A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Region merger - Anon

Posted: Jan 03, 2010

My region did the switch this weekend and so far everything has gone smoothly for me except when I hit F9 it says there are no results (looking for my feedback and line counts).  Any ideas?  TIA

I had that happen - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Except it does it for F5 when I am trying to check the client profile. I always have to hit F5 then close it and hit F5 again, and then it opens. Time consuming!!! I sent out 3 e-mails to get it fixed, but no one has helped me yet.

You can check your line counts by doing an F5.

line counts - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks. I was trying to check my total lines for last pay period and I think what happened is I need to put in my old company number to do that. I wonder why they keep making all these changes? Hmmm.

Line counts - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The way I understand the merger, is that we log on to our old account company number, and if there's no work, then we log on to the new account Maybe to get our line counts, we have to enter both each company code that we worked in separately.
line counts - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Yea that's what I think too.

I am no longer able - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
to get a backlog of jobs available.

Backlog - shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
I can still get the backlog. As of 7p EST there are only 2 facilities with any work - total 9 jobs, 30 minutes.

Where can you review the backlog? - Confuzzled

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

But isn't that the old backlog? - CyberlandMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I was kind of freaking when I saw that low work...but I'm assuming everything has just about been converted by now so we are only seeing what is remaining in the old pool?? Wonder if we will have the capability to view the DQM backlog in the new area. They will need to give us new codes and I haven't heard anything about that.

Similar Messages:

Merger Of "New South Region?"
Feb 01, 2010

Has anyone else in the south region been switched to an account since their work went to India, and they just cannot handle it?  I have been doing transcription for over 30 years, but this cesspool account they have just placed me on with no say is beyond belief.  Any suggestions on how to get off this account and placed somewhere else.  I have tried talking/e-mailing my old supervisor, new supervisor, and supervisor above them to no available.  Any advice or similar situatio ...

RE: MDI Merger - Could Have Sworn. . .
Nov 24, 2009

I heard or read somewhere the everyone was getting a half cent pay cut, whether part-time or full-time.  I was cut a full cent - so I'm guessing I must have heard/read this wrong.  ...

SA3 Merger Problems
Feb 01, 2010

Anyone else in SA3 having problems with this merger?  My first job after we switched to the combined South area with a new log in # came up completed by someone else.  Called my manager and she said her phone is riinging off the hook with people telling her the same thing.  She does not know what the problem is, has to investigate. My CCM is great, I know she will inform us as soon as she knows, but in the meantime if these jobs keep coming up completed and all I do is upload ...

SA3 Has Merger Problems. What About SA5?
Feb 01, 2010

Do you have work?  Able to get into backlog?  Running out of work?      ...

DTS/Transcend Merger
Mar 03, 2011

I came in with the merger of MDI a year+ ago.  I almost got an ulcer reading some of these posts, seriously.  While you must consider what you see here, especially when there is an abundance of similar opinions, be aware, a small percentage of the company's MTs post here.  I will offer my advice.  Treat it like a death of a spouse.  Mourn your loss and look towards the future.  Don't make any big changes for 1 year, or at minimum 4-6 months.  Go with ...

Transcend Merger
Mar 10, 2012

Here's a link to the merger agreement.  WARNING:  This is not for the faint at heart! www.hotstocked.com/8-k/transcend-services-inc-new-TRCR-1378652.html ...

Will I Be Able To Keep My Schedule With The Merger?
Mar 30, 2012

I guess this is just a question to those who have been part of a Nuance merger in the past.  Were you able to keep the schedule you were working before the merger, or were you herded into the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift spots?  I work split shift over two of them right now.  Anyone allowed to keep working M-F after a merger? I suppose I'm mainly wondering if I can continue to pick my own random schedule after the Trasncend merger is complete. ...

OEP Merger With MModal
Aug 21, 2012

Anybody notice merger of MModal with One Equity Partners?  OEP invests in transactions that promote strategic and operating change, creating long-term value......  what does that mean. Sounds like a redo of our company getting rid of things and people they don't like...   ...

Why Is It When There Is A Merger Everything Goes To S**T For The Employee?
Jan 02, 2014

s ...

Imedx Merger
Jul 31, 2014

My company "merged" with Imedx several months ago.  Here is my question to those who have had their company merge with Imedx:  What happens if/when your account goes to India?  Does the account slowly phase out or is it just one day gone? Can I expect honesty about what is going on or will the higher ups just act like they are oblivious and they have no idea why that account suddenly dried up?    ...

Merger....very Worried!
Aug 22, 2014

Well I was in the West regeon.  The big "merger" of accounts took place on Monday the 18th.  Well...by Wednesday I started to get the "no jobs allocated" message.  I am really hoping this is not going to be a trend.  All of the work must have seriously gone offshore...if not, where is it?  This doesn't look good...  ...

Merger Going Between DTS America And Transcend?
Apr 29, 2011

So how is the merger going between DTS America and Transcend?  Is Transcend keeping the promise that nothing will change - pay - accounts?  Just curious..... ...

Anyone Hear About Merger With Another Company? This Gets Better By
Jul 11, 2011

nm ...

