A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

You do know it kicks me offline every time you change my pool midstream? - I mean you surely know that?

Posted: Mar 11, 2015

...and just not care that whole documents get lost mid transmission. I mean you DO understand the consequences, right, Nuance?

Do they seriously do that? Wow. (nm) - That sucks! Feeling your pain.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Overtime Because Of The Time Clock Time Zone Change?
Feb 06, 2011

It has been inconvenient, and maybe a bit confusing at times, to check my time card hours for my shift as, because of my time zone, part of my hours show up on the next day because I work 2nd shift. I wonder if I will get overtime for yesterday, even though I did not work overtime. I had to start work several hours early because of maintenance, so all hours were completed before the hour my hours start showing up on the next day. Fine. But the last couple hours of yesterday show up as today, ...

The New MQ Time Clock Time Zone Change
Jan 04, 2011

is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Like I'm going to remember 6 months from now to ask for my PTO in CST time when I am in EST time zone.  MQ is the screwiest company I have ever worked for. ...

Change From Full- Time To Part- Time.
Sep 10, 2012

I am still debating whether to enroll at Andrews or M-TEC.  My husband is retiring in 2 years and I want to be able to work part-time after that.  Is it realistic to think that I can complete the course at Andrews or M-TEC in 12 months at the most, work full time for a year and then part-time after that.  I would want to be able to work from home.  I guess the other question is "How long after graduating could I expect to earn enough to make it worth the investment, in a reas ...

Time Change
Nov 07, 2010

Does anyone know what we are supposed to do on graveyard during the time change? My CCM is on vacation, and this is my first time on graveyard during the time change.  Any info is appreciated! ...

Don't Forget Time Change!
Mar 10, 2012

Spring forward tonight/wee early hours tomorrow! ...

Change Professions Everyone - It's Time - Here's How I Did It
May 31, 2013

I started medical transcription 16 years ago - all excited and thrilled to be able to work at home.  I made $20 to $25 an hour.  It allowed me to stay home with my children and still have a good income.  16 years ago, the starting rate per line was - .06 per line.  Which is now STILL the starting rate for many companies.  A few lucky old souls out there may get .09 or even .10 a line.  However, when I started, all we did was straight typing.  No pasting notes, ...

Trying To Change Jobs For The First Time... Need Advice!
Jan 19, 2011

I am in the process of trying to find a new job. I have been working at my current job for 4 months. This was my first job, so I am a little nervous when it comes to giving notice. I am worried that they might try to keep me because, as far as I can tell, they will have a significant overflow on my accounts if I do leave. I really like my job and accounts, but I do not have anywhere near enough work, and the schedule is not working for me anymore. I am worried about what they will do if I try to ...

Did They Change The Way To Request Leave On The Time Sheet
May 06, 2012

Cant figure out how to get the leave req in...Gonna be one of those days again ...

DQS OFFLINE
Oct 07, 2010

DQS still wont let me in even though the green light is on.  Oh well, I don't mind the time off! ...

Winscribe Will Not Let Me Appear Offline
Aug 08, 2011

I am a newbie typing under an editor right now, and I need some help with Winscribe.  I have never had this problem and noone can help.  When all of my files/jobs load it will  not let me appear offline.  I have to be offline so others can load their jobs as well.  It is Winscribe 3.7.  I have booted, Reconnect, eveyrthing and nothing is working!!!  Any advice is greatly appreciated. ...

Forbes: Keep Your Crown Jewels Offline
Sep 18, 2010

Below is a link to an article about phishing and hacking into CEOs computers but this could be extrapolated out to include medical records. After all, I think the privacy of medical records is important and since Forbes recommends keeping valuable info offline, it follows. Now, those of you would think you won't have a job of medical records are brought back locally, think again. There were will be plenty of local jobs out there and the big national MT companies won't be calling t ...

