A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ok kids, see this, I did what I could - Bunion

Posted: Jan 05, 2010

Sooooo, I had to have a block in my neck for pain, 3 protruding disks.  I told the doc what I did and why I have more problems now, IE the font with my new company.  Anyhow, he said "you would not like me, I dictate really, really fast. " I told him that there is someone on the other end trying their ***** to get it correct, so if you want it correct slow down.  He said "really?"  Yea baby.  Do you want correct reports or others that you have to go over?  DUH.  It, I think, really sunk in for this guy.  There is hope.  I do know, or think, at least my Pain Clinic repoort will be dictated in the fashion I have requested from him personally, and hope he slows down for everybody, as it is not funny.  P. S. He has gotten messages from transcription about his dictation, but finally talked to someone who may be doing it.  GOD BLESS AMERICA  FYI

Your poor neck - shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
I hope the nerve blocks work like they're supposed to. We don't want you to hurt.

The doc sounds like a bit of a jerk, who takes some misplaced pride in his poor dictation skills. Maybe some MT somewhere will benefit from your sore neck by getting decent dictation from him.

A blessing in disguise? That would be good. - Bunion

[ In Reply To ..]
Slept like a baby last night, no arm or shoulder pain, yipee. Felt pretty good today, except for feel bruised where I got the injection. Will put up with that. Go back in 2 weeks for another injection, then 1 more after that and could hold me for a while. Found some magnifying programs and actual screens on the internet, anyone any info on those? Thanks.

Love
BUN

Similar Messages:

Kids In Dictations
Oct 24, 2009

I just got done with a job where for the last minute the kid kept saying "daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daaaaaddddy, daaaddddy... etc" for literally over a minute.  He just kept on talking like it was nothing.  I on the other hand was telling the kid to be quiet!!!  Don't think he heard me! ...

Working With Kids
Mar 30, 2010

For all the moms out there, How do you do it with kids and trying to work? I am in the situation of deciding on whether or not to keep paying daycare. I wanted to be at home and be more available to my kids. I find myselft thinking that maybe if I let my sitter go, then that would be more money in my pocket, meanwhile, I wonder how I would work if I did let her go. Good dependable, trustworthy sitters are hard to find. Does anyone have any advice or stories on how you can be successful ...

HI KIDS, ANY OLDIES STILL AT EVIL Q?
Apr 26, 2010

Just curious.com.net.org...... dot. dot.dot. dot................ WHY? ...

Working 2nd Shift With Kids
Apr 29, 2013

I'm considering a FT second shift position with a company, but I would like to get some input from others who work 2nd shift on how they are able to do it with a husband and small children at home.  I am currently working first shift while husband is at work and kids in school but have a lot of days with low or no work.  Just wondering how you are able to stay focused and take care of regular chores/duties around the house in the evenings and still work and maintain a decent line ...

Working With Young Kids At Home
May 30, 2013

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to work at home with 2 small kids, under age of 3.  Losing a babysitter and have no other options.  I have done it before but not for long periods of time.  Any helpful hints or suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Dictating With Kids In Room - HIPAA Violation?
May 26, 2013

So I just took a HIPAA course regarding the "new rules" regarding our liabilities and obligations under the law.  I often get dictations by doctors who are obviously working at home with their kids running freely (and loudly) through the room, and perhaps a caretaker's voice now and then.  If its a HIPAA violation for ME to have other people listening to dictation, isn't the doctor dictating in the presence of others who obviously have no business hearing that dictation a rep ...

Saw On A Morning Program That Kids Who Are Babysitting Are Probably Making More Than We Are!
Mar 24, 2015

x ...

Kids First Day Of School, Ready To Work, Just Found Out My Account Of 7 Years Went To EMR. Great:(
Aug 20, 2012

nm ...