A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

doing some reading on what FLSA considers engaged to wait - Unhappy MT

Posted: Apr 02, 2013

Since I have the usual NJA, I was just doing some reading on what FLSA considers engaged to wait. Although I don't punch a clock, I do work for an MTSO who requires me to be available (engaged to wait?) 10 hours a day (between the hours of 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM). So far today, I have made less than $10, but I've been available and willing to work. Also, this MTSO only hires full-time employees and we are required to meet production or lose our job. Here is some information I came up with: "The general rule emanating from early Supreme Court cases is that if the waiting time is spent primarily for the benefit of the employer, it is compensable. And, determining whether the time is spent for the employer’s benefit is “dependent upon all the circumstances.” While the Supreme Court did not attempt to describe such circumstances, later judicial decisions have fleshed out the rule, utilizing a standard of how much restraint is placed on an employee who is waiting to be engaged. Thus, the degree to which an employee is free to engage in personal activities is integral to determining whether the time spent waiting is compensable. According to the regulations interpreting the FLSA, “a stenographer who reads a book while waiting for dictation, a messenger who works a crossword puzzle while awaiting assignments, [a] fireman who plays checkers while waiting for alarms and a factory worker who talks to his fellow employees while waiting for machinery to be repaired are all working during their periods of inactivity.” Since these employees are unable to effectively use the time spent waiting for their own purposes, the time essentially belongs to and is controlled by the employer. Accordingly, in all of these examples, the time spent waiting is an integral part of the job. As such, the employees are engaged to wait, and are therefore entitled to be compensated for their time. By contrast, periods during which an employee is completely relieved from duty and which are long enough to enable him or her to use the time effectively for his or her own purposes are not considered hours worked. To illustrate the distinction, consider the following example set forth in the regulations." I am wondering how or if this applies to us as MTs. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Well it obviously applies to us. - The question is.......

[ In Reply To ..]
What exactly do you plan to do about it? This practice has been going on for a while and most complain, but they never do anything about it, so it remains an issue.

of course the MTSO isn't going to do anything about it - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you really think they are going to step up to the plate and close the loopholes that enable them to make money hand over fist?

It is NOT legal to base someone's compensation or benefits on production (line counts) when there are NO LINES TO COUNT.

It's virtually the same thing as an employer promising health insurance to those who work at least 35 hours, but then scheduling you (on purpose) for 34.

I don't work at M*Modal. nm - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
x
sorry, me neither. - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Nevertheless, you made great points. I edited my posts to say "MTSO" instead. There is quite a conversation about these practices on the mmodal board.

furthermore... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
If, in order to meet line counts to maintain benefits, you have to work greater than 8 hours a day -- they have to pay overtime. The MTSO is in the catbird seat because this work style is relatively new. It's not piece work, as there are no goods produced. It is not hourly, as we are paid on production.

If they can reduce your pay or benefits due to lack of production - when they provide NOTHING to produce - it is legally actionable.

It's just very hard to go up against a multimillion dollar operation. And they knows that.
I have a lot of unpaid overtime hours over the - (sm)-Meerkat
[ In Reply To ..]
past 4-5 years. I plan to leave MT for good ASAP. Regardless of whether I get fired, or I find other employment, as soon as I'm gone from my MTSO, my next move will be to contact the State Labor Board about all that unpaid overtime they owe me. The nice thing about the Labor Board is that they're usually very thorough. Once they start digging around in a company's affairs, they usually find other "indiscretions" that lead to more digging, often with a snowball effect of finding hundreds of thousands, even millions of dollars worth of company dishonesty. My advice is to stay in touch with at least 1 coworker in the company you sic the Labor Board on... the resulting calamity in the organization once the LB sinks their teeth into them is often quite entertaining.
very true, meerkat! - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
The labor board really looks unfavorably on companies playing it fast and loose with fair labor practices. I have had success with the labor dept recovering overtime monies on my behalf (note: not an MTSO).
I once worked with an MT who filed a claim w/the - LB, which shut down the company. =^..^=
[ In Reply To ..]
Stories like that just warm my heart! ;D
Meerkat - Joan
[ In Reply To ..]
Good for you! You sound like one smart cookie. These MTSOs (both large and small) have been #@$)(@#)$() us over for too long.

