A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Figures! CCM says we are going to be "regrouped" so - kiki

Posted: Nov 09, 2009

we will stay on our primary accounts more often.  Sure enough, the day after this happens the OPPOSITE happens; I now am constantly bouncing all over.  I thought the docs on MY accounts were bad enough until I'm getting these!  OMG!  And not all of them are ESL, eitehr.  They are so ridiculous it's not even FUNNY.  In fact, I have never had so many evil fantasies in my life!  Here's one of them...ENJOY......

So I have rounded up ALL of the crappiest, mushiest mouthed, squeaky, speedy, retarded dictators and they are imprisoned in a cell.  I explain to them why they are there...I get to UNLOAD my frustrations of having to make a living based on THEIR slurred and nonsensical dictations.....because YOU can't seem to get a decipherable word out of your fat pie hole....WE MTs have to suffer!!! So your punishment is that you have to listen to your OWN dictation and type it up right here.....every word....every word you can't get YOU WILL BE PUNISHED for, just like we are. 

Wow, I feel so much better...... Would you believe that my friends and family all think I am the nicest person, to a fault, TOO NICE they say!  But this is what these dictators do to me. 

Figures - kittykat

[ In Reply To ..]
Amen, sister! Yo go, girl (?)

Haha, but you forget one thing. - Scooby-Doo

[ In Reply To ..]
To explain your important instructions in the cell, you can't use normal, understandable English. You must speak with an accent or like Scooby-Doo!

Similar Messages:

Figures, After A Few Straight Weeks Of Nothing
May 27, 2010

but accounts in my own BOB, I started getting ALL non-BOB today even though apparently there was plenty of work on my primary.  So I though, hmmmm, I bet I'm getting audited....sure enough......I looked in statistics and I WAS.  Surprise!!! --- after 6 audited reports (very difficult, unfamiliar ESLs and new-to-me work types) I have a score of 97.7%.  I guess I failed my second audit.  That makes me so bleeping mad!!!  So, does this mean I will go on 100% QA immedi ...

Figures, No Work, No Surprises Here.......new CCM...
Jun 23, 2010

Didn't have NJA too much (but regularly) BEFORE this CCM switch.  But old CCM said that new CCM is bringing 3 more accounts with her so it should even less likely that we get NJA.  What happens?  As soon as new CCM arrives suddenly there is LESS work.  Nothing but NJA as soon as I sign on.  Before it would at least take until several hours into my shift.  Well, I hope they want to keep paying me the work availability rate.  I'm in CA.  They have ...

Payroll Email ...figures (sm)
Dec 02, 2010

Earning and deduction code chart shows "BNSUP" - Production bonus for CORPORATE employees .... nice. This greedy, immoral place sickens me to my stomach. ...

Maybe MM Figures They Might Be Paying UE Anyway To Employees,
Feb 27, 2013

the time they will be paying UE.  If they fire ya, eventually UE will run out.  If they keep you as an employee, UE could go on a long time, on and off.  Maybe this says nothing good about the overall work situation, if they are willing to let MTs go.  It means TAT is easier to meet with fewer MTs and if they are willing to pay UE to ex-employees, tells me they know they will never have need of them again and eventually UE will run out. ...

M*Modal Collaborative Intelligence=Stick Figures
Feb 16, 2012

That sounds about as intelligent as they get... ...

Inactive Time Figures For ASR Have Been Really Strange During The Past 2 Days.
May 06, 2013

nm ...