Any Company That Works Offline In Word?
Oct 31, 2014

Quit a good job with a crappy company but finding I cannot get my line counts to where I need them to be with the new company.  it's only been a couple of weeks, but I need to pay bills!  I used to work for a small company that sent me batches of work and then I just worked in Word, not online in their system, and sent them back before they were due.  Are there any smaller companies that still do that? ...

Job Pool
Nov 07, 2009

How do you stop a report from coming back into your pool?  I've got a report that's suppose to be a psychiatric progress note but instead, it's a large operative report.  I don't do those but tried anyways and gave up.  I've done a break on the job but it keeps coming back every so many reports. ...

ER Pool
Sep 30, 2012

Are there any companies left with ER pools where all your work is ER? ...

DQM Is Not Working.is It Just Me? No CP And Im In The Pool!!!
Jan 23, 2011

oh my ...

Since We Are All In One Big Pool Of Work
Dec 05, 2013

wouldn't it be great if they could streamline the Client Profiles so they are not all so different?  I know this is wishful thinking, but it takes a good 5 minutes sometimes to read through some of these profiles ~ just ridiculous!   ...

One Giant Work Pool
Jan 18, 2011

What is the feeling of a company going to one giant work pool for all accounts and all MTs, meaning that every single MT has to know every single account specific and work type for any job that comes into their queue? Curious about thoughts on this... ...

Does Break Send A Job Right Back To The Pool?
Feb 17, 2010

I've been told abandon leaves the job out in limbo for a couple of hours. ...

With A Pool Flip Of The Switch, Certain People Starve While Others Do The Work.
Oct 15, 2014

...budgets, forced early retirements, repossessed cars, mental distress...none of it matters to them. No supervisor has ever been held accountable for their deception, and no HR person fired for covering up for the crooked supes, indeed; the supes are given advice as to how best get rid of people without firing anyone. Just switch their pools, change the accounts they type on, they'll leave on their own. Your replacement is already being recruited and hired, people!  One week ago, a r ...

Is It Pool Suction Or Pull Suction During A Cesarean Section?
Jun 14, 2014

I don't do OB reports very often anymore.  After replacing the uterus into the peritoneum and replacing the bladder blade, "warm 0.9 saline pull/pool suction was used..." Visually I could see letting the fluid pool before suctioning to check for any leaks, but I could also visualize that the suction apparatus could have a pull handle for easy maneuvering. Are there any OB regulars that could help me?  I didn't learn anything of value on a Google search and my Steadman' ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...

Anybody Else's Actual Time Worked Not Match Clocked Time?
Jun 13, 2011

Ever since they have changed Schedule Source and now it has a display called today's activity with "actuals" hours, this has not matched the hours shown with the time clock punches and is less than the hours according to the clock punch. The difference adds up to a significant amount over time. I am really suspicious about being jypped paywise. ...

MQ Rehire Policy For Part Time To Full Time
Apr 09, 2011

I worked for MQ full time and then went to part time last year, before finally quitting altogether because of health problems. I seem to remember an obscure policy that if you were full time and then went to part time, you could not go back to full time for a period of at least 1 year.  Can anyone verify that for me? IF, and this is a big IF, I were to go back to work for MQ, I would need to be full time. ...

Part-time Versus Full-time Benefits
Jan 10, 2013

I'm curious as to the difference between the benefits for part-time versus full-time employment.  Are they the same?   ...

Optiscript Part Time To Full Time
Nov 19, 2011

Does anyone care to share that if you are hired at optiscript part time will they let you change to full time easily? I know they are a small company and do not over hire so I do not know how easily this could be done.  I am thinking of cutting down to part time at my current employee so I can work part time elsewhere and eventually just leave my current employee once I see how the land lays elsewhere.  Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated :) ...

Full-time/Part-time Hours?
Feb 13, 2012

Since part-time is generally considered 20-25 hrs. per week, does that mean that full-time is anything over 25 hrs. per week or does it have to be a flat 40 hrs? ...