A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ILP Full proofs - SHDA

Posted: Dec 07, 2013

Today I've been getting probably half the ILP reports to QA with "full proof" or something similar in the QA note on reports that aren't flagged for 100%.  Usually I get maybe one or two  a month like that, but today I've had quite a few, all by different ILPs.  Any other SHDAs enounter this?  

Granted, I just delete the comment and fill in their blanks and not do the full proof.  If they want full proof, they will have to get put back on 100% QA so I'll get paid for it.  Maybe their own QAs can start doing some actual work.

doncha hate that? - another SHDA

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to do what you are doing but then I was told we are supposed to do the full proof and submit it to the TSM to get credit. I think it's a royal pain.

another SHDA - mountainwoman

[ In Reply To ..]
I hate that, and when they put "verify ASR" and don't bother trying to fill it in. They also put "check cc" but they don't leave a QA marker where the cc is actually dictated! I'm sorry, I'm not listening to an entire report to find your cc. What kills me, is that obviously their 2 QA people didn't bother, so why should I?

and they are thinking they are saving money - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
So if you have to do a full proof like this and then submit it to TSM, why bother sending it to India or wherever in the first place? Seems like a waste of money instead of a saving of money. I agree with you; it would be a royal pain to keep track of the reports and then send them into your TSM. Have you checked, do you get the credit you should?

No kidding - SHDA

[ In Reply To ..]
I have two hospitals that have requested their work be 100% reviewed again. This work is typed by the ILP MT, "looked" at by ILP QA #1, "looked" at by ILP QA #2 (it's obvious they barely do that), and then the US SHDA does a 100% review at 4 cpl.

They could have sent it to a single US HDS to edit for maybe a little more than 4 cpl.

They are saving money because - old and burned out

[ In Reply To ..]
they pay the Indians $40/week (no typo) which equates to a fraction of a cent a line (and you thought they might be getting a full cent). I researched this a while back. Thus it can go through several layers before they even get to 1 cpl.

Similar Messages:

Ex-full-term Vs Ex Fullterm Vs Ex-full Term
Jan 04, 2012

Describing an infant ...

S/l Full CVA?
Nov 07, 2009

HELP!  Sounds like full CVA??? ...

Full Cor
Feb 26, 2012

Anybody ever type "full cor" before?  as in full code.  This patient is 87. ...

Anyone Full-time At TTS?
Dec 01, 2009

I am curious about a full-time position at a company called TTS.  For those full-time, is the work steady.  How many lines/week do you average there?  Is there overtime available? Thanks! ...

Capful Or Cap Full
Nov 18, 2010

Is it a capful of medication, or cap full? I can't find anything to verify either. Help appreciated! ...

First Full Day Off In 2 Weeks!
Dec 18, 2011

It's a family day! I hope you all have a great day! :) ...

Full Of Compassion
Jan 21, 2012

A few days ago I emailed my CCM to tell here that my brother had died and I had to take some time off.  Her reply was that bereavement was only paid to full-time employees and to remind me of how many days of unpaid time off I could take each year.  ...

Full Time MLS And Full Time Mom
Mar 14, 2012

Was wondering if it is realistic for me to expect to maintain full time MLS status and be a full time mom to a 3 month old?  Anyone have experience with this? Thanks :) ...

FULL-TIME IC??
Mar 28, 2012

If you work full-time for one company, doesn't that put you in the category of employee?  It seems to me that a company that advertises for full-time ICs is actually inviting investigation by the IRS and Labor Board. ...

Are You Required To Take Full 8 Hrs PTO For A Day Off?
Jun 08, 2012

s ...

Have Any Of You MME's Gone From Full-time-sm
Jun 28, 2012

with benefits to part-time with no benefits?  How does that change things for you? I've never run out of work before.  Do they give less work to the part-timers?  Should I anticipate any changes at all? ...

NJA Again After A Full Weekend Of NJA
Jul 09, 2012

and yet my CCM sent out a message requesting assistance on one of my accounts for this coming weekend.  What the blazes!  I have had NJA on all but one of those days she is requesting help for the last couple months.  What is she thinking?  It is quite obvious that the account is over staffed on a couple of those days and we will not need the help this week.  Its frustrating as I am barely making enough to live on as it is due to constant NJA and now she is asking for he ...

Want To Know Where Your Pay Cut Went? Someone's Pockets Are Full!!
Dec 10, 2012

http://www.nuance.com/company/news-room/press-releases/2012-11-19-Nuance-Q412-Press-Release.doc ...

Do You Have To Be Full Time
Apr 15, 2013

Thanks for the help.  I cant work over 35 hours per week, but wanted to try for the MME position. ...