I know! - I meant......

[ In Reply To ..]
What will the MT do about it, not the MTSO! We all know it isn't right, but apart from coming here and complaining, I don't believe any of us take action to correct it.
I hear you... - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
but I definitely think that there are things the MT can do to correct these illegal practices. It's just hard, and the MTSOs are big. I think anything that empowers us with regard to knowing our rights is a step in the right direction.

engaged to wait - good worker

[ In Reply To ..]
This is exactly what I have been trying to tell all the MTs who have been running out of work but required to wait. If you remain clocked in and your line count is low the result is you are making less than minimum wage so the employer must make up the difference and pay you at the very least minimum wage for those hours. If you clock out due to out of work then you can be compensated by partial unemployment. BUT, it seems as though they are trying to weasel out of both of these scenarios by having you punch out and "flex" your hours outside of your regularly scheduled work day so then technically you are not out of work and have worked your weekly hours. I say, they can't have it both ways. Take a look at your employee handbook. Have you signed to agree to a "flexible" shift? "Flexible" for both the employer and employee? or only for the employer? I'm going to the DOL and filing a complaint. That is a starting point. Another would be to find a good attorney and file a class action against them.

My employer tells us to *adjust* our time sheets - according to lines typed. Also illegal! nm

[ In Reply To ..]

absolutely right - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
it is illegal. Yet, for MTs who rely on their line count to maintain benefits and/or pay rates, it would be a financial calamity NOT to "adjust" their time sheet. It is illegal to impose production milestones that must be met in 8 hours if it takes 12 hours to meet them. The fact is, if you are eligible to have your pay or benefits reduced, that means you are eligible for overtime.

Adjusting time sheets is fraud - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
They need to be ratted out to the Labor Board. This is illegal and unjust. I have no sympathy for MTSOs (I used to be one) who mistreat their MTs and break the law.
absolutely! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
All in good time. Yep, all in good time. - A tsunami worth waiting for.
[ In Reply To ..]
Lots of "adjusting" going on these days - ProudMary
[ In Reply To ..]
Yesterday in the news, a bunch of teachers were arrested for "adjusting/changing" the scores on their students tests so that they would get their pay raise. When you pay people according to certain scoring criteria, they will cheat to get it. Just sayin.... same kind a thing going on here.

Copy that email!!! - IAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Never know when you may need it. Also keep logs of your total hours worked each day. Those email copies and your logs are about all the Department of Labor asks for. They want the original logs but I copied mine before I sent them;-)

If you plan to leave a company, copy all pertinent emails before resigning. MTSO will likely block your email account after you resign or are forced to leave.
Wish I could've, but they were too sly to put it in - writing. It was a phone call. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
if not in writing, you don't have to do it... - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
if there is a "next time" for such a call, play dumb. Ask her to put it in writing to make sure you understand.

Absolutely right. They cannot have it both ways. - labor advocate

[ In Reply To ..]
I do believe that the relatively new employment model of the MTSO leaves them in a kind of labor-law limbo. They are skating between the regulations. And they are going to keep skating until smart workers like you and others "break the ice".

p.s. lively discussion on mmodal and nuance boards - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

UR oh so right, Labor Advocate! I think most of - them are skating on very thin ice! -nm-

[ In Reply To ..]

I think a class action suit is a splendid idea -- - Just make sure (see msg)

[ In Reply To ..]
...that our wonderful champions at AHDI don't manage to insinuate themselves into this one, too, or the MTs won't see a dime. (As with the previous Medquist lawsuit, where AHDI -- I think then AAMT -- pocketed the settlement money and "gave" all of the MTs participating in the lawsuit AHDI memberships instead of money!)

class action - good worker

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, I was part of MedQuist settlement. What a joke. Got my 1 year subscription for Benchmark. I often wondered who got the bulk of it. Thought it was the attorney. Do you happen to remember or know where I can find the name of the law firm who handled that?
just google it - easy enough to find
[ In Reply To ..]
I also was a part of that lawsuit and was in shock that the monies owed to us went to AHDI. We worked and the company stole from us and we dont even get our money. Ridiculous.

