A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Scheduled to work this afternoon, wondering if work has picked up yet?? sm - shortcake

Posted: Jan 09, 2012

I only had about a half dozen reports on Saturday before it dried up.  I have picked up 1 cleaning customer so far and I'm on my way there.  2 hours equals $50!!!!  At least I'm making something today....Hope everyone is finding things are getting better.

I am in north and it was very steady. A good day. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

also north... very good day - woo hoo

[ In Reply To ..]
Finally!

Similar Messages:

Well, That Cherry Got Picked!
Jun 21, 2010

Had a 14-plus minute traditional report by a good dictator show up in my queue, and I hurried through the VR report I was doing to get to it.  But, BAM!  As soon as I finished the report and went to the next report, that cherry report was plucked and gone!  It was only there for a few minutes, so don't tell me it timed out.  I HATE that!   Oh, but thanks for leaving the reports done by the awful ESL.  That was kind.  ...

Heads Up To The MT's Being Picked To Death. Sm
Dec 11, 2009

Hi folks, I'm an MME and just want to know that I don't like picking your reports to death.  When I have to correct a report, I usually leave comments to help you along.  However, we were told that if anything is missing from the ADT screen, or if we see 1 little mistake, we have to review the whole report.  If the ADT screen is correct, then, unless you're on 100%, we just correct where the QA marker is.  I can't tell you how many times the date of s ...

Thinking Of Applying At TT - Has Work Load Picked Up?
Jun 20, 2011

nm ...

Next To Acute Care, What Is A Good Worktype That Can Be Picked Up
Jan 07, 2012

TIA! ...

Are You Getting Fiesa Audited Daily? Mine Have Picked Up.
Nov 26, 2013

I have noticed my Fiesa audits have picked up significantly.  Several reports a day usually.  Maybe a day or 2 in a week where there is no audits.  Wondering if they are zoning in on me or if this is norm across the board. ...

Ok, All Afternoon...
Feb 19, 2013

All afternoon, the work trickled in, one job, nothing, one job, nothing...  Suddenly it jumped from around 500 jobs to over 1900 jobs in 10 minutes!  It seems like the work is given back to us when offshore is done for the day.  Then we get the cleanup of what is left.  So, is this company going to become a 2nd shift only job?  ...

No Work This Afternoon
Oct 13, 2012

First time I have truly encountered no work all afternoon.  I have had periodic times where for a little while I got no work but there has been ABSOLUTELY nothing on this account - it is making me wonder what is wrong.  I won't be able to make this time up so now I am out hours and ruined my Saturday.  Sent out emails and no response from anybody!!!  So frustrating ...

Anyone Else Completely NJA For Most Of The Afternoon?
Jul 24, 2013

nm ...

Monday Afternoon
Oct 28, 2013

Is anyone else having a problem uploading jobs?  I am concerned there may be a problem with my computer. ...

Job Initerview With M*Modal This Afternoon
Jul 24, 2012

I have a job initerview with M*Modal this afternoon.  I am currently working for MedScribe and they have cut our line rate and we keep running out of work.  Are most of you happy with M*Modal? ...

NJA On Sunday Afternoon In The North
Oct 28, 2012

This really blows.... ...

Friday Afternoon And No Work Again
Jan 18, 2013

This is so ridiculous.  Friday afternoon and no work.  I can't keep checking back every hour and do perhaps 2 charts and run out again.  Stop sending so much work to India and at least leave the US MTs something to do.  ...

Now Running Out Of Work On Fridays In The Afternoon
Mar 22, 2013

Today got 4 hours work out of my 8 hour shift. Used to be busy all day on Friday, not any more. :( ...

Spending The Afternoon Crying My Eyes Out
Dec 04, 2014

Just so sick of the run-around by Nuance and the crappy speakers. Feel so trapped. ...

No Work On A Friday Afternoon???? I'm Lucky If I Have 10 Hours This Week. Sm
Nov 30, 2012

Why oh why don't they lay me off??????? Sorry, just venting. ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...

When They Don't Have Any Work For Us During Our Scheduled
Dec 23, 2014

shift, how is it legal for them to require we make up the time on another day, when we've already set aside time, clocked in, & wasted time when there was no work during our scheduled shift!!  So, if this is legal, in theory they could just keep you on stand-by all the time for free until there's actually some work to do.  How can they get away with this?  I could see if they had let us know ahead of time, you'll be off on such-and-such day but have to substitut ...

Patient First Anyone Scheduled Yet?
Feb 13, 2015

I know they were interviewing recently.  Anyone scheduled yet?   ...

Anyone Here Scheduled To Go To VA For Patient First
May 20, 2015

Has anyone been contacted to travel to Virginia this summer for 2nd test at Patient First? ...

Got Logged Out Of DQS Saying I Am Not Scheduled To Work
May 19, 2010

Has this happened to anyone else today? I am scheduled to work and I was told I am restricted from accessing DQS ...

Question Regarding Scheduled Hours And NJA
Mar 25, 2011

I'm about to start working for MedQuist, and will be sceduled a certain number of hours to work on certain days.  Being an employee versus an IC, if there is no work available, will I still get paid for those hours? ...

If You're Scheduled To Work On A Holiday
Apr 05, 2012

and run out of work, wait 15 minutes, put in a Qcare ticket, etc., are you supposed to check back to see if any work comes in throughout the day, or do you take the rest of that day off after getting NJA for 15 minutes?  I've never been really clear on the whole thing...  TIA! ...

Scheduled For An Interview With AssistMed
Jun 08, 2012

I am scheduled for an interview with AssistMed. Does anyone know if they have PTO? I can't seem to find any info. Any info would be helpful.   THANKS! ...

Interview With Accentus Scheduled
Jun 20, 2012

Everything I've read has been positive. Is it difficult to work up to over 200 lph for transcription and 325 for VR? Seems like it would be, looking at their compensation. Thanks!! ...

He Is Scheduled For A S/l Moncreth PD Catheter
Mar 20, 2013

Patient in end stage renal disease scheduled for s/l mon-creeth PD catheter.  ...

Working Scheduled Hours
Aug 14, 2013

MModal HAS to be in the Top 10 of the worst companies to work for.  Got the email saying we MUST work our scheduled hours, only 2 MTs allowed on per account per day, 2 weeks notice if asking for days off, a month's notice if more than 5 days, no changing hours around unless approved in advance.  And yet, HERE I SIT . .  . just like I did on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday . .  . sat down to work my scheduled hours and  . . . I have NO WORK!  Talk about one-sided! &n ...

I Scheduled The CCS Exam Today
Sep 19, 2013

I know this exam is extremely difficult but I am going to attempt it. I already took and passed the CPC, but I understand the CCS is even  harder. Do any of you coders have any advice? Thanks! ...

AssistMed And Now Have An Interview Scheduled
Oct 19, 2014

I tested with AssistMed and now have an interview scheduled. Anyone have any experience with this company? ...

Pt Is Scheduled For A Distal Humeral Osteotomy
Jul 12, 2010

x ...

Had A Phone Interview Scheduled But No One Called Me!
Aug 25, 2011

Thanks for nothing, TTS! You schedule a time for a phone interview with me and then you don't call?! Boooooo! ...