A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I wish I could buy a round of cosmos for all of you - to truly celebrate this week!

Posted: May 20, 2014

Without this board I would feel even more isolated than I already do, so I would like to say thank you to all of you for the support and the laughs. It makes work life a little easier for sure. Cheers to all of us enduring life as an MT in 2014, the crazy dictators, sketchy platform, demanding supervisors, etc etc....with dignity and pride for the important work that we do. Clink....and drink! :-) 

I will drink to that! - Frosty Mug

[ In Reply To ..]
It's always Miller Time! Cheers to all of us!

Ill settle for a couple shots of Tequila - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Here's to us~~~ Click

Cheers! Next round is on me! - This board keeps me sane!

[ In Reply To ..]
If it wasn't for this board just to ask questions, vent, get advice, or get a little empathy, I think my dog would avoid me because I'd talk to her nonstop! LOL

Some days I really wish I could drink while working, how would they know?

Most days I definitely need a glass of wine or a beer after work, that's for sure!

CHEERS!

Similar Messages:

Round And Round The Mulberry Buomplain I Go.
Apr 27, 2014

Less than a year ago, the account I worked on was completely off-shored (within about 6-9 months of Nuance purchasing Transcend).  I was put on a new account that supposedly had lots of work and it at least had a reasonable amount for a while.  I actually liked that account (or rather set of 2 accounts) which would explain why that account went to EPIC.  Today is my first day on a new set of accounts, new region, etc.  We were told that our account assignments were based on o ...

Round Plessage?
Sep 23, 2011

The patient has a Hills-Sachs lesion.  It sounds like they want to do a s/l round plessage??  for treatment.  I cannot find this anywhere and may just don't hear it right.  Thanks. ...

Round Table Meeting
Jan 18, 2013

Today our inhouse hourly waged MTs group figured out a way to keep our work in our clinic and not being outsourced.  We are going to make our present wage AND get back some of the doctors that went to outside line count charge.  We put our heads together and figured it out and our director (not an MT in any way, shape, or form) is all for our plans.  Now that is what I call a first step to keeping our jobs in house!  We were scared to present this but it would have been worse ...

Audits At 99%. Has It Changed? Was It Round
Mar 20, 2013

just wondering.  Was it at a lower rate before.  and now its higher.  What is going on?  anyone know. was it always 99% and now its 99.5,  i thought a few years back it was like 95% ...

Jumping Off The MTSO Merry Go Round (sm)
May 11, 2010

A couple of months back I posted my opinion about how things started going south for MTs when we no longer worked directly for the hospitals.  I decided to put my paycheck where my mouth is and started looking.  Lo and behold, practically in my own backyard I found a large hospital group who had been outsourcing everything, but then took it back in house because of poor quality and TAT.  My new job starts in a few weeks.  Great benefits, more leave time than I curre ...

Round Rock/Pflugerville Area MTs
Jun 15, 2011

I'm looking for MTs in the Round Rock/Pflugerville/North Austin area to network with.  I've been in the business for 10+ years and just don't really know any MTs in my immediate area.  I'd love to hear from you! ...

A Round Of Applause For The Nuance Suits
Aug 17, 2013

Hundreds of jobs out of TAT this morning across the board.  Betcha the clients are getting a little bit cranky.  While you are holding your employees to unobtainable standards of perfection to perfect your VR so you can get rid of us and send the meager rest to India, you will have run this company into the ground first.  Don't the clients penalize you when reports are late?  Make sure you pass that loss on to us, the MTs.  Don't dare take respon ...

You Know Those Little Black Sponge Pads That Go Over The Round Type Headsets??.....
Sep 13, 2011

Does anyone know where to get GOOD quality ones?  I've been suckered TWICE by buying them online---they are these little thin things that break every single time before I can get them over the ear piece.   The only ones I've found so far that are good are the ones that come with the headset, but I don't want to buy a new headset every time I just need new pads.  I'd be so appreciative for advice on where to get good quality ones.  TIA!!!  ...