This is why I dont believe a lawsuit will work against these MTSOs.
well... - good worker
[ In Reply To ..]
it seemed to work by causing MedQuist an aweful lot of problems and look where it lead them. Had to eventually close and then, of course, it seems they did reopen under MModal, if I understand correctly, but what an pain. No company wants to go through it. Every suit is different. Also, I did google it a while ago and only got the name of the representatives for MedQuist. I'll have to dig deeper. As far as a lawsuit not working, what other form of recourse do we have? Nobody seems to want a union and seems like very few will file complaints with DOL. I would love to sic a bunch of greedy lawyers on them. :)
You have this so wrong - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Mequist did not have to close and it did not reopen as MModal. The medquist lawsuit was years before Mmodal. Mmodal was a merge and they changed the name becuase they are focusing on EHR software now, not transcription!

They had no problems from the lawsuit at all. The only thing that came of it was a timeclock.
wrong... - good worker
[ In Reply To ..]
and 1.5 million dollars
hope this helps - labor adv
[ In Reply To ..]
I do believe this is the document as filed with the courts. The lawyers for the plaintiff would be the ones representing the class action.

I would like to research this further to understand why AHDI received the lion's share of the settlement.
AHDI settlement - good worker
[ In Reply To ..]
Here is why they got it. Seems that MedQuist refused to settle if payment went to the "class workers". See below.

Additionally, pursuant to the terms of the proposed settlement, MedQuist would agree to pay a total of $1.5 million to a settlement fund. (Id. at 2.) Under the proposed settlement, the settlement administration costs (estimated to be $150,000) and Plaintiffs' attorneys' costs (of approximately $248,000) would be deducted from the settlement fund, the remainder of which (but not less than $1 million) would be given to the Association for Healthcare Documentation and Integrity ("AHDI") "to fund programs for the general benefit of medical transcriptionists and the medical transcription industry."2 (Id. at 11.) The proposed settlement further provides that "[q]ualifying class members will also be eligible to participate in certain AHDI programs free of charge. The value of the free educational and professional courses provided by AHDI is up to $200 per class member." (Id. at 11-12.) Significantly, Plaintiffs' attorneys would be awarded no fees under the terms of the proposed settlement. (Id. at 11.)
D. Preliminary Settlement Approval and Class Response
In its October 17, 2008 Letter Order, the Court sought supplemental briefing from the parties to address why "the parties elected the method of distribution of the settlement fund reflected in the proposed agreement, under which the fund is to be directed to . . . AHDI," and whether it was "in the interest of the absent class members for the settlement fund to be directed to AHDI rather than being distributed among the class members." (Docket Item 118 at 1.) In their joint letter in response to the Court's Order, the parties indicated that MedQuist made clear throughout the negotiations period that it was unwilling to agree to a settlement in which direct payments to the class members would be made, and that no settlement could be reached if the Plaintiffs insisted on such direct payments. (Docket Item 119 at 2.) With regard to the distribution of the settlement fund to AHDI, the parties explain that in selecting an organization to which a payment could be made in order to benefit the class, Plaintiffs and Defendants turned to their respective industry experts in order to "identify an organization dedicated to benefit[t]ing medical transcriptionists individually and collectively," and that AHDI was the only organization that met such requirements.3 (Id.)
thank you! - good worker
[ In Reply To ..]
and thanks for the link to the lawsuit!
here's why the settlement went to AHDI - fascinating
[ In Reply To ..]
D. Preliminary Settlement Approval and Class Response

