A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ok, someone tell me who taught MModals ASR - to...

Posted: Feb 17, 2012

make aphasia... a phase via?

What on earth????

Didn't know anyone was using MModal's - ASR yet, nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

well, its not MQ anymore, so it would be MModal, right - meaning not another company

[ In Reply To ..]

I think for now it's still MQs. MModals (If I heard right) comes later on. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

What MT Stars Taught Me
Feb 13, 2014

Everything bad that has happened in someone's life is either directly or indirectly related to MT.  Everyone at the MTSO except the MT is stupid or ignorant.  Anyone who dresses up to go to the office or wears a "suit" to work is the enemy, not to be trusted and is out to screw the MT over.  Most QA and QC staff want to make the MT look bad and therefore create bogus errors so that they will never pass their audits.  We all know that MTs never make mistakes.  I ...

Anyone Heard Of Tender And S/l Taught?
Nov 04, 2009

TIA ...

Well..Ive Taught My Cat To Dance On My Keyboard...and My Dog
Dec 01, 2010

x ...

I Was Taught And Practice Communication Is Key
Mar 11, 2014

Today is March 11 - that's 11 days since those of us who USE to work on a large account for OTI went POOF.  There has been little to NO communication since then.  Since March 4, I have applied for so many job postings, MT - nonMT - employee - IC it really doesn't matter I just need to make $$ and support my family!  It is very frustrating that you don't even get a canned answer "sorry, the positions are filled"  or "sorry you don't meet our specifications" ...

She Also Has A Very Short Completely S/L *taught Lingual Ferineal Imperiod*. Anyone Know What This M
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Get MModals Employee Of The Month This Month?
Feb 22, 2013

Saw they posted the new list. anyone get it? ...

Ok, Which One Of You Taught ASR To Put "trauma Doll"
Jul 28, 2012

OMG... it just keeps getting worse. ...