A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So do we think they've chosen & notified all 60? - Still waiting NM

Posted: Mar 20, 2014

x

Absolutely, yes. They are all scheduled for - orientation already.

[ In Reply To ..]
You, me and others have been deemed unworthy of the common courtesy of notification.

I am not loving MModal at the moment.

Maybe that's part of the plan. Make the rejected - MTs angry enough to quit,

[ In Reply To ..]
thus saving themselves a lot of Unemployment payout if they had to lay them off.

probably - old school

[ In Reply To ..]
I still feel that they owe us a little more respect than this. No... a lot more respect. I took the time to send in my resume, tested and additionally, gave them the past 15 years of my life.

I wish the 60 the best and hope its what they have dreamed it would be.

Sadly, they pay you next to nothing - Ding you for ridiculous "mistakes"

[ In Reply To ..]
Make you sit around waiting for work . . . this is what they think of their employees. Of course they don't feel like they owe you any respect. They haven't shown it before -- that isn't going to change now. And it isn't going to magically change in how they treat their coding trainees, either.

They owe all of us a LOT more respect but I wouldn't - hold your breath, it is MModal

[ In Reply To ..]
I am still in the anger phase.

Can't wait to tell them to shove their stinking job. I will never be the first to volunteer anymore, they can kiss my ...

Might be leaving some - As

[ In Reply To ..]
Backups for those who decide not to do it,but should still maybe send sonething saying that so you at least know something. I got my reject letter though. They settled my dilemma of if I really wanted to do this for me.

After being rejected & ignored, the last think you - want to do is accept a "second fiddle" backup offe

[ In Reply To ..]

sigh- typos: "last thing", and "backup offer". - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Rejection - Not ready for prime time

[ In Reply To ..]
If you want to code, there are other options. Accept it as a blessing in disguise.

Notified the 60 - Oh Yeah!

[ In Reply To ..]
Dear MTs: I feel your pain and disappointment and this retched company doesn't deserve a one of you. To me this was a carrot and who knows how it will turn out. Again, if I really wanted to be a coder, I would have looked elsewhere. I know it would be nice to think you can advance within the company your work for, but that is when you work for a good and decent company; not this Nazi domain. Please don't beat yourselves up. I for one, left this horrible place and I encourage any MT with any sense to do the same. It is hard out there and I had a very rough time and it took more than year to land on my feet. My finances went in the toilet and I literally lived on credit cards, that I could not pay off and eventually filed for bankruptcy. Again, if I had to do over it again, I would have never started, but it was a take over and well you know the rest. I have a decent job now, but it will be my last MT job as I cannot face what is out there and besides MM, there are worse places. Again, let this go, move on and see what is out in the world or if you do stay, just do your job and figure this was just not meant to be. Let's see what six months brings and how they handle their Chapter 11!

Just a while a go my boss said they haven't notified everyone yet - JJW

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Making sure I understand - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Your boss said they haven't notified all 60 or haven't notified all who took the test of what they decided?
I'm one of the ones that tested but have not gotten an email. :(

Similar Messages:

I Have Been Chosen.
Dec 18, 2013

Got the email that I have been identified as someone who would benefit from SR proficiency mentoring. In other words, I am not fast enough. Oh goody. I was "mentored" a long time ago, and, after watching me a few minutes, the mentor said it was the SR, not me. :-P. Well, the SR has gotten even worse since that time! Add to that, I am having to spend even more time adding commas and formatting than in the past. Heck, I'm the one who got a sizeable ding when I "added" a word, "add" when ...

Guess I Am Not One Of The Chosen Few
Mar 07, 2012

E-mail says 300 MTs chosen to attend the webcast.  If you haven't received an invitation, you're not in.  Curious to see what the 300 have to say... ...

If You Are One Of The Chosen....Please Please Read Post
Mar 08, 2012

I do not mean to insult or assume those who are "chosen" are not able to articulate crucial concerns, or in fact, care about the systemic denegration of MT professsion......howeverrrrrrrr...if you want a few talking points..please feel free to read below: Incentive:  I feel the biggest issue is no incentive plan for a PRODUCTION job.  This absolutely goes against every corporate principle to increase productivity, be it commissionable sales (as I am sure account executives are receivi ...

How Much Do They Post Audit And How Chosen
Dec 23, 2014

I thought it was supposed to be like a 2% representation of your total line count.  How do they figure this, is it computer determined or random by QA staff? Do they have some program that generates and spits out which ones to be picked?  Do the QA staff have the option of picking whatever they want to?  I know there has to be some QA/QC people on here who might know.    ...

Notified Of 12% Pay Cut Today :-(
Aug 13, 2010

I just received notice that my line rate is decreasing 1 cpl.  A year and a half ago it had dropped 1 cpl also... and all as an IC.  This will hurt.  But what to do?  I will stay as it is good work, good management, I know most of the accounts.... some are buggers though.. Only 7-1/2 years until I can retire to at least part time... hope I can survive until then.  No way can I put in anymore hours than I already am.  I am hoping for an after-school babysitting job ...

Now The Truth About Those Not Notified.
Mar 21, 2014

Just got an email that said I was put on a wait list.  I will know by close of day on Wednesday if I got a slot.   ...

Any Folks From MDI Get Notified Of Pay Decrease?
Oct 16, 2009

Has anyone been notified that they are not producing enough so their cpl is being cut?  Have you been reduced/demoted to prn?  Is the reason you have not produced enough because there is seldom work available?  I see trouble ahead.  ...

Notified I Have 98% Accuracy - Is This A THREAT?
Jan 02, 2014

This company is undoubtedly the most ruthless company I've ever worked for. Nothing is good enough, NOTHING! ...

Shady Acres Radiology; Any Of The Chosen 23 Get An Interview Or Hear Back From Them
Sep 05, 2010

Back on August 22 or 23, there was a job posting for Shady Acres Radiology, and several people said they had received an Email from Shady Acres indicating that they had chosen 23 resumes, asked some computer questions, and if they would agree to a background check; and that Shady Acres would contact them within 7 to 10 days for an interview.   Did any of the lucky "chosen 23" hear back yet (their 10 days is up).   Whenever I see “background check” I expect the ...

What Dept Is Notified When A Patient Leaves AMA With Equipment Attached
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

Notified Of Meeting This Week To Go Over All Major Errors For Our Main Account
Aug 04, 2013

Got email stating conference call this week for all of our "errors" we are making - what fun!! ...