A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

About to blow!!!!! - anon

Posted: Jan 18, 2011

Sent report to QA with 4 blanks as 4 blanks is "too many" for this client.  QA sent same 4 blanks through and that is OK.  Makes me want to . . . . I don't know what.   I just don't want to get in trouble for sending the 4 through myself and possibly lose this fabulous job (yes sarcastic).

A different way of looking at it ... - Kathy

[ In Reply To ..]
Totally agree ... been there, felt that way a lot! Something that helped me cool off (a tiny bit) was that at least I was good enough that Q couldn't get it, either!

We already suspected that :) - no message

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

How Much Time Do You Blow Off?
Mar 09, 2010

Since most of us work at home, how much time do you honestly blow off?  I have become excessively blowing off time lately.  I admit I'm fed up w/this field and can achieve a high line count in about 4 to 5 hours.  The rest of the time I'm running my son to activities, making dinner, watching TV ect.  I hate to admit to this, but its the truth.  I just cannot possibly sit for 8 hours and listen to the crap anymore and for what we get paid, I might as well take a ...

I Am Going To Blow A Fuse
Feb 28, 2012

with this freaking nurse dictating as she eats what sounds like huge mouthfuls of potato chips in my ear!!  EVERRRRY DAY she does the same dang thing.  You'd think there would be a little more awareness and consideration. ...

Blow Your Nose, Would You Please?
Jul 18, 2014

I have a doctor that has been sniffling, snuffling, and snorting his way through a 15 minute report.  I would not mind at all if he took time out to blow his nose so I didn't have to listen to all the above noises.  ...

Okay Another Question To Blow Your Minds
Jan 26, 2012

You know the whole wait 15 minutes for a job, then if you still don't have one, put in 15 minutes of work availability thing?  What if you choose to keeping checking for work instead of clocking out for the day or taking PTO, do you keep putting in 15 minutes of work availability everytime you check for work, wait 15 minutes, and there is none?  Inquiring minds want to know.....really just trying to find a loop hole and get paid for more than 15 minutes when there is no darn wor ...

This Latest Development To The Differential Must Be A Crushing Blow To The Cheerleaders
Dec 23, 2010

x ...