Medquist/M*Modal Merger
Jul 12, 2011

So now Medquist and M*Modal are merging. Wonder what this is going to mean for all of us working for companies that utilize M*Modal. Now I understand why WMX sold out to Nuance. Seems to me no one wants to hire Medquist because of their terrible quality so now they are swallowing up competitors platforms and bullying their way into accounts. They have already stopped allowing other companies to use their DocQScribe platform. Interested to know anyone else's thoughts. ...

Here Is What MModal Thinks Of Merger.
Jul 21, 2011

I am afraid all accounts will have to use voice recognition because that is the way things are changing. No more straight typing.  We will not be MT's, but editors.    http://community.advanceweb.com/blogs/hi_18/archive/2011/07/14/change-ahead-for-m-modal-and-medquist.aspx http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110712/BUSINESS05/307120031/MedQuist-buys-speech-recognition-company l ...

Transcend Merger Effecting QA
Apr 11, 2012

Can anyone currently working in QA at Nuance comment on how the position is compensated.  Do you get an hourly wage like we currently do at Transcend or can we expect to be switched to production based.  Do you even have QA staff?  The company I came from previously (Medquist) practically did away with their QA staff, making them MTs/QA.  Just wondering what I can expect.  Thanks for your opinions. ...

EMTS And IMedX Merger
Jul 30, 2012

I am very concerned about this merger (EMTS emloyee).  Since it occurred, our work load has been very low so, of course, I am wondering if iMedX employees are getting some of our work?  Extremely worried.  Anyone else having the same issue? ...

Merger/attrition Fallout
Feb 20, 2013

Does anybody out there have any idea how many Transcenders quit after the merger?  I know this would be an estimate, of course.  I just participated in a mandatory conference call and it's the first time I actually heard a higher-up (regional supervisor) admit that people had been quitting.  I figured that was the case because of the increased TAT situations lately (especially on the weekends) so I wasn't surprised in the leas ...

ImedX Transtech Merger
Mar 05, 2014

I just realized something that hit me in the gut.  I so want to believe T in the conference call that nothing is going to change, 2 companies with mutual interest, blah, blah, blah.  She sounded so honest and confident in what she was saying.  Today I realized the FAQ sheet she provided on IMedX was very misleading.  She stated they are headquartered in Atlanta with 2 additional offices in Connecticut and Ohio.  She didn't mention (intentionally I can only imagine) ...

Sad To Hear Of IMedx/TT Merger
Mar 06, 2014

At least I still have my Avon, lol ...

Company Merger With Imedx
Jul 24, 2014

Our company recently merged with imedx.  Will we lose our employee status and become ICs? ...

Imedx/TransTech Merger
Aug 12, 2014

An MT (or supervisor) was kind enough several days ago to come on this website and share the inside info she had about events occurring in the near future such as accounts, some of which I believe are accounts that support my family, going offshore.  I appreciate that MT very much stepping forward.  I and others have since asked some questions which have not been answered, maybe because the thread was several days old when the questions were asked or perhaps that MT hasn't come ba ...

Re Merger, Read The Policies Link?
Nov 24, 2009

I did.  There again, they cover their tail in every respect, re us having second jobs, downtime, etc.  It is quite a list.  I'm afraid the death of MDI is the end of decent MT jobs.  Have you read the details?  What do you think? ...

Completely Confused About This Latest Merger
Jul 15, 2011

I'm utterly confused regarding this latest merger/acquisition/whatev of MQ of M*Modal.  I just accepted a position with an MTSO working on the M*Model platform.  Does the fact that the Q purchased M*Modal mean that down the road I will be working for MQ?  Does this mean that MQ just owns the rights to M*Model and now has the ability to charge the MTSOs obscene amounts of money to continue to use the platform?  Does this affect our positions as MTs who do work on M*Model ...

Nuance/transcend Merger Info
Apr 17, 2012

News found on Google:  Nuance "extends" offer to Transcend, evidently it is not yet a done deal, here is a link:     http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fshar.es%2FrwD0G&h=pAQGzG3pfAQEOTCQ9kz0JWPU06iLpbFD9CLxvXyjRfb--cw ...

Nuance/Transcend Merger Back On
Apr 24, 2012

News is that Nuance waived their requirements so the merger is back on. Sorry to those from Transcend :(( ...

Transcend Merger Compensation Info.
May 03, 2012

Here it is - chosen wording - ambiguous production pay and benefit plans "will be reviewed."  I, as may other Transcend employees - have a current line compensation rate of 9.5 cents per line on straight transcription; some much higher - having been hired with heavy - over 80% ESL.  Nuance MTs - what do you think the chances are we will "retain" our current line rates - WITHOUT Escription.  All responses warmly welcomed. From Letter to Employees - last week A ...

My Company Merger/buyout Experience
Mar 08, 2014

I had an administrative role at my company before it was taken over by a big player. The following things happened. 1. The supervisors at my company were demoted to MTs unless they had a college degree and were willing to travel extensively. 2. The QA staff were kept but their pay changed from hourly to production with strict quotas. Almost immediately they had to QA terrible work from other countries. Every one of them quit before long because they made about half of what they previously made ...

With The TT Merger, M*Modal Bankruptcy, And OTI With No Work, Nm
Mar 09, 2014

LOL ...

IMEDX Company Merger Question
Aug 15, 2014

Can anyone comment as to when Imedx took over your company how things changed.  Anticipating changes now for TT as the line rate is good with bonuses, etc.   Will Imedx change pay rates?   Will MTs no longer be employee status but have to change status to IC? ...