In its October 17, 2008 Letter Order, the Court sought supplemental briefing from the parties to address why "the parties elected the method of distribution of the settlement fund reflected in the proposed agreement, under which the fund is to be directed to . . . AHDI," and whether it was "in the interest of the absent class members for the settlement fund to be directed to AHDI rather than being distributed among the class members." (Docket Item 118 at 1.) In their joint letter in response to the Court's Order, the parties indicated that MedQuist made clear throughout the negotiations period that it was unwilling to agree to a settlement in which direct payments to the class members would be made, and that no settlement could be reached if the Plaintiffs insisted on such direct payments. (Docket Item 119 at 2.) With regard to the distribution of the settlement fund to AHDI, the parties explain that in selecting an organization to which a payment could be made in order to benefit the class, Plaintiffs and Defendants turned to their respective industry experts in order to "identify an organization dedicated to benefit[t]ing medical transcriptionists individually and collectively," and that AHDI was the only organization that met such requirements.3 (Id.)
fascinating - good worker
[ In Reply To ..]
so, in other words, they would rather voluntarily pay out 1.5 million to random people who had nothing to do with the success of their business than to the people who were directly responsible for making them millions. SMH.
I'm still trying to figure out if AHDI was part of the class - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
It looks like MQ's counsel said something like: If you want us to award monetary damages to individuals, we will fight you and it will never happen. MQ offered to settle if the court accepted the recommendation that financial compensation be distributed to an industry organization. Interesting.
truly makes me wonder - just how many of
[ In Reply To ..]
at that time *MedQuist*, now M*Modal, management people were actually members of AHDI, so in essence, would be "paying themselves" this settlement money.

just makes no sense to me at all, and why would any court agree to a company who was obviously at fault in the first place call the shots on how the monies were distributed? Think about it. SOMEbody along the way was "paid off."
wonder - good worker
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for confirming to me that MedQuist did become M*Modal. I knew they had ties to one another. No wonder they settled for that payout instead of paying those that were affected by their dubious actions.They actually paid themselves! SMH.

Just make sure - I was involved

[ In Reply To ..]
You should see the deposition of one of the bigwigs at AAMT in that case. Wow.
involved - good worker
[ In Reply To ..]
I would love to see the deposition. Is it public record?
Me too!!! (nm) - Just Make Sure
[ In Reply To ..]
x
can you post a link to the deposition? - thanks
[ In Reply To ..]

Hour and Wage - Alice

[ In Reply To ..]
The rule definitely applies and the place to report it is to the Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division in Massachusetts or wherever Nuance currently has a US business address.

I believe the OP is talking about ST, not Nuance. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Correction - Alice

[ In Reply To ..]
Correction to my previous comment. I meant to say, contact the Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division located in the area that serves whatever MTSO you are reporting, not necessarily Nuance. I reported an MTSO several years ago to the DOL, but I was alone and nothing happened from it. I also filed papers to participate in a class action lawsuit against that MTSO that was subsequently cancelled by the lawyer. Now, I am personally past the statute of limitations as to participating in such a lawsuit, as it has been greater than 3 years since I worked for them.

So, if more than one of your reports the same MTSO to the DOL, some action might be taken. Also, if more than one of you contacts a good attorney regarding these issues for a specific MTSO, a good class action lawsuit may ensue.

wait time - good worker

[ In Reply To ..]
It seems to me that Nuance is trolling this thread. Now I get daily emails about the procedure if OOW. Contact supervisor, clock out, let them know "if" you want to flex hours or not. Pretty much leaving it up to the MT. Curiouser and curiouser....

Requirement to wait for work without pay - Alice

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe your suspicions are correct. They realize that it would be a bad idea to put anything in writing that would sound like they expect you to sit and wait for work without getting paid. Btw, if you keep copies of any of their emails, it would be a good idea to send yourself a copy to a non-work email address that they cannot control.

I'm coming late into the fray here - Snow Bunny (the original)

[ In Reply To ..]
If you're glued to your desk waiting for the work, then I would say the rule applies; however, when a slump hits I always get away from my desk and do something else (i.e. a load of laundry, vacuuming, etc). I check back every 10 minutes or so. If, and only *IF* the company told me that I had to jump on a report the moment it appeared, then I would say they are taking the element of control and you are entitled to compensation.

Doing this from home since 1986, I've learned how to balance the two to my benefit. Who wants to do housework on the weekend when you can do a little here and there in between jobs.

Similar Messages:

Sit And Wait, Sit And Wait. Glad I Didn't Quit My Other Job
Feb 04, 2015

, ...

Recordkeeping Requirements Under The Fair Labor Standards Acts (FLSA)
Jun 28, 2012

http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/minwage.htm Start keeping strict records now, based upon the guidelines at this web site. Note in the article the use of the word "piecemeal," which is what the per line rate is. ...

