A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DQS OFFLINE - MQ

Posted: Oct 07, 2010

DQS still wont let me in even though the green light is on.  Oh well, I don't mind the time off!

DQS Offline - FLMT

[ In Reply To ..]
RIGHT !!! It's 5:54 (according to my computer) and I still can't sign-on even with the green light! This just gets under my skin

UNDER SKIN - MG

[ In Reply To ..]
It is very frustrating but I am enjoying the time off. They will have to pay us for this. Too bad for them!

Similar Messages:

Winscribe Will Not Let Me Appear Offline
Aug 08, 2011

I am a newbie typing under an editor right now, and I need some help with Winscribe.  I have never had this problem and noone can help.  When all of my files/jobs load it will  not let me appear offline.  I have to be offline so others can load their jobs as well.  It is Winscribe 3.7.  I have booted, Reconnect, eveyrthing and nothing is working!!!  Any advice is greatly appreciated. ...

Forbes: Keep Your Crown Jewels Offline
Sep 18, 2010

Below is a link to an article about phishing and hacking into CEOs computers but this could be extrapolated out to include medical records. After all, I think the privacy of medical records is important and since Forbes recommends keeping valuable info offline, it follows. Now, those of you would think you won't have a job of medical records are brought back locally, think again. There were will be plenty of local jobs out there and the big national MT companies won't be calling t ...

Any Company That Works Offline In Word?
Oct 31, 2014

Quit a good job with a crappy company but finding I cannot get my line counts to where I need them to be with the new company.  it's only been a couple of weeks, but I need to pay bills!  I used to work for a small company that sent me batches of work and then I just worked in Word, not online in their system, and sent them back before they were due.  Are there any smaller companies that still do that? ...

You Do Know It Kicks Me Offline Every Time You Change My Pool Midstream?
Mar 11, 2015

...and just not care that whole documents get lost mid transmission. I mean you DO understand the consequences, right, Nuance? ...