A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

NJA has become rather involved an a lot of work. - need food

Posted: Aug 31, 2014

File Remedy ticket. Wait for incident number (usually fast, though) Enter incident number on time card Create PTO work availability "request" Wait for "PTO" to be approved. Now you can finally approve your time card. Send NJA notice to schedule compliance so I won't get one of those nasty "you did not comply with your scheduled hours" emails. Find a way to "make up" hours. Oh, and don't forget to get the NJA paid time correct on the time card -- 0.1 hours (6 minutes).

how long does it take to do all that? - are you kidding?

[ In Reply To ..]
I saw that email and thought no. For this many steps I might make cupcakes, but this? Agh.

I dont do that and if they dont like it they can - ,fire me nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Ditto - and fire me

[ In Reply To ..]
waiting....

What is NJA? - Debs

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't received any of these emails! What are they up to now? Should I be worried? LOL

Regarding "What is NJA" - Acquisitions

[ In Reply To ..]
NJA = No jobs available...

Duh! Lol. I always referred to it as OOW! - Debs

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!!!!!

I have never done all that and never had a problem - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I have never entered the ticket number on my time card and have never sent the NJA notice to schedule compliance. In fact, this is the first I've ever heard of sending anything to schedule compliance.

I think it's self explanatory - Put in the NJA ticket & be done - with it. To heck with the other steps.

[ In Reply To ..]
It's all in the system, no need to have to notify all them people. I never did and nobody said a word to me.

Some of it is newer. I have a very zealous compliance person. - need food

[ In Reply To ..]
She is all over your butt for any little thing real or imagined. I have had to correct her several times, including for sending me noncompliance emails that were somebody else's schedule. Plus, she sends copies of everything to the TSM.

She was an over zealous performance coach and my stomach sank when she was transferred to this position. She used to send out lengthy emails with excerpts from the Book of Style at least once a week.

I've always dreaded any emails from her. Not very nice. At least she's - not a TSM. nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Maybe your TSM wants you guys to do her work. - Sounds like stuff she should be doing.

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

What All Is Involved With Being An Independent Contractor
May 21, 2010

I would like to know what all is involved with being an independent contractor.  I have been toying with the idea a lot lately but have no clue what needs to be done or what is required of me.  If anyone could give me some insight into this, I would so truly appreciate it.  Thanks... PS:  I have been an MT for over 20 years so not new to the scene but always figured employee status was better.  ...

What All Is Involved In A Phone Interview/screen?
Jul 20, 2011

For MQ? ...

Does Anyone Know What Is Involved In A VA 'low Risk" Background Check? Sm
Jan 27, 2011

Apparently anyone doing VA work has to have one.  Is it strict?  I am not proud of it, but I had a DUI about 20 years ago -- would that be something that would keep me from transcribing for the hospital?   Thanks. ...

Nuance And IMedX Are Involved In Talks To Merge.
Mar 11, 2014

I heard from a good source that Nuance and iMedX are currently involved in the details of a merge. Hang onto your hats MTs. I had a sense that something was very fishy with iMedX and their relationship with "former" Nuance suits. ...

Any MLSs Involved In The So-called "In-Touch Program"?
Oct 14, 2014

Out of reportedly 2000 contacts, there has to be at least one of them here, right? ...