A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DQ7.1 complaints..Please help if you know - how to get around these

Posted: Oct 03, 2012

Can no longer capitalize the first letter in a sentence by hitting the space bar..and YES my capitalize toggle is on

Expansion list is not easily navigated.  When Ctrl E cannot just quickly arrow up and down if you need to look for an expansion that you cannot recall what letters you assigned

Phyisician look-up:  In consults or dictator for..what short cut to search for doctors.  Now when I alt I to get me to the optional part to fill in referring MD or dictator for I have to use my mouse to click on the icons to give me the physician screen..what am I doing wrong?? I do not wnat to have to use my mouse.  On DQ6 you alt I, it gave you a drop down menu, you chose what you needed.i.e. dictator for, referring physician, dob..etc..and then THAT screen automatically let you do a search.

Sorry..NOT impressed.. I don't care what clown colors they use now for Headers

shortcuts - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
If you go on the intranet.mmodal site under Human Resources, MT/MME, Training, Docqscribe 7.2, and then Keystrokes you can bring up all the keystrokes.

Similar Messages:

Pay Complaints?
Oct 12, 2011

How are people only making minimum wage.  I am an MT/MME/QA and between all three different pay ranges for each one I average 16-17$/hour, even when I do not have my most familiar accounts.  ...

Are We Getting More And More Complaints Now
Feb 20, 2013

new TSM and new QC and it seems as though we are all doing wrong all of a sudden?  on accounts that are always complaining? and we are always out of work.  or is it just me? ...

Complaints
Mar 13, 2015

falling on deaf ears.  Constant account jumping, humanly impossible accuracy score and line count, extremely poor dictators, horribly picky clients who want this and that but not this and that, management that will not communicate.  If this is progression of technology and corporate greed, I'll go back to the good ole days when the primary concern for doctors, hospitals, clinics, transcriptionists, etc. was for the patient and the patient alone! ...

Two Complaints Here, On QA/QASAR
Jan 22, 2010

Enlighten this old gal.   Weren't we told to change q.h.s. to at bedtime some time ago (AHDI rules)?   and also were we not supposed to be ignoring commas versus semicolons.   I majored in English in college.   I am an old-school grammar girl, and a former editor of a publishing company.  I do know my grammar and punctuation; but really it is not that crucial to the report.  Only when you leave out periods... Now, the qhs situation.  P ...

Owner Complaints About ICs
May 13, 2011

Is there anywhere on this website that it is appropriate for owners to post about people who have been ICs with your company and you would like others to know about their work quality, etc?  I am just so fed up with we, as the owners, being put down about we did this or that, but we, as the owners, never have a say about the ones we weed out of our company because of work quality, etc.  Just upset and venting...but I would like to know if there is an area to post this information. ...

Nine Years, No Complaints, Now On QA?
Nov 30, 2011

None of my work for the past three days have gone through because I've been put on full QA.  Not one complaint.  They've hired a lot of new MT's so I'm wondering if they're looking to get rid of us older ones so they can pay less. Ever had this happen? ...

Transcend MLS Here. I See All These Complaints About
Sep 01, 2012

currently.  I have worked at Transcend for 8 years and I don't think I've ever been audited.  Is this to change and will we soon be at the mercy of Nuance QC?  I sure hope not by the description of the QC complaints here. ...

Re: Complaints About MTSOs
Jun 30, 2013

"complete power corrupts completely" these companies have complete power over us and we [as a whole] have given it to them.   there are lessons to be learned to all in healthcare from what happened to MT.   ...

Complaints On This Board Day After Day About The MT Industry?
Mar 15, 2010

Is anyone else sick of reading all the complaints on this board day after day about the MT industry?  Am I the only one who actually enjoys what I do?  If you hate Mting so bad, then quit!  Be thankful you have a job.  I know I will get lots of nasty replies, but I am so tired of all the negativity.  I would never want to go back to working at my previous job which was a call center where you sat all day and listened to ppl curse at you.  I do not miss all the gas money wasted because of d ...

So What Is New And Improved With Mail And Other Complaints
Jun 29, 2010

So, due to decreased pay constantly going down the spiral staircase, I could not pay my Charter internet DSL any longer.  I had to go to dial up because AT&T does not have DSL in my little spit of property.  IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!   I changed my schedule to graveyard so I would not be disconnected everytime someone calls me.  I don't have the money to pay for an extra line.  Charter wanted $89 a month for DSL only.   Of course, they wanted me to bund ...

COMPANY RESPONSE TO COMPLAINTS ABOUT BABBLETYPE
Apr 23, 2013

Hi. My name is John Feldcamp and I’m the CEO of Babbletype. I’ve been reading this discussion thread over for the first time and have decided to respond to the comments below. I’m doubtful if I’m making the right choice in doing so, since there are certain people who, once they decide you are the enemy, don’t much care about the finer points of what may or may actually not be true. But on the other hand, MT Stars has brought us many great people that have done well ...

She Had A *litnea* Of Complaints Includi.ng Occipitally Based Headaches. Thanks. Nm
Apr 14, 2010

nm ...

Regarding Complaints About Waiting For Work To Make Min. Line Count.
Jul 21, 2011

A couple of year ago, the company I was working for was off-shoring all they could, which left many of us without work.  We were required to clock in, out, in, out, in, out........ during our shift, but had to do so many hours and so many lines.  When it go next to impossible, and I was working days, nights, and weekends to try to make the minimum, I complained to my AM and asked that we bring in a third party on this issue, as I was not being supplied with the minimum amount of work r ...

Recent Complaints Suggesting S/l "larameets" Phenomenon
Dec 05, 2011

recent complaints suggesting s/l "larameets" phenomenon ...

Complaints About "team Leader"
Aug 10, 2014

Who do you complain to when you have complaints about a team leader?  Every time I find that I have to deal with mine (which I don't do unless I really NEED something), she says she will do all this wonderful stuff and then does absolutely nothing.  This is the third time, and this time she has danced off on vacation without dealing with what she assured me she would deal with last week.  When I tried to prod her mid week, she said she had to deal with more "critical" issues ...

Knee Complaints S/l "back Knee" And Buckle
Dec 03, 2009

doc says pt complaining of knee wanting to s/l "back knee" and buckle.  ...