A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Submitting an IC invoice - anonMT

Posted: Mar 26, 2014

My last MT job was as an employee, and I will be starting a new job as an IC soon.  It will be my first time so I'm looking for helpful MTs and their instructions on how to do this. Smile I will be working on the Emdat program.  Is there an easy way to copy the log from that platform and submit those numbers on the invoice? How often do I submit an invoice, and is there a software program suggested? Thanks in advance! 

Ask your company how to do this. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Each company is different, so it's hard to give you instructions on how to submit the invoice. I work for 2 companies. One of them wants me to copy and paste my invoice from their template into an email. The other wants me to use their Excel file and send it as an attachment to the email.

Similar Messages:

Anybody Submitting A Question
Oct 15, 2012

I submitted a couple. Last time, they only chose the most mild, mellow questions for her to answer - Tell us about yourself, Amy! etc ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Submitting An NJA
Jan 22, 2013

anyone else? ...

Submitting Resumes
Jun 17, 2015

Is there more to finding a job these days than just submitting a resume amongst hundreds and HOPING for a reply?  I feel like it is getting harder and harder to get a job.  Getting discouraged!  Anyone else feel the same?  Ideas?   ...

Submitting PTO Requests For No Work Available
Aug 30, 2012

My manager is always sending out emails that we are required to submit a PTO request (pain or unpaid) for situations when there is no work available in order to account for all of our hours. I don't understand why we need to do this. I put no studies available on my time card when I clock out when I run out of work. I'm not asking for time off and so don't see why I should have to put in a request for time off when there is no work. I would be more than happy to work during these ...

Problem Submitting Application To Keystrokes
Aug 07, 2012

Has anyone had a problem submitting application to Keystrokes.  I tried and it keeps telling me I have already submitted when I have not. ...

IC's And Invoice
May 13, 2011

For those of you who are IC's, how long do you keep your invoices after you have been paid?  ...

Anyone Having Trouble Submitting App To Gulf Coast Transcription?
Apr 20, 2010

I keep getting server error, something about it not liking my sender address.  Well, I've used 2 different addresses with different servers and both don't work. ...

What Is The Proper Procedure For Submitting A 1-week Notice...sm
Dec 08, 2011

This is probably not covered on MQ Central.  To whom do we turn in a notice that we are leaving?  Do we email our CCM?  So relieved to be able to do this!  Even though I have not been here long, it has been long enough! Thanks! ...

Pap Smear Orders -- Indy Lab Submitting Charge
Aug 20, 2014

If an MD submits a Pap order listing both codes V72.31 and V76.2, will there be a problem with Medicare reimbursement? We see a large number of these and have been attempting to verify them on an individual basis, but it's becoming prohibitive. Appreciate any input. ...

IC Invoice Template
Nov 26, 2012

For my fellow IC's out there, does anyone have a template for an invoice, or a link as to how I can find one. I've usually done my own billing before, but my counting program in my other computer did all of this for me. Now I have to create one, and have no idea where to go or what to do. Thanks for all your help! psw ...

Charge For Invoice Prep
Jan 01, 2011

I am an IC. Just told must invoice company I have been with for 5 years, with lines per day, cpl, etc. Do I charge for this and if so how much? Never had to do this before. ...

Best Way To Invoice For Billing? Need Advice!!
Mar 12, 2011

Need advice on best way to go about invoicing - I'm used to being an employee and now I'm an IC. Kinda clueless! Help?! PLEASE?? ...

MT Stars Invoice Generator
Aug 29, 2012

I have Windows 7 and tried downloading an invoice generator I found on this site, but it just created a mess on my computer! Does anyone know what link to use to get this generator? I ised it on an old computer I no longer own and I am having trouble getting the generator correctly downloaded.  Any advice/assistance would be great! Thanks! ...

Line Count/invoice Software For IC
Jan 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a good line counting/invoice software to use with Microsoft Word for independent contractors?  Thanks. ...

MTStars FlashCount & Invoice Generator
Aug 12, 2010

Does anyone know where I can find a good clean download of this program?  I have tried going to the mtstars.com website to the download site & after I hit the download button & then tell it to run, it comes back and says "Error in compressed file-bad CRC"--have tried numerous times.  Can't find anywhere else to download it from.  I had to wipe out my hard drive & reinstall everything & I really want to get this program back on there.  Help!! ...

How To Type Up An INVOICE For The Clinic I Work For
Nov 23, 2010

I am a new transcriptionist working from home for a local clinic.  I am getting paid 13 cents per line based on a 65 character line (including spaces) and am typing this thru Microsoft Word Office 2007. It shows the line count and character count at the bottom of the page in a box I can open up.  Do I just take what the line count says it is and that is my line count for that document? Or do I need to divide the character count w/spaces by 65 for the line count?  Second question.. ...

The World's Longest Invoice - Freelancer's Union
Apr 27, 2012

Hmmmm:       Freelancers have long been the envy of cubicle-trapped office workers. From the flexible hours to escaping mundane office politics, there's a lot to love about operating solo. Yet, one major downfall that almost every freelancer experiences is unpaid invoices. The fact of the matter is that if a self-employed freelancer gets shortchanged, the cost of taking the issue to court is often greater than what the bill is worth. But now freelancers are joining ...

Line Counting Software And Invoice Generator
Oct 11, 2014

Looking for a line counting software program that also generates invoices.  I used to use Abacus SE but it is not compatible with Windows 8 or Word 2013.  What do you use for a Windows 8 computer?  Thanks.  ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Line Count Software With Invoice Capability
Nov 23, 2009

Can anyone recommend a line count software with invoice capability? What does anyone think about Michelle Miller’s Line Counter and Invoice Program 2.0? Thnaks for the help guys.   ...

Need Help! Starting Business. Need A Decent Line Count/invoice
Jan 04, 2015

Line count and invoice software that would be compatible with Word 2003.  Ideas?  THANKS!!  Free is always good, but I'll pay a bit if need be. ...