EMS Going Full Circle?
Apr 26, 2013

In the beginning doctors scribbled their chart notes so sloppily that they could not even be read by other doctors. Then the MTs were brought into the offices to put them on paper with a typewriter. Then we evolved to electric typewriters, then computers, then the digital age. Back in the early 90's when Dragon Dictate was trying to sell to individual doctors, we MTs knew it would never be something that doctors could use without editing because VR only replaces our hands - not our br ...

One Full Week Down Of My New Job
Sep 08, 2013

I am the one that got the state job and I LOVED it!  During one of the training days, we ended about an hour early and the training person actually was concerned for us, because she didn't want us to have to lose an hour of pay on our checks.  She told us to let our supervisor know that we lost an hour and ask if we could make that up, if we wanted to, because she didn't want anyone's paycheck to suffer due to her finishing faster than she should have.   This was on ...

If You Are Full-time With MM, Do You Have To
Feb 12, 2014

work 40 hours?  At one time, I thought it was anywhere between 36-40 that was considered full-time.     ...

I've Never Been Able To Do MT Full Time
Jan 26, 2015

I've never been able to do MT full time because I don't have the concentration, patience, or...whatever it takes to do an 8-hour shift where I'm constantly typing every day. It's very hard on my body. I couldn't do it even in a split shift. Anyone else like this? ...

Code Status Is S/l Full Let And DNR
Oct 16, 2009

code status is s/l full let and DNR ...

Doctor's Full Name And Title?
Dec 26, 2009

When you transcribe a doctor's name in the body of the report, do you always need to transcribe the doctor's full name and title, even if not dictated as such - for example, would you need to transcribe "Adam Adams, MD" even if just dictated as "Dr. Adams," and look up the full name and title? I'm always required to do so but can't find it in the BOS. I'm new so I don't know if this has been posted yet. Thanks. ...

The Contradiction Of Full-time IC.
Jan 19, 2010

It seems to me that full-time IC is a contradiction.  I mean, in order to really be an IC, per IRS, don't they indicate that you should have more than one client?  So, if one client requires full-time, that means you have to work more than full-time in order to keep everyone happy?  Yeah, I know, there's no way to fight it, because there will always be hungry MTs anxious to fill the full-time IC positions.  In a perfect world, in my opinion, no MT would be required ...

Not Even A Full Week Under Transcend And
Feb 06, 2010

already my primary is running out of work.  What kind of omen is that?  My backup accounts had very little work as well.  One of my coworkers told me PT and IC were told to stay off her primary the other day.  I thought we'd at least get 6 months in before we started scraping for work.  Is Transcend listed under the TAA?  If not, it should be.  That's all I'm really holding out for.  If they want to pay for me to go back to school, that sui ...

Full Skin Survey?????
Aug 12, 2010

I have a quick question. The doctor is dictating "full skin survey". How would this be transcribed? would it be full-skin survey or what? Thanks for the help. ...

Full Up Service Is Intact
Aug 23, 2010

He sustained a degloving injury to the left dorsum of his hand, with physical fascia over the extensor tendons. The lacerations cross extend into the third and fourth web spaces on the left hand. ___ is intact.  He denies any numbness or tingling, denies any weakness, and denies gross contamination.   Sounds like full-up service? folley service.  I know none of that makes sense. ...

Does Your Company Ask You To Work OT Without Full OT Pay? Do You Do It?
Aug 30, 2010

I need the money sometimes so I do it, but I often feel cheated, taken advantage of, and actually like I am enabling them to engage in this practice.  What do you say?  Do you just not respond to the request.  Do you address it with them and request the OT pay? ...

Full Code Status
Dec 31, 2010

Do I capitalize "full code status" ie, The patient was on full code status. ...

Full Circle Transcription, Anyone?
Mar 05, 2011

Hi, Has anyone heard of this company?  Apparently, they are developing a web site, but that is all I know about them.  I did not see anything posted on here about them in the search. .........TIA.........mt10yr ...

Transform-What Is Full-time?
Aug 29, 2011

Can anyone tell me what is considered full-time at Transform?  Is it 40 hours or do they go by line count?  Do they offer any flexibility in scheduling such as 12-hour window or split shifts? Any information is appreciated!  Thanks! ...

Full Circle? Has Anyone Noticed
Oct 21, 2011

That some of the job postings are asking for 7 and 8 years experience? That seems to be a first now. Its about time they realize that 1 year experience is not enough. Anyway, with the doctors hating EMR/CPOE and India a woeful failure, maybe it will come back.  I may not be around to pick up the pieces but perhaps some of you will. ...

MQ Full-time Benefits
Nov 10, 2011

Can anyone tell me how much insurance costs for family through MQ, thinking about going FT, but bennies are important...thanks in advance. ...