A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lucky or not? - anony

Posted: Jun 15, 2015

I had my name drawn during MT week for a $25 card on the daily drawing.  I have yet to see it.  Not holding my breath.  It will probably end up costing me in the long run.

I believe they said to expect 6-8 weeks... - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
to receive the gift cards. I won a $50 one and a $25 one. Since it's only been a little over 3 weeks I think it could be a few more weeks before we receive them. We'll see them on our paycheck stubs too because of the taxes. At least, that's how it's been in years past.

I just received mine Saturday for being nominated for MT of the year. - LDSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Didn't really care to make it all the way, because if they had interviewed me I wouldn't have had much nice to say about the company, but I appreciate being nominated and getting a $50 gift card.

They do not care what you have to say anyway - former MT of the year

[ In Reply To ..]
Congrats by the way for getting nominated. When I was asked and I commented on the pay cuts and how ASR has only served to cut my pay they blew it off by quoting statistics on increased MT productivity. When I commented on the pay for line rates have not gone up since the Harmony book I was given the line about industry standard and how they cannot pay more than what the industry is paying.

So that little interchange told me that they know the problems but choose to look the other way. So now when there is MOT or they want to change my schedule for the umpteenth time I choose to look the other way too. I am spending my time and energy going back to school instead.

Similar Messages:

Lucky Me
Dec 09, 2011

Company computer just crashed and burned.  ...

I. GOT. LUCKY.
Apr 08, 2015

Inhouse job in a hospital! Doing QA! HOURLY WAGE!!! I cannot believe my good fortune. ...

Is It That Hard Or Am I Just Lucky?
Nov 15, 2011

I have been looking around the boards for a bit and I see everyone complaining about working for peanuts (or less) for their MTSO.  I currently work at home for a somewhat local hospital in my area.  They sent all of their transcriptionists home about 6 years ago and their coders are home now too.  I know that the other big hospital system in my area has all of their transcriptionsts at home too.  Is it really that hard to find a job like mine or did I just get lucky?  ...

No Work On A Friday Afternoon???? I'm Lucky If I Have 10 Hours This Week. Sm
Nov 30, 2012

Why oh why don't they lay me off??????? Sorry, just venting. ...

I Have Been One Of The "lucky" Ones Who Hardly
Feb 04, 2011

I type some really bad unintelligible stuff, but usually have SOMETHING.  I am having NJA a lot now -- almost every morning, there is nothing.  Hired a bunch of newbies?  Shipped it all to India now?  I knew it was too good to be true.  ...