A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are you guys still using the Schedule Source, or whatever it was called? - Couple of question (please sm)

Posted: Feb 07, 2012

I quit right before that was fully in effect.  Just wondering how it is.  Do you have to arrange for someone to fill in for you to take a PTO day?

Also are you guys using the M-Modal software or are you still on DQS?

I escaped MedQuist, but I've been re-bought   :(

sorry about being rebought - poor thing

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, we still use Schedule Source. You schedule your own PTO days in the program.

We are not using MModal yet, however, it was supposed to start last month and there were delays, but expect it soon.

Feeling sad for all you DSGers.

SCHEDULE SOURCE..... - ANONYMOUS MME

[ In Reply To ..]
THought the DQS was going to be version 7 or something like that?

it is version 7, - mmodal version

[ In Reply To ..]
It is MModals Speech Rec, so basically we start all over with the "supposed training" of it, and I guess it has new features, which I think are more ways to slow us down.
SCHEDULE SOURCE - NO NAME
[ In Reply To ..]
I am in north region. I don't think we have switched over. have not received the e-mails for it, nothing seems any different!
only part of the north region is using version 7 - we all will be soon
[ In Reply To ..]
doing a "work out the bugs" session on part of the north.

Similar Messages:

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

I Hate Schedule Source. Why Can't Any Of MQ's
Oct 29, 2009

*great ideas* ever actually turn out to be something BETTER?  They always hype their BS up and then it turns out to be a huge let down, waste of time, and nothing but a HUGE Pain the ARSE.  E-time sucked too, but this sucks EVEN MORE.  They can't just leave bad enough alone.  And for the life of me I can't figure out where to see our PTO hours.  That was easy in E-time.  Can anyone tell me where to find this?  I'd greatly appreciate it.  ...

Schedule Source Error
Nov 06, 2009

Anyone else getting an error when trying to access Schedule Source?  At first it said they were updating and would be ready in about 90 seconds, but now getting an application error. ...

Schedule Source Conflicts
Dec 01, 2009

Does anybody know what the conflicts number means when putting in for a day off in Schedule Source?  I've been sick for 2 days, logged it into days off section in Schedule Source, CCM approved my time out but it still shows as requested and not approved in Schedule Source.    ...

Cannot Clock Into Schedule Source
Jan 07, 2010

When I log into schedule source, the clock icon is not there.  I cannot click anything to actually clock in.  Anyone else having this problem?   ...

Schedule Source/TW Problems. Sm
Apr 21, 2010

Is ANYONE else having problems with SS/TW not showing the windows on left side of screen to go in and look at timesheets, collaboration or swap board.  Whenever I go in to clock the first time for the day, then it is there, then when I go to clock out I have a blank white screen to the left.  It does not matter what I do, even shutting down my puter and going back in.  It is taking my clock ins and outs, but if I wanted to use anything else on SS I cannot!!!!   This is i ...

Help! Schedule Source Question
May 06, 2010

I forgot to log off this afternoon.  Anybody know where, on Schedule Source, to correct this?  Thought it was "request days off," but that won't let me enter any my times.  ...

Schedule Source - Logging On
Dec 30, 2010

Did I miss something?  I couldn't clock on as usual, but had to click on a "task" first.  I don't remember reading about any change in logging on. ...

What Does The Message On Schedule Source Mean?
Feb 28, 2012

"On March 1st, the old time section will be disabled." What old time section? ...

Schedule Source Clock
Mar 28, 2012

Make note folk, schedule source clock, is rounding clock-in time.  This is something new, noticed because I write down the times I clock in & when I clocked out, the clock-in time is changed.  I write in and out times on my log so that is why I noticed this.  ...

Mailer Schedule Source
Apr 04, 2012

Why do we get so many of these?  Do they think I am going to forget what my schedule is?  I just want to know what they want us to know about this. ...

TeamWork/Schedule Source
Jun 18, 2012

TeamWork/Schedule Source is also having a problem.  I went to clock out since there is a problem with DQS right now and the time card system is also very slow.  ...

Anyone Else Having This Problem With Schedule Source Today?
Oct 31, 2009

I worked a 5 hour shift today and it is not showing up under my timesheets as having worked at all.  It shows every day from the 16th through yesterday, but there is nothing for the 5 hours I did today. Suppose I have to send super an e-mail hey?  I know we have to approve today. Thanks for any help in advance.   HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ...

Shedule Source Schedule Dissappeared
Jan 08, 2010

Since being changed over to the new service area North, this morning I happened to look down in my schedule and it did not exist.  I contacted my CCM but have not heard back yet.  Anyone else's schedule disappear since the change over? ...

DQS Down - Staying Logged In To Schedule Source
Jan 13, 2010

so I can document my down time and get paid.     ...

I Don't See Shift Swap In Schedule Source
Mar 10, 2010

x ...

How Do You Enter The Time In Schedule Source For
Nov 26, 2010

days off request when it involves the night shift, thus spanning "2" days for 1 shift? I noticed it says to enter in EST, but it won't take entering my shift hours in EST because I start before midnight but end after midnight EST. ...

Schedule Source Won't Let Me Sign On To Clock Out.
Apr 20, 2011

nm ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Schedule Source? Clock Out, But
Oct 21, 2012

when I come back to clock in, the clock out had disappeared, so I was still showing clocked in. This has happened 2 days in a row. I know I clocked out each time, because I remember exactly the hours worked it said when I clocked out. ...

Can Anybody Sign On To Schedule Source To Clock In?
Apr 23, 2013

just wondering if it is just me.  I can't even get the website to come up to clock out. ...

Are They Ever Going To Enable Shift Swapping On Schedule Source?
Feb 25, 2010

I Still Don't See A Freaking Swap Board In Schedule Source
Mar 17, 2010

x ...

S/L EMCET Was Called; Patient Was In PEA. MSET? M CET? Team Was Called
Oct 02, 2012

xx ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

I Source Anyone???
Nov 07, 2012

Word through the grapevine is that our hospital is going to outsource to this company does anyone have any information on them.  Apparently the company offers jobs to those of us working for the hospital.  I know...it will probably suck. ...

Schecule Source
Oct 28, 2009

Does anyone other than me think that something is funny with this schedule source? I think some how it not counting times correctly. Anyone else have a problem with this? ...

S/o Podutive Source
Jan 09, 2011

Tenderness to palpation in the interscapular region and s/o podutive source noted at T3-T4, T5-T6 area ...

Need Help - Sched Source
Jan 27, 2011

How do I correct an incorrect logoff time in schedule source (cable was down for 2 hours).  I've searched MQCentral but only got a blank page under "policies." I've gone to timesheet, clicked on clock, highlighted the incorrect time, red-flagged it, but I don't know how to change the incorrect time.  Maybe I should just leave a note in the box and CCM will fix it? Thanks guys!     ...

Injection Is Source Of
Mar 05, 2011

s/l "co-ki-heen" injection, most likely source of the patient's hepatitis C infection. thanks ...

TCI Total Source
Dec 06, 2012

Anyone ever heard of this company?  They emailed me with an offer for an IC position, and I have no idea where they got my email.  Just curious if anyone works for them or knows anything about them. ...