A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I am tired of getting constant emails about client audits. - Useless

Posted: Nov 04, 2013

Always 3-4 emails after a week's worth of work with the 'corrections'. It is frustrating because I cannot hear what they say was dictated! If I am so bad at this, why keep me?? Although, who knows, maybe other people are getting more emails than I am. Of course, this was an account the TSM was so angry with our group because we "only" scored 99.5% accuracy and thus failed our audit. Can't wait until I am outta here!

Are you in the North, by chance? - I hear ya

[ In Reply To ..]
It's almost laughable. I always want to tell them, Let the Indians do it, then, they're so &&^%$ perfect!

I get these all the time too. - I am always on edge...

[ In Reply To ..]
feel like I am on the verge of being fired and can never do anything right.

you probably are - we all are

[ In Reply To ..]
sad to say

My time is probably coming this week.sm - Nervous Nellie

[ In Reply To ..]
Just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It has been dangling for a few months. I'm not perfect, so out I will go. Hate my job, but no money coming in isn't going to be funny either.

Yep, in the North. - had enough

[ In Reply To ..]
It would be okay if I could actually hear what they "corrected".

QAM isn't much help either. I even asked if they actually listened to a particular report. Claims they do.

Oh well...... I do what I can, and if it isn't enough, too bad.

Can't wait until I'm outta here!

tired of emails - poppy

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, that's just ridiculous! Only 99.5% . . I would be mad too. It's so sad that we are all in this situation . . . I just signed up today for Court Reporting/Closed Captioning classes. Can't wait to get started in January.

Court reporting? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
In the area where I live, it is extremely hard to get work as a court reporter. You have to start out prn here and I can't do that. I need a guaranteed income. Good luck to you. I have a friend who has been doing it for over 30 years. In fact, judges request her services. She makes a real good salary and lives pretty darn good.

Similar Messages:

Ever Get The Emails That The Client Is
Dec 17, 2012

Well I would like to email the client and complain to them about the dictations that they expect me to make sense out of.  I have this one particular doc that is not only speaking so fast the tape is cut down to 80%, but she is whispering.  Afterall it is confidential info, so lets whisper so you can't hear the mess she is attempting to say.  Ugh all in a days work of stress and frustration.  Here comes my low LPH. ...

Client Feedback Emails. Cannot Stand Them.
Sep 26, 2013

I hate getting feedback for something I have absolutely no control over. Got feedback regarding a mandatory ADT category being removed, and I don't even know how to do that! Then, there are the ones letting me know what a doctor's name was that I left blank. Well, if the dictator had said the name clearly, I could have found it. Everytime I see an email in my box, I immediately think, "What did I do now." ...

Is It Just Me, Or Is Anyone Else Tired Of All Of These SS Emails Telling Us About Our Sm
Jan 27, 2011

obligations to them --WHAT ABOUT THEIR OBLIGATIONS TO US?!!  I still see that "plenty of work TODAY" ad and it makes my blood boil.   I have an email formulated regarding this subject with plans to send to my PM and possibly copy it to the VP of operations, although I am not sure it will do any good.  At this point, though, it seems there is nothing left to lose.  They need to address this issue and explain why they have no work for the current employees yet continue to ...

Well, I'm Really Tired Of New POD Scheduler's Emails Telling Us How Many People She Has To
Dec 01, 2014

Sick Of Spending So Much Time Reading Emails, Printing New Client Profiles, Sm
Apr 26, 2013

waiting for work, trying to figure out the protocol for no work, trying to figure out remedy, remembering all the different passwords, wondering if my time card is correct because I clock in and out so much on a daily basis!  I have never, ever been no nitpicked to death.  I feel like an unpaid prisoner in my own home.  My printer right now is just about smokin because of all the crap I have to print just to remember all this garbage!  MM = MICROMANAGEMENT!!!!!  I do bel ...

Tired Of Stress, Tired Of Crying, I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!! Nm
May 19, 2010

nm ...

Constant Complaining...?
Jan 07, 2013

I just have to ask, in all sincerity, why does everone on here just bash all of these services to death?   I have rarely found a good word from people about the places that they've worked for.   You mean no one has had an enjoyable moment at any of these companies??  It just seems very odd to me that this is the way this board is run.... Is this really the case....that ALL of these services are garbage?  Come on....There has to be some service that is a decent ...