NJA 15 Min Wait/pay
Jun 16, 2010

When you get NJA and you wait the 15 minutes, how is that reflected on your pay check.  I think I have not been paid for these for a while cause I never look at my pay stub.  My fault I know, but I just want to be aware going forward and not sure what the entry for the pay is.  ...

But Wait! There's More!
Aug 26, 2010

Do you have a flair for the English language?   Are you at least proficient in English?  How about good listening skills?  Know anything at all about American culture or accents?  GREAT!  Just WALK IN off the streets of HYDERABAD and be a real live American medical transcriptionist. Don't know English, much less American English?  THAT'S OK!  We'll just train you, lickety-split! p.s.  Typing and knowing how to ...

We Will Just Have To Wait And See What Happens
Apr 27, 2012

on 05/01, but it could be that MTSOs really are going to let go those who strike or play sick and give those of us that did not a good pay raise! ...

I Cannot Wait To
Feb 28, 2013

start my new job and eventually leave MModal after I dig out of my hole.  I wished that when this all started back in October I would have started looking then.  Oh well will be 2 jobbing it for awhile.  I read some of the posts on MModal board lately and this company has people crazed with all the fighting and name calling going on.  It is depressing.  It should not matter if you are pro or con MModal we are all people.  Gosh, with this company it could be fe ...

Do We Log Out Or Just Sit Here And Wait? Nm
Nov 03, 2014

NM ...

So Wait
Apr 08, 2015

wasn't our quality supposed to be 99.5% ??  now they want it to be 99.65% ?? oh.my.god.  what was i just saying about setting us up to fail?    i'll tell ya what MModal.  i'll see if i can meet YOUR expectations as i'm sure you'll be meeting MY expectations of a liveable wage.   you get what you pay for.  best you be managing those expectations of yours. ...

I Can't Wait Any Longer!!!
Apr 19, 2010

Okay! I've had enough.  I was going to hang in longer but I am now being Aggressive and sending my resume out!  I won't be doing MT work anymore -- that's for sure!  Perhaps working at the local community college if not for the government.  At this point, I don't really care what I do because anything is better than this!  WooHoo!  It's a AHAA movement for me.  It won't be long now.  Best of luck to those who chose to stay wit ...

How Long Do You Wait?
Jul 27, 2011

How long do you wait after you apply and test before you email and/or contact the recruiter?  The way I see it, I have spent at least a couple of hours on their tests and at the very least deserve an email within a few days either way.  Maybe times have changed. Or maybe I should cc the HR dept asking for an update on my application status? ...

How Long Do I Wait?
Mar 20, 2012

I lost my IC MT job in January.  The MTSO lost the account I was working on.  They are trying to obtain another account and when they do I will be called back to work.  In the meantime I have been looking around and this past month I have been applying for part-time IC work.  I could use the paycheck!  I contacted my previous MTSO and they have nothing yet.  I am not finding any work at all.  I'm feeling anxious.  So, I think I need to be more flexibl ...

Can't Wait Til MT Week!
Apr 10, 2012

going to be some delightful surprises in store! Counting the days!! And then she woke up... ...

I Can't Wait To Leave This Behind
Jul 27, 2012

I may miss working at home but I am so not going to miss transcription, and if they really want to hand it over to the Indians it won't be my problem anymore.  My god some of the reports I've seen, and if they don't care I don't either. ...

NJA 15 Minutes Wait
Jan 26, 2013

I waited for 14 minutes with NJA and then 1 job came up at 14 minutes when I rechecked.  I did that job and now I am again waiting now for 6 minutes.  Can I count these minutes together to report NJA or do I have to start counting over again each time I get 1 job?  Thanks! ...

How Long Do You Wait Around
Oct 06, 2014

x ...

A Revelation While We Wait.
Nov 12, 2014

While watching the news earlier I heard that scientists have made an important discovery.  It seems they have discovered a "Stupidity Virus."  I know!  It explains quite a bit doesn't it?  This must have been floating around in the water coolers at corporate for a very long, long, long, long time!  Not to mention certain other water coolers (just off the top of my head, say maybe at client sites).   Now we know where those people come from and what happene ...

