A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lay offs? - redmaj

Posted: Apr 04, 2013

I am really confused.  I just e mailed my supervisor about all of this.  It is true I have had no work today which is strange.  I will keep looking, though.

I never have work, that is nothing new - pegge

[ In Reply To ..]
No big surprise there

Similar Messages:

CCM Lay Offs
Jun 02, 2010

My CCM just called to let me know Medquist fired her.  She was the best CCM I have ever had with the company (in terms of calling back, answering emails, etc.) and no doubt that is why the laid her off.  I have been looking for another job and now will be looking all the harder.  Medquist is shooting themselves in the foot and I hope it hurts! ...

Lay Offs
Feb 05, 2015

Really discouraged.  Just laid off from job of 7-1/2 years with a voicemail.  Nice.  Have taken several tests, the last of which said I wasn't skilled enough for them (after 26 years?).  Got a job but terrible hours and not good reviews on company.  To be truthful, I'm not even sure I want to do this anymore.  We certainly don't make the money we used to so why I am working 7p.m. to 3 a.m. after all this time?   ...

Angiogram With Run Offs...
Jun 29, 2010

Pt is having an angiogram with runoffs....or is it run offs or run-offs?  I have found it all 3 ways. THANKS!! ...

Diskriter Lay-Offs
Apr 03, 2012

So how many others have been laid off from Diskriter?  Thinking the place is going under. ...

Terminations/Lay-Offs
Apr 04, 2013

After trying to have enough work today, barely having it, my stomach is in knots.  As a single mother I cannot function any longer with the burning in my stomach from this place.  I was a buy-out a few months ago, where I was perfectly happy at my job.  Can someone PLEASE enlighten us and tell us the true story.  Were you making your quotas, working your shifts, any write-ups, too much time off....or were you randomly laid off/fired just because that is M Modal's way.&nb ...

I Wonder If More Lay Offs Coming Today
Apr 05, 2013

Sitting here hoping the phone doesn't ring.  I personally think that in a year there will be no more US MT's, maybe shorter than that. ...

What A Concept -- Lay-offs Due To Lack Of Work
Feb 12, 2010

Earlier this week, my employer was forced to lay off MTs.  What a concept -- only keeping enough employees for the amount of work coming in.  I have worked for other less considerate employers who don't care whether or not we have to sit and wait and scrape and beg for work, (MQ, FN), and this really blows my mind.  They actually want to take care of us so that we have enough work.  Yes, it is unfortunate for those who were laid off, but only keeping the best of the best ...

It Sounds By The Posts That Lay Offs Are Not Just Part Timers But Full Time As Well
Apr 04, 2013

Just waiting for the other shoe to drop, wondering who is next. ...