Constant Sitting
Jan 29, 2015

With MM's restrictions on pretty much everything, how often does everybody get up to take a break?  Previously I could get up and stretch, walk away for a few minutes before downloading the next job, but now I get reprimanded for inactive time.  How long do you work before standing up?  Do you stand and work at the same time sometimes.  I have severe RLS and to top that off my chair is like sitting on a brick.  Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks! ...

Everything They Do Is Geared For CONSTANT Turnover
Jun 25, 2014

People in, people out. Like a giant sucking funnel pulling us down and out as fast as the Board of Directors acquires hundreds coming in with each new hospital or clinic account "acquisition."  The pressure on you and me to quit is purposeful. It is what they PREFER. That way they don't have to keep firing people. Their luck with firing can run out and they know it. (Just the right lawyer, just the right set of documents proving their wrongdoing, just the right claim) could get ' ...

Constant Use Of Profanity By A Boss At My Company?
Feb 14, 2010

I have a supervisor at my company who constantly uses profanity when I speak to her on the phone, and constantly bashes MTs and other employees, so I'm sure she bashes me to others as well.   She even does this on conference calls.  I am always shocked at this behavior each and every time she does it. I find this so unprofessional and it makes me very uncomfortable, but I don't want to tell the owner/HR person.  It makes the company look bad.  How would you ha ...

Constant Auditing Until Can't Even Work Anymore
Jan 20, 2014

I currently work for one of the nicest and kindest companies and that are known for treating their employees with respect and kindness, hardly. I have been doing this for 15 years now and doing at home for 4 years and never had this problem. I being constantly picked apart and audited and t hreatened that I'm physically sick and so nervous to work that I can't make enough to pay the bills anymore. Now I'm even on 100% QA which decreases my pay even more. They have never showed me ...

Newbies, Know It Alls, And Constant Complainers
Jul 26, 2014

I don't understand why when newbies ask valid questions they are answered by rude know it alls who have 5+ years' experience and think they are much better than someone just starting out.  We all used to be newbies.  I have 20+ years' experience and I do not think I know everything. I learn something new everyday and am willing to help anyone who needs help. Also, MTs that complain their hands hurt from editing all day, try straight transcribing all day long without usin ...

Wondering If Anyone In My Group (constant Mandatory OT Of Late) Is Having Trouble, Sm
Jan 11, 2014

with this.  Almost daily now I am getting email saying mandatory OT.  I know this is great and should not complain as we could all use more money but I do this PT for a reason and have a jammed pack scheduled around my work schedule.  If time allows, I will gladly do it but I am starting to feel stressed out about these daily emails.  Do you all work every MANDATORY OT or do you ignore, just wondering because I really do not want to call my whatever she is called these days.& ...

New Client
Mar 09, 2010

Well, I certainly feel sorry for those 60 MTs they were able to persuade to go to work for them -- wonder what kind of promises they made them??  They've gotten this procedure down pat over the years -- drawing in unsuspecting MTs with promises of making more money.  All I have to say is good luck, especially since they probably failed to tell them about all of the wonderful changes that are happening, like loss of pay for sending to QA -- make sure you've updated your antide ...

Why Can't They Have The Same CP For Every Client?
Jan 06, 2013

They should have one standard format across all clients and if any client wants it changed, they should charge them per change or addition a recurring fee.  At the very least they should organize them better.  Maybe take advantage of different font colors, so they are easy to spot in the CP panel, like:  Physical exam: Stacked left, all caps subheadings.  and then pick a color for exceptions and put them all in red so its easier to spot.  ...

Looking For New Client
Jul 08, 2013

I am an independent contractor and have been doing orthopedic transcription for this client for 7 years. All of a sudden he is taking more and more work away and giving it to the "new" transcriptionist, who happens to be a friend of an employee of the office. I know this is a cut-throat, competitive business, but does anyone know of any physicians/small MT companies looking for an orthopedic transcriptionist? I only do this work in the evenings and on weekends as I have a full time day job. Than ...

Unfamiliar Client - Where Is My BOB?
Feb 08, 2010

Okay, I got an e-mail from my manager saying we have a huge backlog.  However, when I download a document I get a client that I have never heard of before and cannot understand and cannot download a client profile. I'm in SA 4.  Anyone else having trouble? ...

