quit doing it because she no longer needed the extra work or money.  From research on the internet, I found an at home course to get certified to be a Medical Transcriptionist.  I just spent $1,100 for this at home course and I get to keep the Medical Transcription Third Edition book along with the Infinity Foot Control.  The woman my Aunt knows was taking clas ...

I'm Studying To Take The CCS Exam
May 27, 2013

I'm studying to take the CCS Exam.  Has anyone taken it and could you give me a few pointers?  Were you able to finish the test in the four hours given?  ...

Question For Raine59 Re 2h Qd Studying
May 10, 2010

The Andrews School web site says it will take 12 to 24 months to complete the course. My questions to you are: How long will it take you at 2 hours a day, and how many days a week do you study? Thanks for any info. ...

Am I Too Old To Be Studying To Be A Medical Coder
Jun 14, 2010

Dear Coders: I am a medical transcriptionist and I want to transition into medical coding.  I am 53 and I want to know if you think I am too old to start a new career as a medical coder. I would like to start the Andrews School or Career Step on September 1, 2010.  I would like some advice.  Thanks.l Doozer ...