A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ok, which one of you taught ASR to put "trauma doll" - instead of tramadol?

Posted: Jul 28, 2012

OMG... it just keeps getting worse.

Probably the same person who taught it soup oxodone, for Suboxone no doubt :) - SBH

[ In Reply To ..]
The only thing about this job to keep your spirits up; a good chuckle over ASR blunders.

So true - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I had one earlier where ASR put "followed my erections" instead of "followed my directions." In the ballpark at least but made me laugh.

Similar Messages:

Doll's Eye Or Doll Eye; Are We Still Supposed To Drop
Feb 03, 2014

I get mixed messages about this. For example... Alzheimer's disease or drop the 's? Thanks ...

Brain Trauma
Sep 21, 2010

The patient had a (can only get a syllable or 2) s/l f___c____ helmet to protect her postsurgical area (and not even sure about that) ...

Ran Into A Trauma Nurse Yesterday This Isn't Good News
Mar 31, 2013

Of course we start talking about everything. Well my local hospital surgeons no longer dictate. Their medical students follow them around and are in charge of keeping track of everything and then later going in and entering it in the computer. This is a HUGE group of hospitals and I am sure impacts a lot of us. Also, my local doctors have begun bringing their computers into the room when your in for whatever, and doing the paperwork right there, on your dime or the insurance companies dime, ...

Ok, Someone Tell Me Who Taught MModals ASR
Feb 17, 2012

make aphasia... a phase via? What on earth???? ...

What MT Stars Taught Me
Feb 13, 2014

Everything bad that has happened in someone's life is either directly or indirectly related to MT.  Everyone at the MTSO except the MT is stupid or ignorant.  Anyone who dresses up to go to the office or wears a "suit" to work is the enemy, not to be trusted and is out to screw the MT over.  Most QA and QC staff want to make the MT look bad and therefore create bogus errors so that they will never pass their audits.  We all know that MTs never make mistakes.  I ...

Help! Patient Had Head Trauma A Year Ago And Doc Is Dictating A Follow-up (sm)
Oct 03, 2014

Patient had a FU MRI scan of the brain showing "possible punctate area of signal loss in the (s/l greater archeal) imaging."  I was thinking "radionuclide" but not so sure about this!  Thanks for any help! ...

Anyone Heard Of Tender And S/l Taught?
Nov 04, 2009

TIA ...

Well..Ive Taught My Cat To Dance On My Keyboard...and My Dog
Dec 01, 2010

x ...

I Was Taught And Practice Communication Is Key
Mar 11, 2014

Today is March 11 - that's 11 days since those of us who USE to work on a large account for OTI went POOF.  There has been little to NO communication since then.  Since March 4, I have applied for so many job postings, MT - nonMT - employee - IC it really doesn't matter I just need to make $$ and support my family!  It is very frustrating that you don't even get a canned answer "sorry, the positions are filled"  or "sorry you don't meet our specifications" ...

She Also Has A Very Short Completely S/L *taught Lingual Ferineal Imperiod*. Anyone Know What This M
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Not Urgent, But Any Ideas On What "TC" Stands For In Trauma Med Dx?
Sep 27, 2012

x ...

"Doll" Probe
Aug 31, 2012

Laparoscopy with Falope ring tubal ligation - He is dictating what sounds like "doll" probe:  "A non-bladed, 5-mm trocar was advanced through a lower midline transverse incision in the suprapubic region, under direct visualization and entered the abdominal cavity atraumatically, through which was placed a "doll" probe."  Could he be saying "dull" or Dalpro? ...