A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DQ Manage - ee

Posted: May 26, 2012

Is anyone having trouble with DQ Manage?  It is so slow bringing anything up and it then tells me I do not have access and kicks me out and I have to sign on again.

typical - does that a lot

[ In Reply To ..]
Dont know why, but it does.

DocuManage - mttoo

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes very very slow and it is very irritating when we are all trying to make money.

Similar Messages:

I Need Software That Will Allow Me To Manage Wav Files. Sm
Nov 03, 2009

I am looking to purchase a software program and licenses where I can manage my transcription.  I do not want anything that is going to cost me so much per line or so much per MB.  Can anyone recommend something reasonable.  ...

DQscribe/manage/MQcentral
May 12, 2010

I can't log in to DQscribe or Manage or MQ Central.  I can get in to TeamWork though.  ...

How In The World Do You Guys Manage Here?
May 09, 2014

Specs for each account that seem completely random, pulled out of someone's  ****, and it's always some small problem constantly.   I spend more time checking specs than I do typing.  I'll never get off QA at this rate.  I would probably like the account if I could get past all this picky this, that and the other.  Date of service or appointment is wrong,  then you don't get a template pulled in and have to type it all by hand???   ...

Dear Mmodal Learn How To Manage People
Apr 20, 2014

You don't need to notify me of EVERY freaking comma I missed or if I left off a letter in a word. Seriously you are not MOTIVATING me to do better, you are pissing me off. I missed it, honestly, that is it, I AM NOT a moron. Why don't you try playing with this ASR crap all day long and see how well you do..The human mind is not wired to work with this program. The fact that, that is all I missed, you ought to be pretty darned happy. Gawd I HATE this place. ...

Seriously, How Did I Ever Manage 25 Years In This Business If I Can't Pass An English Grammar/m
Aug 03, 2010

I think some of these companies are pushing their luck.  They either like you or they don't.  Some of these tests are too easy.  Some of them led me to believe I was applying for an internship after medical school.  I admit I had to look up some of the answers because I didn't train to become a pediatric medical transcriptionist.  Since when do we have MT specialty certficates?  I have transcribed just about everything they can do to you in a uni ...