A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lucky me - old and burned out

Posted: Dec 09, 2011

Company computer just crashed and burned. 

It probably committed suicide, ashamed to be a - tool for the Q. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

The old computer - old and burned out

[ In Reply To ..]
Actually, it was fatally infected; it all happened in an instant. I was wondering if it happened to others throughout the network, perhaps induced by a disgruntled MQ techie. Wonder if I'll get paid for my down time.

Have you ever tried to talk to tech support? MQ techie - is lucky to turn the darn thing on. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
MQ techies - OABO
[ In Reply To ..]
It depends on who you talk to. I happened to get a really helpful gal whom I have spoken to before. There were also a couple of occasions when I emailed her directly rather than open a ticket and got a prompt answer.

Similar Messages:

I. GOT. LUCKY.
Apr 08, 2015

Inhouse job in a hospital! Doing QA! HOURLY WAGE!!! I cannot believe my good fortune. ...

Lucky Or Not?
Jun 15, 2015

I had my name drawn during MT week for a $25 card on the daily drawing.  I have yet to see it.  Not holding my breath.  It will probably end up costing me in the long run. ...

Is It That Hard Or Am I Just Lucky?
Nov 15, 2011

I have been looking around the boards for a bit and I see everyone complaining about working for peanuts (or less) for their MTSO.  I currently work at home for a somewhat local hospital in my area.  They sent all of their transcriptionists home about 6 years ago and their coders are home now too.  I know that the other big hospital system in my area has all of their transcriptionsts at home too.  Is it really that hard to find a job like mine or did I just get lucky?  ...

No Work On A Friday Afternoon???? I'm Lucky If I Have 10 Hours This Week. Sm
Nov 30, 2012

Why oh why don't they lay me off??????? Sorry, just venting. ...

I Have Been One Of The "lucky" Ones Who Hardly
Feb 04, 2011

I type some really bad unintelligible stuff, but usually have SOMETHING.  I am having NJA a lot now -- almost every morning, there is nothing.  Hired a bunch of newbies?  Shipped it all to India now?  I knew it was too good to be true.  ...