A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

One has to seriously wonder about these reported - suspicous contacts of MModal employees

Posted: Feb 07, 2013

It's surely not a coincidence that the employee factor is a link.  Where are they getting this personal contact information from?  Makes you wonder.

Some posted few weeks ago about this. it happened to - her, dont remember details. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

suspicious contacts - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Perhaps an attempt by a union to get enough contacts to organize a union?

nah, just hackers - plain old hackers nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Ever Reported Someone For A HIPPA Violation? (sm)
Aug 02, 2010

The daughter of a friend of mine works in the clinic that I worked at for 18 years in medical records is known to read charts and then tell others about what she has read.  For example, someone who has an STD that she knows, she has told lots of friends about it and I have heard it myself.  Does anyone have any idea what happens when you report someone for a violation?  I am sure that they take the person's name who is reporting it but can you tell me what else is ...

State Taxes Taken Out Reported On W2 But I Live
Mar 02, 2013

I'm pretty sure my former employer made a mistake on my W2 or made a mistake by withholding state taxes.  I live in a state that has no state taxes.  My company is in a state tax state.  I just cracked open my W2 and it shows state tax withholding.  I checked last year's W2 for same company, state (theirs and mine), and nothing is in that box.  I'll be calling them, but does anyone kinow if there may have been a change I didn't hear about?  Or ...

Info Needed From Anyone Who Reported MTSO For Not Paying Overtime Please.
Oct 17, 2010

What was the process you went through?  I would guess you most likely would contact the labor board.  Was that your state or the state of the MTSO main office?  I would think they would ask for my timesheets, which I have kept.  Did you mail things to an address the labor board gave you and deal with one investigator? What was the outcome of your case?  How long did it take to get the matter resolved and receive your back pay for all the overtime? I know I pr ...

Has Anyone Reported A Company To The Department Of Labor For Unpaid Overtime?
Aug 06, 2011

If you have, can you explain the process?  Did you supply them with a weekly log of your hours?  Did you file to the state you reside or the Department of Labor where your company has its main office?  How long did it take to get your check;-)  How were you paid - did they figure an average hourly rate as we are paid per line?  Any info appreciated.  ...

QuadraMed (Duncan) Courtesy Of Misys (VD) Reported Mangers
Jun 05, 2013

Interesting!  So Constellation Softwares acquires QuadraMed which the CEO is Duncan James (our new CEO for MM) and supposedly QuadraMed courtesy of Misys (who Davenport and Princess used to work for and Allscripts and Misys merged) managers of QuadraMed are clearing out their offices and employees would be told how long they had left to work for the company which Duncan leaves as CEO of QuadraMed to join as CEO of MM.  My gosh, they all are sleeping together. ARTICLE:  Constellat ...

Self-reported Height And Weight WERE 5 Feet 5 Inches And 125 Pounds
Apr 18, 2014

1)  Self-reported height and weight WERE 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds OR 2)  Self-reported height and weight WAS 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds. The doc always dictates #2.   ...

Doctors Reported To Their State Medical Board For Malpractice, How About Maldictation?
Jun 14, 2013

When a doctor repeatedly, deliberately makes vocal utterances that do not even come close to forming words, whose dictation cannot be deciphered by MTs with 20-30 years experience in his specialty, shouldn't this doctor be reported?  ...

Platelet Count Cannot Be Reported Due To Platelet S/l Crumbs
Nov 01, 2010

Platelet count cannot be reported due to platelet s/l crumbs seen on peripheral blood smear. ...

Cousins Reported To Have Ovarian "term In Ees" And Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Aug 10, 2012

In family history. ...