Wait...for QC, Is It Less Than 10% Of NUMBER Of
Dec 31, 2014

I sure hope it's the latter, but you never know with this nothing-makes-sense company. ...

UhOh, ER Doc Said He Had To Wait For EPIC Guy To
Jan 30, 2010

to get out of his way.  Does not bode well for the largest private hospital west of the Mississippi in the City of Angels. ...

As An IC, How Long Do You Wait For Work To Come In?
Jan 19, 2011

4 hours into a shift and no work, not one lousy job, and no explanation.  As an IC, I am not inclined to sit around and wait for hours on end.  What do you all do when there is no work? ...

How Long Would You Wait On A Check Before
Oct 18, 2011

starting to make some noise?  I started with this small services a few weeks ago.  I had some problems with my  bank, so I closed out the old account and opened a new one.  Well I got an email from the MTSO wanting to confirm they had no DD info for me.  I said I sent it when I changed accounts (had old account info when I started).  I sent the email back to them that proved it.  Anyway, she said since "we" missed the deadline, she was going to send a live chec ...

Wait On ICD-10 Before Enrolling In School?
Dec 28, 2011

Am a current Mt looking to get into coding, specifically looking at Andrews.  I am not familiar with coding at all, so this may be a dumb question to those familiar with it - but here goes! Would it make more sense to wait until the implementation of ICD-10 to invest in the courses or is this a mute point pretty much?  In other words, would it be easier to "transition" from 9 to 10 or start fresh with 10?  Hope this makes sense and TIA for any input.   ...

How Long Would You Wait For Pto To Be Granted...
Feb 14, 2012

CCM says she will approve but so far has not.  Pto is in 3 days and just need to have 1 day off.  I have sent several emails to remind I needed this day off.  Do I just call her the day I am supposed to have off if it still is not approved and let her know I really need to have it off?  I really hate to go over her head on this but may have to. ...

How Long Do You Wait To Hear
Feb 20, 2012

from a company you applied to?   also, what does it mean when they call you back when you are out and never call again.  I know I can call them, but I get a bad feeling when a company would do that.  Or is it just me?   ...

How Long To Wait For Work
Jul 17, 2012

When you are logged in and you have NJA, how long is a reasonable amount of time to stay logged in to wait for work to meet your quota? I've been giving myself a 12-hour window, but think that's kind of too long. I was thinking of reducing it just 8 hours and if I don't end up with enough work to meet my quota, not my problem. ...

For Those Of You That Run Out Of Work And Sit And Wait For Reports To
Nov 09, 2013

come in, how do you keep yourself from being upset and angry every day you  go to work.  I know all these jobs seem to be the same so I expect I will stay with this one but mentally I have to come to grips with this is the way it is in this profession now and stop being constantly frustrated.  Just was curious as to how you handle this.  It needs to be put to rest as I do plan to do this but need to adjust my thinking to something for sure.  It would be hard to handle tw ...

Test - How Long Did You All Wait
Mar 13, 2014

How long did you all wait until you got a response after sending in your resume?  ...

Am I Reading This Right? - Sm
Mar 02, 2010

They are basically going to make the MT who sends work to QA pay the QA salary?  Is that even legal?  I've sucked it up for a long time now, living with the ASR pay cut, but there is no way I'm going to work for 1.5-3 cents per line!    Back in the ancient times of MQ, we had no QA.  We left a blank and put in a s/l.  We learned from reading tiny lines in big books because there also was no Google and no second ear.  Of course, the dictato ...

EEG Reading
May 27, 2010

Dictated:  "He felt the EEG was a ______ left frontal sharp theta, not stereotyped, not convincing, but could not exclude epileptic discharge." Sounds like "dist 2" or "disc 2" ?? Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance! ...

Reading
Jan 23, 2012

Gives me a headache. Welcome new COO, something something, synergy something leadership something blah blah blah blah blah.  Big starting bonus, I would wager. Happy Monday! ...

Should I Wait To Take Classes Woth ICD10
May 18, 2010

I was going to enroll at Career step to begin coding.  Then I hear about ICD10.  Should I still go on and start coding with ICD9 then I will only have to take ICD10? ...