A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pods - Anon

Posted: Dec 25, 2014

Anybody ever watch Lockup on MSNBC.  I never really have, except there was nothing else on to watch and this prisoner (Oklahoma) was talking about how he didn't want to be transferred to a certain "pod" because he had a problem with someone in it.  OMG - prisoners are also in pods?  I'm speechless.

Lockup - Watch it regularly

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been watching Lockkup on MSNBC for years. Yes, I have heard them mention the "pod" they are in many times. I actually like the show, and I have to say I have learned a lot about life in prison. Firsthand experience I don't need!

I use to watch Lockup all the time too, does that still come on? - Interesting show.

[ In Reply To ..]

Never mind, its on right now..havent seen this show in years. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Why Are Many On PODS, And Many Are Not?
Mar 13, 2015

Is it because of the work availability on accounts.....meaning there is not enough regular work coming in from them individually to warrant "a primary account or a primary MT?"  Is it because of client specs for different accounts?  Does it matter whether it is clinic work or hospital work?  Is it because they could put all of these accounts on the same platform?  I really do not get this. I am not on a POD.  I work on Charnet.  I have a primary account, ...

Which PODs Were Taken Off Mandatory OT?
Mar 23, 2015

Just wondering, still have it here and am doing regular clinic notes from an hour ago, not partials.  To me, that seems pretty well caught up.  ...

Questions About PODs And Audits
Nov 12, 2014

I understand that many of you have gone to this POD system, and have read that we will all be doing that.  I guess I would be considered East, but I do not know.  I have not heard anything from MM about it, but I find it hard to sleep at night worrying about job security.  Is it just on say Fluency?  I do not really know what that is and have never used it.  I came as an acquisition and work on the ChartNet platform.  I have also read that you have like 100 di ...

Quality Metrics Since The PODs
Feb 11, 2015

Is it just my accounts, or has anybody else noticed that their BOB/POD quality metrics have taken a nosedive since they started these PODs?  Previously, my BOB would be in the green constantly and we would get praise for it.  Now, all I ever see is red..too many criticals, too many major and minor errors.  Seems like this whole POD idea is working marvelously.  I hope they fail to meet contract and clients start dropping like flies.  Of course, that would be our fault. & ...

Our POD Has Mandatory OT But Other PODs Are Getting Incentives
Mar 16, 2015

x ...

And You Thought MModal Was The Only One With Pods?
Mar 24, 2015

I was almost hysterical during a meeting I had today at my daughter's high school when the Math teacher stated that..."The kids are now all being put into PODS so there can be a collaborative method in teaching math..."  (apparently this is the new Common Core standard that most of the kids seem to be failing at miserably).  Who knew Pods would become so popular? ...