Client Files
Dec 01, 2010

I am saving all my client files from the last 3  months, as I have get to be paid.  What am I supposed to do with these files?  I am not getting rid of them because that is the only proof that I have that I worked for the company.  I am trying desperately to retrieve my monies due, but as of now, nothing.  I worked for 3 months and only received payment for 3 pay periods (5 weeks).  This is a crappy company and I only wish that I had believed all of the negarive pos ...

Need Client Profile Help!
Dec 09, 2010

Ok, I just sign on for my shift and get a new account right away, plus it's OP reports, and I'm only a tier 2! Anyway, the CP says: Physicians Names Dictated: Transcribe as dictated using a header tag. Does this mean that anytime a physician's name is dictated I have to make it as a header? That doesn't make any sense to me. Help! ...

Client Not Happy
May 20, 2011

I work for a company that is being acquired by a larger company that begins with a T.  My current account apparently is watching the quality and TAT very closely.  They are a very demanding client, but in the 10 years of working for this client I don't remember this being an issue. In the meantime, I am bombarded by phone calls and emails to work, work, work.  I guess everyone quit.  I work at home and never talk to anyone and have no idea of what is going on but I reall ...

DocShuttle Client
Jul 25, 2012

How do we setup multiple FTP sites to connect in DocShuttle Client?  Under Settings, I could not find any "Add New Host/Site" feature.  This software already has a stupid policy of three installations for one purchase and now if I can't configure more than one site to connect, this will qualify for what you would call a complete ripoff.  I hope I am wrong. ...

ChartNet Client 4.10
Nov 06, 2012

Hello everyone, Can you please advise what companies out there are using ChartNet Client as their transcription software. Thank you very much!!  ...

Client Profile.
Mar 24, 2014

I received a work type which has recently been changed over from a mandatory standard to headings. As I get shuffled around so many different accounts, so, of course I haven't seen this work type enough to remember where the body heading goes. So I inform my TSM of the deficiency that needs to be corrected as I spent considerable time checking past reports. I was very tempted to place the body heading in the wrong place to reinforce the deficient CP. I get an email stating I did the for ...

The Client Is Unhappy!
May 15, 2014

Thirty different accounts, all with confusing and convoluted CPs.  Follow the DQS, then the TSG, then AAMT, then DQS and throw in the JCAHO dangerous abbreviation list just for funsies.  Wait...  Maybe it's the AAMT, TSG, then BOS, only this client is using BOS3, so disregard the BOS2 unless it is Dr. Bobsmyknob who wants his verbatim, but only when he is at the outreach clinic.  And if the CP doesn't specifically say it, DON'T DO IT no matter what the DQS, AAM ...

The Client Is Unhappy
Nov 18, 2014

formatting not done correctly, errors abound.  Ya think? ...

World Client
Jan 29, 2015

I have been noticing for the last few weeks that my deleted email file is empty when I have NOT emptied it or deleted the trashed emails.  Yesterday I went to my inbox and deleted several emails that I did not need.  They went to the deleted file and today they are GONE.  The deleted file is empty. Anyone else having the same issue?  ...

Client Specifics Should Be Less Specific!!
Jan 13, 2010

Why, oh why can't all the dictators on one account use the same format????!!!!! Dozens of doctors on the same account and they all want different styles.  Some want headings capped, some do not.   Some want bold, some do not.  Some want them underlined and some do not.  Some want PHYSICAL EXAM, some PHYSICAL EXAMINATION, and then some EXAM.  Followinig on down in a note, you can just imagine how many differences there are with each dictator.  These guys ...

Any One Know Number Of Blanks That Can Be Sent To Client
Mar 04, 2010

Have they given a number or will it just be a "gotcha - too many"??? ...

DQM And Client Profile Question
Mar 24, 2010

I would like to keep the DQM backlog and a client profile minimized at all times.  I am having trouble.  I always get an error when I try to open a client profile when I already have the DQM backlog minimized.  Is this not possible or am I doing something wrong? thx ...

For FTR Docs Straight To Client
Apr 15, 2010

I wonder if we couldn't put "Dictator Effect" as an alternative to "poor audio."  It seems more accurate.  Furthermore, it's a phrase that has come along with our QA feedback to qualify it. And that's TRULY what it is --- no question about it, 99% of the time, when I can't "get" something. Right now I have a new "primary" added to replace the one I lost.  This is a good account, as they go.  The doctors I've had so far speak pretty clearly -- some o ...