A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody submitting a question - for Amy?

Posted: Oct 15, 2012

I submitted a couple. Last time, they only chose the most mild, mellow questions for her to answer - Tell us about yourself, Amy! etc

LOL, "Tell us about yourself, Amy!" - (see message)

[ In Reply To ..]
That doesn't even SOUND like a question that an MT would ask!! That's pretty funny.

No one at my MTSO ever asked me about MYself, and I doubt that they even cared, either....we never meet each other in person, and that removes a whole layer of personal connection. I'm sure that makes it easier for MM to be ruthless when it comes to their MTs. I have no idea what my manager looked like and wouldn't even know her if I ran into her on the street.

Hows the baby? Love that fatty paycheck? Vacations planned? - GOLD TEETH?

[ In Reply To ..]
YACHT? MANSION? DID YA EVER HEAR OF POVERTY?

enjoy your free trip to India? - bet it was nice

[ In Reply To ..]
and they made sure you didn't see any starving children or anything.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Having Trouble Submitting An NJA
Jan 22, 2013

anyone else? ...

Submitting An IC Invoice
Mar 26, 2014

My last MT job was as an employee, and I will be starting a new job as an IC soon.  It will be my first time so I'm looking for helpful MTs and their instructions on how to do this.  I will be working on the Emdat program.  Is there an easy way to copy the log from that platform and submit those numbers on the invoice? How often do I submit an invoice, and is there a software program suggested? Thanks in advance!  ...

Submitting Resumes
Jun 17, 2015

Is there more to finding a job these days than just submitting a resume amongst hundreds and HOPING for a reply?  I feel like it is getting harder and harder to get a job.  Getting discouraged!  Anyone else feel the same?  Ideas?   ...

Submitting PTO Requests For No Work Available
Aug 30, 2012

My manager is always sending out emails that we are required to submit a PTO request (pain or unpaid) for situations when there is no work available in order to account for all of our hours. I don't understand why we need to do this. I put no studies available on my time card when I clock out when I run out of work. I'm not asking for time off and so don't see why I should have to put in a request for time off when there is no work. I would be more than happy to work during these ...

Problem Submitting Application To Keystrokes
Aug 07, 2012

Has anyone had a problem submitting application to Keystrokes.  I tried and it keeps telling me I have already submitted when I have not. ...

Anyone Having Trouble Submitting App To Gulf Coast Transcription?
Apr 20, 2010

I keep getting server error, something about it not liking my sender address.  Well, I've used 2 different addresses with different servers and both don't work. ...

What Is The Proper Procedure For Submitting A 1-week Notice...sm
Dec 08, 2011

This is probably not covered on MQ Central.  To whom do we turn in a notice that we are leaving?  Do we email our CCM?  So relieved to be able to do this!  Even though I have not been here long, it has been long enough! Thanks! ...

Pap Smear Orders -- Indy Lab Submitting Charge
Aug 20, 2014

If an MD submits a Pap order listing both codes V72.31 and V76.2, will there be a problem with Medicare reimbursement? We see a large number of these and have been attempting to verify them on an individual basis, but it's becoming prohibitive. Appreciate any input. ...